Studio 90, club 2000, either harmony??

I cant find ANYTHING that compares with them and I've been looking for some time now.
Anything at all compareable??
More than anything, anyone know of Claudia that used to work at studio 90?
Been so long, but would love to know..
Please,, a little help?

I've been trying to find a place similar or some of the girls that worked there and I haven't had any luck at all. There was this one black girl I used to go to all the time at studio 90. Her name was Alisha and she was great.

Claudia and Alisha

I think Claudia (Czech Claudia) now works at Flashdancers
Alisha, I believe, has her own website, something like Alyssa Alps.

Good luck! Personally, I'd like to find Asia, who worked at Harmony on Church, if anyone knows where she is.....

Alright you peaked my interest, what is this F Spot, any info, or a clue or two would help.

Asia was one of my favorites at the Harmony, she had the greatest natural tits on an asian girl i have ever had the pleasure to partake in

Benny Hill

I used to hit BOTH of the Harmonys, but had more love for studio 90/club 2000, the fake rules that the harmony girls would use just didint apply at 90/2000. Also, The Harmony on 22 st. had a huge crowd of Hassidics that would kill your action (I think it was on thursdays they would have thier big nite.)And the one on Church st. was just in a bad location where the rules had to apply.

But YES, whats the deal with the F Spot? if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd owe them big time.

Originally posted by BennyHill
Alright you peaked my interest, what is this F Spot, any info, or a clue or two would help.

Asia was one of my favorites at the Harmony, she had the greatest natural tits on an asian girl i have ever had the pleasure to partake in

Benny Hill

Anyone know what became of Jenisse who was a regular at the 22st. Harmony and later worked a few months at Studio. She also used to work at Taste of Honey but left after a problem with the manager........she was 30-ish,honey blonde with fake boobies,not a great dancer but a sweetheart.....

Guys I think we can forget about any more info on Fspot or whatever its called. The one who mentioned it is always evasive and you have to join this yahoo club to get info. Its not worth the hassle.

Originally posted by Psychosis
Guys I think we can forget about any more info on Fspot or whatever its called. The one who mentioned it is always evasive and you have to join this yahoo club to get info. Its not worth the hassle.
Gee problems joining a FREE Yahoo club, who wadda thunk it. BTW I was just there the number for FSpot is there for those who want it. Those who dont, well too bad.

justbill is 100% right. I just went to yahoo groups and signed up and found the # and info about f sopt in less than 5 minutes total. Might have to swing by there this week.

I will NOT reveal the details but it
is accessable on YAHOO GROUPS.

However, from what I read, it seemed
an overpriced arrangement.

Originally posted by justbill_redux

Gee problems joining a FREE Yahoo club, who wadda thunk it. BTW I was just there the number for FSpot is there for those who want it. Those who dont, well too bad.
Hey justbill. I dont have a problem joining a yahoo group! I just dont care for the bullshit! Oh join my group and youcan see this. I think it very childish. I am an adult I dont play games. You know what you can do with your sarcasm.

Hey justbill. I dont have a problem joining a yahoo group! I just dont care for the bullshit! Oh join my group and youcan see this. I think it very childish. I am an adult I dont play games. You know what you can do with your sarcasm.
The owners of F-Stop are completely aware of this board. In fact, I've definitely seen several posts by one of them on this board. If they wanted the info posted on this board they woulda posted themselves. But then, it probably woulda gotten deleted.

They sent me an ad which I posted on the Yahoo Board FOR FREE!!! I told people where that ad could be found YESTERDAY. Don't know which of the 11 comandments I violated, but my post was deleted within minutes.

I'M NOT THE ONE PLAYING GAMES, PSYCHOSIS, UG IS!

WHAT'S GONNA DELAY THE INFO GETTING POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS UG WAITING FOR F-STOP TO SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE. Once they do,you'll see a banner ad or some such with the phone # and other pertinant details on it.

Last edited:
NO NEED TO YELL!!!!!!
I was speaking to justbill NOT YOU!!
I was just stating my point of view. Which last time I checked I am allowed to do so. I never saw the info post (must have gotten deleted quickly, damn).

Allen

Webmaster?
"you'll see a banner ad or some such with the phone #"

nycstripclubs,

you're more than welcome to buy an ad to promote your site if you wish...just like everyone else.

Whatever... but the only playing you're gonna be doing is with yourself if you wont check out the info. So stop being an asswipe and you can take my sarcasm and stick it up your ass right beside your head.
And how about you post some real info or a review once in a while, instead of the ISO and general BS you're known for.

Last edited:
Today must be your lucky day, a banner ad from FSpot on UG with 10 bucks off.