Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

I don't know if I'll regret doing this because of how much you guys snitch but have any of yall seen @hazel IssaSavage and then the last word starts with a B...

The profile pic is blurry but i'm pretty sure thats the one I was telling the other poster about and asking if it was she he was referring to that walks the South Road track. Cause she is my regular. When the early bird hours come like after 5 she is about her money cause i guess she realizes thats when more of the guys come out. So even when walking on South which is the cheap part of the stroll she may upsell which is smart to do lol. But from what i recall this is only in early morning hours. I think she upsells at like 60 or something

I think she has pretty much admit to this too slyly in the past when she told me to try her another time with her regular standard rate cause she is real busy now. She didn't get an attitude or anything the times she would tell me this. Head is pretty good and fuck was good. Her regular SW rates is 40 to fuck i guess if you see her in the middle of the night

But when Fire and the other expensive hoes come out in the morning thats when it shoots up

Btw im having issues with my regular phone now and it wont turn on. The guy in this thread who was talking about regular South Road hoes with me can you let me know what Sophia's # is again? Hopefully she still has it since women like her are bad with keeping numbers. I just remember it started with 631, whats the rest? Would love to start calling randomly to see her in the daytime

Also you know another older broad that lives around South Richmond Hill? She comes out to South once in a while to walk but uses a house by South Richmond for incalls.

I don't know if I'll regret doing this because of how much you guys snitch but have any of yall seen @hazel IssaSavage and then the last word starts with a B...

The profile pic is blurry but i'm pretty sure thats the one I was telling the other poster about and asking if it was she he was referring to that walks the South Road track. Cause she is my regular. When the early bird hours come like after 5 she is about her money cause i guess she realizes thats when more of the guys come out. So even when walking on South which is the cheap part of the stroll she may upsell which is smart to do lol. But from what i recall this is only in early morning hours. I think she upsells at like 60 or something

I think she has pretty much admit to this too slyly in the past when she told me to try her another time with her regular standard rate cause she is real busy now. She didn't get an attitude or anything the times she would tell me this. Head is pretty good and fuck was good. Her regular SW rates is 40 to fuck i guess if you see her in the middle of the night

But when Fire and the other expensive hoes come out in the morning thats when it shoots up

Btw im having issues with my regular phone now and it wont turn on. The guy in this thread who was talking about regular South Road hoes with me can you let me know what Sophia's # is again? Hopefully she still has it since women like her are bad with keeping numbers. I just remember it started with 631, whats the rest? Would love to start calling randomly to see her in the daytime

Also you know another older broad that lives around South Richmond Hill? She comes out to South once in a while to walk but uses a house by South Richmond for incalls.
FYI..South Rd. DQ's..and I don't mean Dairy Queens..

Fellas fellas fellas.... boy where do I start. So I just got back from cozine. Idk what with me, I mention that Paris reminds me of my ex-friends ex-girlfriend. So now let me tell you guys about a Gem I got just now. Her name is Miracle. Her body and skin reminds me of a coworker of mine which everyone in the workplace was smash but she married , colombian thing. Now I think miracle is friends with that white girls you guy was mentioning . I sample the white girl once and she was valid. Just now she was wearing a one-piece that just covers her pussy. Now glad I had condom because miracle was going to the store because she need condom and I stopped. I told I had mine and she came along. She told he name and told me she half Panamian and half Honduran . I thought she was black but then I told my nationally and she was impress and she began to talk to me in Spanish and had the whole accent . We really clicked. I get to the spot , I paid $50 for cbj and I pulled out my little me. She complemented it in Spanish . She said “handsome” in a very yummy way. In Spanish the word is “chulo” . Her accent got me really big and she began to gag on it . I was in impress. Wish I can post a picture of my co-worker so you can see what this girl look like. Funny part is they both have the same outfit . Miracle had on Black See-thru leggings and and black see top. Almost like a gimp suit. One the picture of my co-worker has black leggings and black see thru top . I told her she has a nice big ass . And she told me to slap in Spanish. Boy I got really turned on. I got a big slap out of it . And she been to really deep-throat on me. I busted. She game her name . She host in Yonkers just like her white friend. So I put two and two together . I might take the drive to yonker one day to get fs. She said $150 for hh and $200. I didn’t ask for fs at the stroll. I’ll ask next time. I dropped her off at the corner store afterward so see can get her condoms .

In other news. I saw my favorite walking such as Asia , had pink hair and she stared at me . She always does that lol. But I already got my Nut. I saw channel but wasn’t in the mood for that. I pass by sutphin between 3:45-4:15 and it was dry . Cop passed by and well it figure that Asia was in cozine because she normally out in queens . Also according to miracle. There was a shooting around cozine so she thought it was going to be dead or hot because of that but there was a lot cars. Guys be safe , enjoy yourselves .

Fellas fellas fellas.... boy where do I start. So I just got back from cozine. Idk what with me, I mention that Paris reminds me of my ex-friends ex-girlfriend. So now let me tell you guys about a Gem I got just now. Her name is Miracle. Her body and skin reminds me of a coworker of mine which everyone in the workplace was smash but she married , colombian thing. Now I think miracle is friends with that white girls you guy was mentioning . I sample the white girl once and she was valid. Just now she was wearing a one-piece that just covers her pussy. Now glad I had condom because miracle was going to the store because she need condom and I stopped. I told I had mine and she came along. She told he name and told me she half Panamian and half Honduran . I thought she was black but then I told my nationally and she was impress and she began to talk to me in Spanish and had the whole accent . We really clicked. I get to the spot , I paid $50 for cbj and I pulled out my little me. She complemented it in Spanish . She said “handsome” in a very yummy way. In Spanish the word is “chulo” . Her accent got me really big and she began to gag on it . I was in impress. Wish I can post a picture of my co-worker so you can see what this girl look like. Funny part is they both have the same outfit . Miracle had on Black See-thru leggings and and black see top. Almost like a gimp suit. One the picture of my co-worker has black leggings and black see thru top . I told her she has a nice big ass . And she told me to slap in Spanish. Boy I got really turned on. I got a big slap out of it . And she been to really deep-throat on me. I busted. She game her name . She host in Yonkers just like her white friend. So I put two and two together . I might take the drive to yonker one day to get fs. She said $150 for hh and $200. I didn’t ask for fs at the stroll. I’ll ask next time. I dropped her off at the corner store afterward so see can get her condoms .

In other news. I saw my favorite walking such as Asia , had pink hair and she stared at me . She always does that lol. But I already got my Nut. I saw channel but wasn’t in the mood for that. I pass by sutphin between 3:45-4:15 and it was dry . Cop passed by and well it figure that Asia was in cozine because she normally out in queens . Also according to miracle. There was a shooting around cozine so she thought it was going to be dead or hot because of that but there was a lot cars. Guys be safe , enjoy yourselves .
I like seeing all these new girls out there. Hopefully it stays like that this summer.

Hey guys, finally took the time to register. Long time lurker here. I usually frequent 111 , but this Sunday i decided to try C....e. i have been hesitant to go bc of all the LE talk plus the other couple of times I've been there there was crrrrrazy traffic , dudes Cruising.
Anyways, this Sunday I met this girl named Tasha. She was wearing knee high boots and a see through bathing suit type lingerie thing. I picked her up, and noticed her accent, she told me shes from VA and comes to C....e on weekends and takes a bus back sundays. She works 3am-7am according to her. Real friendly, upbeat and lots of fun. 80 for Quick Session.
We exchanged #s.
There were plenty of girls out, i spotted this short red hair girl I've seen in 111th. But I've been with her a few times already , wanted something new, and thats when i saw tasha.
There was this other girls in a burgundy cadillac , who had an ass outta this world. Thinking of going tonight, anybody knows if is a good fishing day on Tuesdays at either spot?

Hey guys, finally took the time to register. Long time lurker here. I usually frequent 111 , but this Sunday i decided to try C....e. i have been hesitant to go bc of all the LE talk plus the other couple of times I've been there there was crrrrrazy traffic , dudes Cruising.
Anyways, this Sunday I met this girl named Tasha. She was wearing knee high boots and a see through bathing suit type lingerie thing. I picked her up, and noticed her accent, she told me shes from VA and comes to C....e on weekends and takes a bus back sundays. She works 3am-7am according to her. Real friendly, upbeat and lots of fun. 80 for Quick Session.
We exchanged #s.
There were plenty of girls out, i spotted this short red hair girl I've seen in 111th. But I've been with her a few times already , wanted something new, and thats when i saw tasha.
There was this other girls in a burgundy cadillac , who had an ass outta this world. Thinking of going tonight, anybody knows if is a good fishing day on Tuesdays at either spot?
Hey you might see me at cozine later on , the red hair girl if short and somewhat skinny and cute. Then that’s Asia . She’s one my favorite out there. But Tasha charged you $80. She must realize other girls are charging more. I paid $60 for fs

Hey you might see me at cozine later on , the red hair girl if short and somewhat skinny and cute. Then that’s Asia . She’s one my favorite out there. But Tasha charged you $80. She must realize other girls are charging more. I paid $60 for fs
No, I made the mistake of offering 80 off the back since some girls are usually charging 100. I had no idea that she was charging 60, maybe because she's out of town it is cheaper out there in VA. I'll try my luck with 60 if I see her again

No, I made the mistake of offering 80 off the back since some girls are usually charging 100. I had no idea that she was charging 60, maybe because she's out of town it is cheaper out there in VA. I'll try my luck with 60 if I see her again
Yea just play it off next time in case she says $80. I always done that with girl I haven’t seen in a while . She see a lot of guys so she won’t remember you have her $80. So just say, “I could of swore I paid $60 last time “

Just saw the strangest thing an hour ago so I thought I would share with you guys. I work in ENY and I’m driving around 10:40am. It’s war and sunny out, beautiful day. I’m on linden and I can see there’s a lot of traffic on Pennsylvania, so I try to avoid it by making the right on Sheffield. Decided to pull over on Sheffield and walk back to the fruit guy to get some mangoes. Pulled up in front of a school bus and got my stuff. Walked back to my van and I’m trying to get my keys when I noticed there’s a girl blowing the school bus driver in the bus. I was just like ok. So I got in my van and drove down Sheffield and saw 1 more girl walking around and 2 talking to guys in parked vehicles. And as I’m making the left on Wortman, the 2 girls both get into the vehicles they were talking to. This is the latest I’ve ever seen girls on the stroll.

Saw Naomi on Friday I mentioned her before here and no one else has yet for whatever reason. She is spanish. THICK. Huge ass. Saw her on Tuskee going towards 40 PJs. I didn't recognize her at first but from far she looked either drunk or high stumbling a bit. I pulled to the side and tried to get a good look at her. She changed her hairstyle she recognized me and was excited but something was off.

She said she was out getting high (weed specifically) / drinking but in my car she was tweaking and I was like what mistake have I made now. Little head won and wanted to release. Went to a spot and did the deed but fellas this wasn't worth my time just because the simple fact that she kept twitching in and out before and during sex. I was not proud of what I was doing at the time. She put herself together and we left only to find out she had a crack pipe with her!!!. Saw it on my backseat and I pointed it out to her.

At that point I was like fuck this man ...I can't wait to drop her off. I went ahead and pulled up on a block to clean my car (just in case) and thankfully I did because there was a syringe in the BOTTOM of my passenger car seat and I was like SMH imagine someone finding this later on. I believe it's used for meth (correct me if I am wrong).

She used to be clean from my understanding when I last saw her - but this time 180* after finding a crack pipe and seeing the syringe in my car I was disappointed to say the least. Saw her again there on Monday around 430-5AM she looked banging in the morning I guess she was fresh out but didn't want to partake because I had to go to work and well I told myself this is going to be an addiction go home.

I been out a lot just cruising and getting intel. New girls out. I mentioned "Allie" here before and she is been out there A LOT on Suth around Tusk by the two-three delis. At all times - afternoon, night, early morning. I am curious to how she is with you guys as her phone number either changed/lost but haven't got a time to talk to her.

If you're reading this and I already know this but when you pick up a SW make sure you CHECK your car afterwards for any drugs.

I cannot edit my post but just seeing the very last few replies. Sophia lost her phone. She currently doesn't have one saw her on Saturday walking on Tusk. We spoke briefly. Didn't partake. Still friendly even when I decline to see her.

Just saw the strangest thing an hour ago so I thought I would share with you guys. I work in ENY and I’m driving around 10:40am. It’s war and sunny out, beautiful day. I’m on linden and I can see there’s a lot of traffic on Pennsylvania, so I try to avoid it by making the right on Sheffield. Decided to pull over on Sheffield and walk back to the fruit guy to get some mangoes. Pulled up in front of a school bus and got my stuff. Walked back to my van and I’m trying to get my keys when I noticed there’s a girl blowing the school bus driver in the bus. I was just like ok. So I got in my van and drove down Sheffield and saw 1 more girl walking around and 2 talking to guys in parked vehicles. And as I’m making the left on Wortman, the 2 girls both get into the vehicles they were talking to. This is the latest I’ve ever seen girls on the stroll.
Makes sense I passed by Cozine twice maybe 2 weeks ago or less on a Friday at 1130pm for 20 mins not one girl out. A week before that at 1030pm not one out. They gotta start late like 1am most and finish when they finish. Maybe 1 mo before I did see the sw I always see around there Spanish black mix thick kinda chubby cute face mid 20's phat ass big titties. She's the main one there.

Saw Naomi on Friday I mentioned her before here and no one else has yet for whatever reason. She is spanish. THICK. Huge ass. Saw her on Tuskee going towards 40 PJs. I didn't recognize her at first but from far she looked either drunk or high stumbling a bit. I pulled to the side and tried to get a good look at her. She changed her hairstyle she recognized me and was excited but something was off.

She said she was out getting high (weed specifically) / drinking but in my car she was tweaking and I was like what mistake have I made now. Little head won and wanted to release. Went to a spot and did the deed but fellas this wasn't worth my time just because the simple fact that she kept twitching in and out before and during sex. I was not proud of what I was doing at the time. She put herself together and we left only to find out she had a crack pipe with her!!!. Saw it on my backseat and I pointed it out to her.

At that point I was like fuck this man ...I can't wait to drop her off. I went ahead and pulled up on a block to clean my car (just in case) and thankfully I did because there was a syringe in the BOTTOM of my passenger car seat and I was like SMH imagine someone finding this later on. I believe it's used for meth (correct me if I am wrong).

She used to be clean from my understanding when I last saw her - but this time 180* after finding a crack pipe and seeing the syringe in my car I was disappointed to say the least. Saw her again there on Monday around 430-5AM she looked banging in the morning I guess she was fresh out but didn't want to partake because I had to go to work and well I told myself this is going to be an addiction go home.

I been out a lot just cruising and getting intel. New girls out. I mentioned "Allie" here before and she is been out there A LOT on Suth around Tusk by the two-three delis. At all times - afternoon, night, early morning. I am curious to how she is with you guys as her phone number either changed/lost but haven't got a time to talk to her.

If you're reading this and I already know this but when you pick up a SW make sure you CHECK your car afterwards for any drugs.
40pjs?? Is Queensbridge. Tuskegee is in South Jamaica.

Describe Sophia , I wanna know how she looks like
I described her a couple times in here. About 5”4 dark skinned older black woman. About 52 years old. This is the one I said that showed me her actual if 2 years ago.

Average face for her age. You can see that she is a ho but her face ain’t gone to waste like other chicks. Face could look like the average woman her age

You know how people say someone is a grown ass woman? That’s Sophia she is mad seductive and if you run into her you will see what I mean.

Crazy ass. Nice and in shape . She always wears her hair natural. Normally it was in dreadlocks but I ran into her today after 10 am with her hair down

Probably the biggest freak in the hood. Like Shady said I’ve told her also I either can’t see her now or that I just saw someone and she don’t take it personal. She actually stays and keeps talking to you especially if you a regular

She also goes by “So So”. Today when we finished talking I saw her actually knock randomly on another guy’s door and he opened it looking a little surprised and let her in lmao

I think she was waiting for another car date and decided to just see if another regular of hers was free. Cause I’ve either walked with her or seen her from afar and guys will call out to her. She gets no complaints

Only thing I will say is and Shady may agree is that her head isn’t spectacular but it’s still ok plus she sucks balls so that makes up for it

I cannot edit my post but just seeing the very last few replies. Sophia lost her phone. She currently doesn't have one saw her on Saturday walking on Tusk. We spoke briefly. Didn't partake. Still friendly even when I decline to see her.
Correct. Saw her this morning and she also told me the same. Actually she told me weeks ago but I went up to ask her if she got a new one yet and it’s still no good

And I’m wondering if I finally ran into this Naomi you were referring to. Also this morning like around 9am she was walking up and down Tuskegee. Or better yet a Spanish chick that I’m assuming is her. The only other Spanish chick I know in the area is someone named Heaven who also got a huge ass but you said this other chick’s name is Naomi

I forgot to ask the name though but it seemed to fit your description. Had on tight tight purple and pink colored jeans

I may come out at those times again. I had forgotten the fiends come out at those early morning hours when the weather warms up

Oh yeah Chocolate’s drunk ass was out too

Long post with no real information
Sophia has a new phone again. I forgot what the last number was but I feel like it’s the same number, it seemed familiar . I guess she was able to keep the same

But yeah she gave me the new number last week and can do house dates too

Mod note: but since you don't remember it and you're not sharing it then why bother telling us?

I also ran into Michelle the woman I was asking about before. She also has a phone now

Mod note: Again, useless unless you share the number

Also ran into a girl out there that I haven’t seen in years. Light skinned slim girl named Loreen

Mod note: did you fuck her, get a bj ?
Did she give you her rates?

Chocolate was acting crazyyyyy as fuck last week. I approached her at night and she was screaming and acting crazy.

Mod note on Chocolate , blah blah blah
No one cares.

There is a reason you are in moderation.
This correction of your post was a warning to try to get you to step it up with your posts.
More specific solid information not just your ramblings.

Hopefully you take this constructive criticism better than that asshole Massy.

Or your posts are just going to be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: