Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Those strolls were amazing!

The West Side in the '80's was wild! On a hot Friday night in the summer, you would have 100 or more girls out, all shapes and sizes. Some looked like models! This was back when a BBBJ was $10 from some AMAZING looking girls!

I once was at a Billy Joel concert and was staying over in the city. Walked down to 11th Ave from Penn and was like fresh meat!! Grabbed a sexy Latina and actually had fun with her in a parked horse drawn buggy that they used to store down there!!!

The LIC Stroll was great also.... lots of Latina and WOC. I frequented that when I was working down there for a lot of early morning car action.... same thing.... on a busy night you'd have 50 or more girls out working!
Yeah those was the day. I remember parked behind a car and the guy was getting a bj I climb on top of the girl I picked up and started pounding then all of a sudden the guy in the car in front backed in me and I got my dick in her and could get out to stop him as he pulled away. Back them I was getting $20 bj all different time of day and night. It was like twenty four hours of girls half naked. I wonder what happen to them since the clean up of the city.

The Westside stroll back when I discovered it (early ‘90s) was like hooker Disneyland. It was seriously like something out of a movie. I was in my late teens and not exactly rolling in dough, but there were a few memorable $20 CBJs to be had.
For me it was $10 for a suck (bare) $20 for a fuck!..like a candy store.. then from there up to the Point!

The Westside stroll back when I discovered it (early ‘90s) was like hooker Disneyland. It was seriously like something out of a movie. I was in my late teens and not exactly rolling in dough, but there were a few memorable $20 CBJs to be had.
It was also E32 st 5th to Madison , some hungout in the 24 hr dinner there or on the street. $10-15 BBBJ. Or 26st 6th to Madison same price range. Most good looking girls , no visible druggies, dressed very well.

A couple things to report.
Yesterday morning around 7:30 as I was passing by cozine stroll, there were alot of cop cars and NYPD tow trucks parked up with their lights on behind Wendy's. I was just passing through to get to work.

Today I drove by pitkin stroll around 12:30 to get the a job site. Saw a cute wsw on georgia. Had her make up done and everything. At the light she waved and said hey baby. Came back to try to find her around 1:30 but she wasnt there. Stayed in the area until 3. Saw 4 bsw, and 3 wsw out walking around. Didnt partake, but if you're looking for a $20 girl and dont mind the looks I deff recommend that stroll. Same side streets as cozine stroll just on pitkin instead.

Happy hunting.

3 out of the past 4 days, I saw a seemingly pretty bsw on Roosey between 69th and the lirr station.. I'd say a 7 or 8. Tall, curvy waist, curly hair, maybe in her 30s. This area is horrible for pickups, unusually long blocks with traffic lights, tons of foot traffic, vehicular traffic, etc. Even school buses waiting for kids. I feel very uncomfortable picking up here, but wanted to find out where she's from and what she charges for you fellas. I've been using Roosey as an alternative route for years, and always see the typical amp solicitors, as well as ts/tv. There were always a sprinkling of bsw, but never anything better than a 3 or 4. Hope this is a sign of good things to come! Although, as i said, very risky place to stop.

It was also E32 st 5th to Madison , some hungout in the 24 hr dinner there or on the street. $10-15 BBBJ. Or 26st 6th to Madison same price range. Most good looking girls , no visible druggies, dressed very well.
a story -a close friend of mine from high school had relocated to the midwest. she called me for help. seems her younger sister had followed her carrerr path working those neighborhoods, and wanted her and to join her. drove around until i found her. we were sitting in my car talking when a police officer shines the light in and askes us to exit the vehicle. apparently, the officer noticed that i handed her money. i tried to explain that she was a friend, we were talking andi loaned her money to enabling her to travel and visit her sister in iowa. did not believe me. arrested us both. i was not happy to spend the night in lock-up. concerned i would become bubbas-bitch. appeared before a judge about 13 hours later who released me on my own recon. it became embassing when word got out to family and friends. the only part they "heard" was i was arressted for solicitation. eventually, charges were dropped met up with her and personnally drove her to iowa. had sex with the older sister and drove home.

a story -a close friend of mine from high school had relocated to the midwest. she called me for help. seems her younger sister had followed her carrerr path working those neighborhoods, and wanted her and to join her. drove around until i found her. we were sitting in my car talking when a police officer shines the light in and askes us to exit the vehicle. apparently, the officer noticed that i handed her money. i tried to explain that she was a friend, we were talking andi loaned her money to enabling her to travel and visit her sister in iowa. did not believe me. arrested us both. i was not happy to spend the night in lock-up. concerned i would become bubbas-bitch. appeared before a judge about 13 hours later who released me on my own recon. it became embassing when word got out to family and friends. the only part they "heard" was i was arressted for solicitation. eventually, charges were dropped met up with her and personnally drove her to iowa. had sex with the older sister and drove home.
thanks for sharing that, that crazy because that was I know you probably said with confidence since you know know her older sister . It not like when you pick a random girl and don’t know her name

3 out of the past 4 days, I saw a seemingly pretty bsw on Roosey between 69th and the lirr station.. I'd say a 7 or 8. Tall, curvy waist, curly hair, maybe in her 30s. This area is horrible for pickups, unusually long blocks with traffic lights, tons of foot traffic, vehicular traffic, etc. Even school buses waiting for kids. I feel very uncomfortable picking up here, but wanted to find out where she's from and what she charges for you fellas. I've been using Roosey as an alternative route for years, and always see the typical amp solicitors, as well as ts/tv. There were always a sprinkling of bsw, but never anything better than a 3 or 4. Hope this is a sign of good things to come! Although, as i said, very risky place to stop.
Around what time in the day or night have you spotted her?

There is two motels near the Cozine stroll. One is Penn svylvania and I think Stanley the other a block or so off Penn and I think Flatlands. How wise is it to get a room in either or those? What other places might be reasonable between the Cozine area and Bushwick?

There is two motels near the Cozine stroll. One is Penn svylvania and I think Stanley the other a block or so off Penn and I think Flatlands. How wise is it to get a room in either or those? What other places might be reasonable between the Cozine area and Bushwick?
2-3 years ago from when I was new to this I remember some girls would hang out at the one near the White Castle on penn. I never gotten a room tho. I heard years ago girl would line up at the White Castle and girls would wait out there. They would all get picked up. That how much girls there were back then.

Drove around Cozine , nothing caught my attention. Undercover pulled me over , I guess they figure I was just driving by and not around there. They told me I gotta remove my rear window tints which make no sense . Law says it only side and front has to allow at least 70 sunlight . As for rear window , as long as I have side mirror I am good. Anyway. Wasn’t given no ticket but just give you the scoop. Like I said nothing caught my attention. Fire was walking for a bit . But didn’t see her after . Asia was there and just the regular girls

So I visited here this past weekend. There still girls not best looking one or my i just got addict to SA but yea I picked a LALA one day. $40. No rush. Got laid off from her job at a hotel due to covid . She 28 .

word on street was Kira was back in NY. You know Asia friend. Kira was the best . Nice girl . We click well. So they gave me her SM and number because she ask about me and I wasn’t in the area . But I heard the whole squad got moved to Florida. Great girl. We chat it up one day. Told me things were very different . In her life and New York is different too. Asia was cool but she just rushed after a while lately . I guess she got a bit upset that I would pick other girls . Idk