Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

So I see there’s two new talent at cozine. One is Sweets. Black girl maybe 5’8 in height , not skinny but not fat either . She wears glasses . Probably my girl time to encounter a girl on a track that wore glasses. I met her 2 weeks ago . Bj was $60 and I always counter offer for the most part and got $50. She has nerdy vibe to her which is cool. She seems to be new to all this. She was not bitchy and boy can she suck a mean dick. She takes her time and she’ll be flirty. I told her I got off work a couple of hours and she reply with “well now you gonna feel really good” she can take direction. I told to kiss the tip . And she did lol. Got her number and last week she texted me , I was around the area but she don’t remember my car but I do remember her. So over text I tell I only have $40 and she agree to go with the $40. It was well spent. And I saved myself $10-$20 then the usual cost lol.

I also met a girl name sunshine , she tall slim and has her dimples pierced . I quote for bj . She said $60, I said I got $50 and she’s hops in. Told me she from Cali but was in D.c and now is her for a few weeks. Now I wouldn’t repeat on the facts that she rush at one point . Said “ok baby I gotta go soon” and also I look grab girls ass while I am getting topped off. She said “to touch my ass it’s extra” I don’t recommend her because Come on, if you know the track, it the service is suppose to be unrush til you pop, obviously your not gonna be with her for 1 hour but damn just do your job and let me slap that ass. When she told me she gotta go soon. I sped the process to I made her to shallow me deeper. You can her gag , that the best . And I popped . Didn’t take like 5 mins-10mins

I just dont want to get caught on a day they decide to do a sweep. Even though shes not an SW, I'm a big white guy, and shes a gorgeous, slim sexy Indian girl, they'll arrest us just the same.
Brooklyn isnt like long island. Even the malls and small shopping centers have a lot of foot trafick. If you got time. No traffic take a 10-12 min drive to 5towns and take her to a shopping center there. There's also 5 towns inn if the shopping center isn't ideal that day. Good luck.

There's a lot of places to stop between there and 5towns too. I'm assuming you're talking about daytime but maybe you're not.
I'm talking about parking in malls and small parking centers. It is busy in Brooklyn during the day even at night. I suggested parking on a low key side street around Cozine but he said too hot on LE for him.

Shit when I was younger in my teens I used to fuck girls along Crossbay blvd in the whip where cars are parked out of 15 times. Once 5-0 pulled up cause i was parked almost next to the restroom lol. They let me go when they saw my ex fixing herself up and grinned. Not a bunch of cock blockers. Salute to those officers. Although this was Winter less people out. It's about 7miles to 5towns shopping center where the Kmart is from gateway. I get there in 10mins no traffic.

I know where you're talking about. I'm agree and then some. Just adding to the info. Lots of places even on CB itself still. I'm assuming judge has at least tints otherwise it limits things.

If she's special...a hotel..motel?
I hate motels. Disgusting, they smell,ac doesnt work, hewt doesn't work, etc. Almost everytime I go, I get fucked sinuses. The only ones I can stand are Riviera and crossbay. Surfside is decent.

The problem with her is shes obsessed with looking at herself in the mirror. In the backseat, shes limited with how much she can aggravate me.

I'm talking about parking in malls and small parking centers. It is busy in Brooklyn during the day even at night. I suggested parking on a low key side street around Cozine but he said too hot on LE for him.

Shit when I was younger in my teens I used to fuck girls along Crossbay blvd in the whip where cars are parked out of 15 times. Once 5-0 pulled up cause i was parked almost next to the restroom lol. They let me go when they saw my ex fixing herself up and grinned. Not a bunch of cock blockers. Salute to those officers. Although this was Winter less people out. It's about 7miles to 5towns shopping center where the Kmart is from gateway. I get there in 10mins no traffic.
I have been using the street right near the creek, but it smells and I dont like the amount of traffic, they slow down as they go over the speed bumps.

We do use the gateway mall but they have security driving around. If she could meet later, I'd take her to a shopping center near me that is pitch black after 1am, but that's a longshot. I need a van.

Yes things such as the creek and such are some of the places (although be careful I've seen not good people hanging sometimes there). If the shopping center is closed at 1am I would stay away still too many other places.

I have been using the street right near the creek, but it smells and I dont like the amount of traffic, they slow down as they go over the speed bumps.

We do use the gateway mall but they have security driving around. If she could meet later, I'd take her to a shopping center near me that is pitch black after 1am, but that's a longshot. I need a van.
Try Airbnb as you can rent for a day

be careful guys. strolled by cozine last sat (sun morning) around 3 am. few girls out and saw one of my favs. picked her up and drove to a nearby spot. once we get there we are about to start the deed when a black van pulls up behind us. LEO pops out and starts the process after running my name and a quick search they let me go and make her take a walk. list a few bucks but ill take this as a win. just an fyi. good luck mongering guys.

That's weird I was there Sunday morning. Had about 6-8 girls out. Picked up 2. Desiree around 3:30/4 and the pink hair girl from Maryland around 6:30/7. Didn't see any unmarked vehicle. Just one cop car driving down Pennsylvania and another on Stanley by the projects... but that's all the way down by the park. I guess it depends on where the girl takes you. I tend to stay right there by the Wendy's or on Malta. Stay safe out there.

be careful guys. strolled by cozine last sat (sun morning) around 3 am. few girls out and saw one of my favs. picked her up and drove to a nearby spot. once we get there we are about to start the deed when a black van pulls up behind us. LEO pops out and starts the process after running my name and a quick search they let me go and make her take a walk. list a few bucks but ill take this as a win. just an fyi. good luck mongering guys.
That's weird I was there Sunday morning. Had about 6-8 girls out. Picked up 2. Desiree around 3:30/4 and the pink hair girl from Maryland around 6:30/7. Didn't see any unmarked vehicle. Just one cop car driving down Pennsylvania and another on Stanley by the projects... but that's all the way down by the park. I guess it depends on where the girl takes you. I tend to stay right there by the Wendy's or on Malta. Stay safe out there.
Yea that’s wired , I did notice there was a few girls out . But I picked sweet around 5am. Didn’t see any van. That girl with pink hair, I think her name is sunshine . She was arguing with someone on the phone. I review her once on her not too long ago. She rushes.

There's 2 with pink hair. And 1 with red. Idk the names of the girls with pink hair but there's one with a really flat stomach and shorter hair, and the other is around the same size but a little more curves and longer hair. I normally pick up the second one described and so far I haven't been rushed. She does however take breaks from sucking and let you finger her and she'll take her tits out for you. But I've never had her rush me.

Damn I took a big L , I was parked on Stanley and sheffield . a new girl was walking . Light skin about 5’4 wearing leggings ,poncho like cardigan.I moved away and notice she was really pretty. 2 cars beat me to it. The last one was a dodge SUV and he never brought her back. I need to find her . Lol