Strip Clubs in Puerto Rico

I had a had a limited time to monger, but wanted to check out the strip club scene.

First stop was Divas in Condado. Right on Ashford near where I was staying. Basically a typical New Jersey or Pennsylvania strip club smack dab in the middle of San Juan. Similar pricing schedule too. A few girls from the states. Everything's on the menu in the VIP, but none of it's cheap. Best thing about this place is the ideal location and it's open until about 6am, which makes it easy to sneak away for some afterhours fun.

Next was Diana's in Yauco. Highly recommended. Less than a half-hour from Ponce on Las Americas Expressway, Yauco's a charming town and this is the neighborhood strip club that seems to be popular with the college kids. Beautiful young, girl-next-door type dancers with party attitudes. For about $150-$200 and a small tip to the bouncer, you can find a few cuties that'll suck and fuck you all night in the lapdance room.

When I return, I'm definitely coming back to Diana's. Anyone know any other good strip clubs?

Yeah, somewhere in the SNJ/PA area. I knew I recognized the logo from somewhere.

If you're confined to the San Juan area, there are a bunch of clubs in Santurce (Deja Vu, etc.) that are probably your best bet.

The Black Angus perennially made the short list for arguably the best brothel in Latin America, possibly the world. It's been closed since the mid 90s or so. Ten years later, I'm still kicking myself for not going.

Not that women should invoke images of pieces of meat, but I have to admit I've always found that name quite salacious.

Yeah, well, I can honestly say at this stage in my life that I get a hell of a lot more excited about eating a cow after work than eating my woman.

Last edited:
For my next trip to PR, I'm definitely hitting up Deja Vu in Santurce. I met a buddy there my last trip, a guy that moved down a few years ago, and he tells me Deja Vu has a new crop of very high quality, warm, friendly girls. I can't wait...I'm freezing up here in the Big Apple!

PR seen

Long time monger, first time poster. I will be hanging down in the PR soon. After reading all the posts, some old some new, has anything changed.. is there now a top place to get some good mileage?

For about $150-$200 and a small tip to the bouncer, you can find a few cuties that'll suck and fuck you all night in the lapdance room.
Clarification please.

Do you mean you can find a one dancer who will fuck and suck you in the lap dance room for some time less than an hour or so, or literally that you can get two or more for that price that will stay with you in the LD for the evening F&S you for that price?