Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Just curious, because Hazel has been talked about quite a bit here.
So she is a street walker but she also has a number.
So do you call her and meet her on the street or do you set up an incall?
The choices aren't limited to just "call her and meet her on the street or do you set up an incall".

FWIW, back in my SW pickup days, most of the SW's had phones (notable exception Michelle, real name Shelia, of Great Neck Rd N. Amityville fame). This made it handy and safer (for both of us) to pick them up especially if they were walking in a high visibility spot — I would give them a call, tell them in order for me to pick them up that they should walk down the next side street away from the main drag.

If there were a handbook of SW mongering this would be in the chapter for best practices.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The choices aren't limited to just "call her and meet her on the street or do you set up an incall".

FWIW, back in my SW pickup days, most of the SW's had phones (notable exception Michelle, real name Shelia, of Great Neck Rd N. Amityville fame). This made it handy and safer (for both of us) to pick them up especially if they were walking in a high visibility spot — I would give them a call, tell them in order for me to pick them up that they should walk down the next side street away from the main drag.

If there were a handbook of SW mongering this would be in the chapter for best practices.
I understand what you're saying but I was interested on how @ohn kimhern was specifically handling Hazel since I've read so much about her, there were guys here a few years ago that absolutely raved about her. But that's when she seemed to be an incall girl.

Just curious, because Hazel has been talked about quite a bit here.
So she is a street walker but she also has a number.
So do you call her and meet her on the street or do you set up an incall?
Hazel does both . Ones you meet on the street and ask for her number . You can text to confirm if she out in the track . Sometimes she will do Incalls if she gets comfortable with you . In the winter months or weekday nights where if cozine is dead or a hot spot for Le you can pick her up from her home .She also does post number . Obviously I can’t post site but I try looking for her on and a site where she said it’s very high-end . That’s what she been doing lately but I guess it been kinda slow or she done with school so she want to pocket more money .

FWIW, back in my SW pickup days, most of the SW's had phones (notable exception Michelle, real name Shelia, of Great Neck Rd N. Amityville fame). This made it handy and safer (for both of us) .
it safer depending the girl . Some girl can be sneaky and le can have to stings . So it all a game of trust
I understand what you're saying but I was interested on how @ohn kimhern was specifically handling Hazel since I've read so much about her, there were guys here a few years ago that absolutely raved about her. But that's when she seemed to be an incall girl.
yea she give incall girl vibes. She very young and pretty . Doesn’t belong on the street. She originally from LI

So the girl I said was asking for $160 , I drop In the area last night boy she was looking fire . I pulled up and I think she remember because she ask if I had a $100 for her. Also she left me hanging with a question and when I picked up her she made a convo using the question I asked her on me . I was thinking it was head only that I was paying . She sexy af young . She 20 years . She even had the tattoo yo prove it . I saw it and put 2 and 2 . I ask how old she was to see if she was gonna lie . She from Florida and she post ads . I have the number if I am allow to post . She gave me a decent bj ,she couldn’t fit me in her mouth at all and she loves doggy.

So the girl I said was asking for $160 , I drop In the area last night boy she was looking fire . I pulled up and I think she remember because she ask if I had a $100 for her. Also she left me hanging with a question and when I picked up her she made a convo using the question I asked her on me . I was thinking it was head only that I was paying . She sexy af young . She 20 years . She even had the tattoo yo prove it . I saw it and put 2 and 2 . I ask how old she was to see if she was gonna lie . She from Florida and she post ads . I have the number if I am allow to post . She gave me a decent bj ,she couldn’t fit me in her mouth at all and she loves doggy.
Would love to get her #

I swung past Cozine yesterday around noon, and absolutely no one out. I haven't been there much but when I have it has always been around that time and I have seen 3 or 4 girls on the stroll. Anyone know of anything happening there, or was it maybe just an off day?

Would love to get her #

I swung past Cozine yesterday around noon, and absolutely no one out. I haven't been there much but when I have it has always been around that time and I have seen 3 or 4 girls on the stroll. Anyone know of anything happening there, or was it maybe just an off day?
Action normally happen around midnight to 5 am with a few there to maybe 8am.

Would love to get her #

If the mod says okay then I’ll post number . She back up here again for the week . There a bit of a lot new talent . My search usually starts at 3:30-7am well lately i been staying later . I am a bit picky , I observe what they wear and stuff . I hate the ones who be dancing shaking they ass naked lol . Hazel dresses like she don’t belong there. That my type really to give you guys an idea . Or even Asia I’ll take with no problem .

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the mod says okay then I’ll post number
Numbers can be posted in the context of a full review.

I'm the case of a SW who doesn't have an ad anywhere you better be sure she is okay with you posting her number.

Realize also that by posting it you're not just posting it for the guy who asked but all the worthless lurkers who will be blowing up her phone and possibly cock blocking you.

Something to think about.

Walter1271995,

since you know everyone and everything going in that area. wanted to know if you ever come across girls driving around looking for customers?
No , I only had that once maybe 2 years ago . At first the girl was like “hey” I was clueless. She was in her Uber arriving to the spot. The following week it turn it was a girl I knew it . Other then that I wouldn’t trust girl seeking dates from a car. They belong on the road as we drive around to judge what they wear. Not really judge but more of us being picky of what we want.

I was driving around Cozine on Sunday evening and saw only a couple of SWs but were busy talking to other people.
I decided to go to Pitkin and approached a bsw named Tasha on Pitkin and Alabama. She told me she was in her 30s. Good looking. Good body. She offered me CFS for $30.
Parked on some discreet spot a few blocks down. Good service. Will try again.

She didn’t have a number but she told me she’s there a lot.

I was in Brooklyn today and drove by Pitkin Ave around 4:00 pm. I drove a little and then quickly saw a bsw outside in the middle of the street around Pitkin and Alabama Ave. I spoke to her from my car and she came to my car. She told me her name was Unique. She was good looking and small - 7. The price was great $20 for cbj and cfs in my car, great parking location nearby. Good service. Will repeat.

I was in Brooklyn today and drove by Pitkin Ave around 4:00 pm. I drove a little and then quickly saw a bsw outside in the middle of the street around Pitkin and Alabama Ave. I spoke to her from my car and she came to my car. She told me her name was Unique. She was good looking and small - 7. The price was great $20 for cbj and cfs in my car, great parking location nearby. Good service. Will repeat.
There is a woman's shelter around the block on liberty. Always crack whores roaming the area.

I just google the intersection on google map and moved it around and a street walker was walking down the street. Thanks for the info as I never knew street walkers was there.