Suffolk BBW Lake Grove Massage

I saw this chick recently. She doesn't post a pic...
65/45min doesn't offer 1/2 hr..for a good reason.
Located in a residential area..she claims to be very busy, so that could lead to neighbors prying eyes..I saw her during the day and didn't see anyone out.
She answered the door..she is a bbw...brunette..nothing very attractive. Said she's 29. She looks about that age.
Right from the moment I walked thru the door, it was extremely mechanical. The only words she said were.."walk this way. Turn into this room. Put your clothes here. Lay face down". That was the extent of sounds that came out of her mouth for the entire 15 min..yes 15 min.
She has no massage skills to speak of. She used some coconut smelling cream, and used a lot of it! Every few inches she would rub, she would put more cream on her hands for the next few inches. As soon as I got home, I ran for the shower...it's very noticeable if you have a SO
Never really got too close to the boys while on my stomach. On the flip, more and more cream. Creams up my pubes...what guy wants coconut oil used as shampoo for the pubes?
Finished with a mechanical HJ..more cream of course. She did lift her top and bra and allowed playing with the girls, after asking her. Still never made a friggin sound.
Absolutely no clean up at all. No wet towel..not even a fresh towel. I had to ask for one, and I'm pretty sure it was the one she kept wiping her hands with. Also no towel on the ed. You lay down on the bead spread.
The total time there was 15 min..not that I really wanted to stay any longer, but that's why I like 1/2 hr rate. Not available. I didn't ask about extras and I seriously doubt there are any available.
Not impressed at all. She is local, which is a +, but I like a chick that gets into it a little. faking is fine! Even if it's just HE, make it seem like I'm banging you.
I like bbw's and will continue to look in Suffolk...I also don't like paying a lot for a massage, so it's not an easy find.
Any ideas?

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/bbw-with-great-hands-body-rub-29/21090020

Fuhecu2:
I don't think you gentlemen are talking about the same person. The BBW from Lake Grove neither posts her number nor pictures.
you are correct tb..we're not talking about the same woman..i gave gotenuff a lead on tiffany of commack which he asked for at the end of his first post

fu2