Studio 90, club 2000, either harmony??

Originally posted by justbill_redux

Whatever... but the only playing you're gonna be doing is with yourself if you wont check out the info. So stop being an asswipe and you can take my sarcasm and stick it up your ass right beside your head.
And how about you post some real info or a review once in a while, instead of the ISO and general BS you're known for.
Hey justbill go fuck yourself. I'm not here to make friends. I have plenty of friends , dont need anymore. At least I can argue without resorting to cursing (till now) like a child. I'm better than that. Also I post what I want when I want.

Originally posted by Psychosis

Hey justbill go fuck yourself. I'm not here to make friends.
Failed that Dale Carnegie course I see.

I have plenty of friends , dont need anymore.
Sorry but your Mom and Sis dont count.

At least I can argue without resorting to cursing (till now) like a child. I'm better than that. Also I post what I want when I want.
Don’t be part of the problem, be part of the solution. This is a community; you need to be a contributor, not a bloodsucking weasel. Now don’t be such a lazy ahole and on your lunch hour tomorrow, walk over to John Street and go pay for some play and let us know what happened. Is that asking for to much?