Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Hope your week/Weekend is gonna great guys .

A Little update . I went Friday morning , I wanna say 4am .I Picked up a new one name Selina . Short light skin claim to be half Dominican and filipino . It probably like the 3rd weekend I see her out there but I never sampled. I opt for a bj. She said $80 , I counted to $50. She accepted . I parked nearby the area and well I guess she was scared to take my whole friend in her mouth. She keep sucking the tips . I wouldn’t repeat to be honest .

Saturday morning I went around 3:30 picked up Asia , she always a good time and for $60 cbj she good for it .

Sunday morning around 6am I found Hazel and I always get lucky to find her . Now this one is my atf. Never rushes me , she ride really well and her moan are the best . Her name always get hard when riding so I got sample them . (Well whenever I am first to pick her up) I highly recommend this one . $80 for non-rush full service . She get out there much later then other girls around 6am and leave before sunlight .if ya ever wanna sample that one . My best tip is to drive by Malta around 6am Saturday and Sunday morning.

also I now convince fire(phire) got her ass done. That ass pokes out like crazy. I slap it and she told me it hurt because it was cold out . I highly doubt because it was cold lol. I used to get away with $50 but now she all about her $60 for CBj.

A Little update . I went Friday morning , I wanna say 4am .I Picked up a new one name Selina . Short light skin claim to be half Dominican and filipino . It probably like the 3rd weekend I see her out there but I never sampled. I opt for a bj. She said $80 , I counted to $50. She accepted . I parked nearby the area and well I guess she was scared to take my whole friend in her mouth. She keep sucking the tips . I wouldn’t repeat to be honest .

Saturday morning I went around 3:30 picked up Asia , she always a good time and for $60 cbj she good for it .

Sunday morning around 6am I found Hazel and I always get lucky to find her . Now this one is my atf. Never rushes me , she ride really well and her moan are the best . Her name always get hard when riding so I got sample them . (Well whenever I am first to pick her up) I highly recommend this one . $80 for non-rush full service . She get out there much later then other girls around 6am and leave before sunlight .if ya ever wanna sample that one . My best tip is to drive by Malta around 6am Saturday and Sunday morning.

also I now convince fire(phire) got her ass done. That ass pokes out like crazy. I slap it and she told me it hurt because it was cold out . I highly doubt because it was cold lol. I used to get away with $50 but now she all about her $60 for CBj.
Phire definitely got her ass done. Agree

@Walter1271995 , which Hazel is this? The one also called Anastasia who used to be active here on the board? Thx

Was wondering if she offers BBFS that's all.
Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else but I thought you posted about getting bbfs from a couple of WOCs from Queens or Hempstead.
You are confusing me with someone else, never posted about getting BBFS from Queens WOCs. And I never drive as far as Hempstead.
I have been seeing Lisa in Jamaica more often. She is sweet, great value. And I see Hazel intermittently, she’s not easy to get hold of.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have been seeing Lisa in Jamaica more often.
Lol, when she is not in the Bronx on weekends :)
I was tempted to ask her about that but didn't really want to waste the time I have with her.
She did bring up UG once over the summer but only to mention that her phone blows up when her thread is bumped and that some of the reviews were totally made up.

Was there couple days ago. Tons of action def gonna go again soon. Have no idea who this hazel is but ya talking highly of her peaks my interest.
Seen mocha and Asia too.
Working 10 mins away from sutphin track and Its such a shame what’s happened down there. Don’t even think it’s LE more of girls just leaving that killes
It.

Was there couple days ago. Tons of action def gonna go again soon. Have no idea who this hazel is but ya talking highly of her peaks my interest.
Seen mocha and Asia too.
Working 10 mins away from sutphin track and Its such a shame what’s happened down there. Don’t even think it’s LE more of girls just leaving that killes
It.
Don’t get me wrong Asia is one of my favorite too, I remember the first couple time seeing her when she was new , she use to have a lightskin friend last year with her who I believe retired and when back to her home state.(which is good for her, no one should dont this work forever) . I would see both back to back . Hazel/Anastasia I wanna say is much better for FS and her head game is better then Asia. I wish I could you get Social but due to rules I can’t . Like I said the best way to catch her is by driving on Malta and cozine around 6am near that storage spot. Just don’t block my entrance if I use that spot to do the deed . By yea she very young too . I can say she 2-3 years older then Asia . And taller about 5’5-5’6 . Nice model body too .

From what I understand that stroll has been there since before we were all born and I guess fluctuates like any random pattern does.
I like history lol, I wonder how it looked it back then . I been going since summer of 2016 I believe. Feels like I been going there for years but Compare to the years this been active I know I am still new to the area. Your probably right though , it probably has been out there since who knows .One of my friend father lived in the area I wanna say late 1980s and he was aware of the stroll . I probably wouldn’t have never known of it if it wasn’t for the internet and you guys of course. I’ll guess back then to find out about this area it would be through word of mouth or driving back since there was no documentary like hunts points even though there no exact street listed it all driving around til you find something. Anyone discover a time machine let me know. Lol

I like history lol, I wonder how it looked it back then . I been going since summer of 2016 I believe. Feels like I been going there for years but Compare to the years this been active I know I am still new to the area. Your probably right though , it probably has been out there since who knows .One of my friend father lived in the area I wanna say late 1980s and he was aware of the stroll . I probably wouldn’t have never known of it if it wasn’t for the internet and you guys of course. I’ll guess back then to find out about this area it would be through word of mouth or driving back since there was no documentary like hunts points even though there no exact street listed it all driving around til you find something. Anyone discover a time machine let me know. Lol

If I had a time machine, I would definitely be too busy with the Midtown and Long Island City strolls to even bother with Cozine LOL

Boy how I miss those days.

If I had a time machine, I would definitely be too busy with the Midtown and Long Island City strolls to even bother with Cozine LOL

Boy how I miss those days.
Those strolls were amazing!

The West Side in the '80's was wild! On a hot Friday night in the summer, you would have 100 or more girls out, all shapes and sizes. Some looked like models! This was back when a BBBJ was $10 from some AMAZING looking girls!

I once was at a Billy Joel concert and was staying over in the city. Walked down to 11th Ave from Penn and was like fresh meat!! Grabbed a sexy Latina and actually had fun with her in a parked horse drawn buggy that they used to store down there!!!

The LIC Stroll was great also.... lots of Latina and WOC. I frequented that when I was working down there for a lot of early morning car action.... same thing.... on a busy night you'd have 50 or more girls out working!

Those strolls were amazing!

The West Side in the '80's was wild! On a hot Friday night in the summer, you would have 100 or more girls out, all shapes and sizes. Some looked like models! This was back when a BBBJ was $10 from some AMAZING looking girls!

I once was at a Billy Joel concert and was staying over in the city. Walked down to 11th Ave from Penn and was like fresh meat!! Grabbed a sexy Latina and actually had fun with her in a parked horse drawn buggy that they used to store down there!!!

The LIC Stroll was great also.... lots of Latina and WOC. I frequented that when I was working down there for a lot of early morning car action.... same thing.... on a busy night you'd have 50 or more girls out working!
Yeah I started in the late 90's. I remember the Westside in the 80's as a kid though.

Got to catch the end of both the LIC and Midtown strolls. I remember it taking a half hour to circle some blocks in LIC because there was so many cars and girls out there on some nights.

The Midtown stroll I frequented in the early 2000's mostly. Had some SW's on foot but a lot more girls driving around those blocks in SUV's.

Writing this post just made me sad. Lol