Strawberry/ Lisa - 516-405-5686 Hempstead/Uniondale THIEF!!

Her ad can be found on A LOW RENT ADVERTISING SITE THAT THE MOD EDITED OUT OF THIS REVIEW but she also walks the stroll in Hempstead when funds run low.

Called to meet at a local parking lot. She was dropped off by her "bf". She asked for a 40 advance so she can pay her guy and get the room for the night. I usually never give, but have seen her before, so I stupidly gave the donation first. She then takes the cash, jumps into her car and leaves.

Don't let this happen to you - AVOID Lisa / Strawberry- just find another provider!!

I was ripped off by her twice myself and have two stories to tell. Her ad pops up every once in a while on A SITE WE DON'T MENTION HERE ON UG.

I'm a shy persoson and instead talking about my experiences I'd rather read and learn from what I see posted although I am learning to be better. How ever this woman earned the first review I ever gave which was on a certain site . The reason I gave the review was because of the second interaction/meeting I had with her which ended with her getting in a car and driving off with my money. So I posted a review on that other site and it didn't show up, I posted another one more to the point and it didn't show up either. I think she might be paying some one to take down bad reviews of her on that site since if you click on the reviews link you see nothing of bad experiences just the usual questions about being real (depending on the age of her ad). Right now a recent ad has no reviews.

I have no one to blame but myself and meeting her truly cemented the no paying upfront rule in my head.

I'd probably have written a review of her if things ever got that far simply because of the rarity of the services she offered, hell I would have looked past her age and where the location was (it was bad) and even her looks again if only for what we had agreed during the talks. And talking to her was like pulling teeth. When I first started messaging her it took almost 3 weeks to set up that first failed meeting.

The fact that I fell for her twice like a dumb ass in addition to the fact that I let those encounters go and my reviews on that other site not being shown/ or being deleted is why I never thought to post my experiences with her here, plus with how work has been my encounters with her have been the last thing on my mind. Well that and I know I'd probably get roasted to hell and back for thinking with my little brain and going after her.

But seeing some one else mention her and I dunno why but I had a feeling they were talking about her and I looked up the phone number and was proven correct so threw a bit of what I went through in here as well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was ripped off by her twice myself and have two stories to tell. Her ad pops up every once in a while on A SITE WE DON'T MENTION HERE ON UG.

I'm a shy persoson and instead talking about my experiences I'd rather read and learn from what I see posted although I am learning to be better. How ever this woman earned the first review I ever gave which was on a certain site . The reason I gave the review was because of the second interaction/meeting I had with her which ended with her getting in a car and driving off with my money. So I posted a review on that other site and it didn't show up, I posted another one more to the point and it didn't show up either. I think she might be paying some one to take down bad reviews of her on that site since if you click on the reviews link you see nothing of bad experiences just the usual questions about being real (depending on the age of her ad). Right now a recent ad has no reviews.

I have no one to blame but myself and meeting her truly cemented the no paying upfront rule in my head.

I'd probably have written a review of her if things ever got that far simply because of the rarity of the services she offered, hell I would have looked past her age and where the location was (it was bad) and even her looks again if only for what we had agreed during the talks. And talking to her was like pulling teeth. When I first started messaging her it took almost 3 weeks to set up that first failed meeting.

The fact that I fell for her twice like a dumb ass in addition to the fact that I let those encounters go and my reviews on that other site not being shown/ or being deleted is why I never thought to post my experiences with her here, plus with how work has been my encounters with her have been the last thing on my mind. Well that and I know I'd probably get roasted to hell and back for thinking with my little brain and going after her.

But seeing some one else mention her and I dunno why but I had a feeling they were talking about her and I looked up the phone number and was proven correct so threw a bit of what I went through in here as well.
I edited out the name of the review site you mentioned twice.

Thanks for finally posting but when you have a bad experience please come here first and post about.

Will you get roasted for a dumb mistake?
Possibly, but if you do it's just some good natured razzing. Don't take it to heart this is the Internet and your real life is not going to be affected by comments here.

But I do find it curious you went back a second time after getting ripped off the first time.

And as far as services offered that would have made it worth it, I suspect those services were only offered because she knew the date wasn't going to happen.

Thanks for finally posting but when you have a bad experience please come here first and post about.

Possibly, but if you do it's just some good natured razzing. Don't take it to heart this is the Internet and your real life is not going to be affected by comments here.

But I do find it curious you went back a second time after getting ripped off the first time.

And as far as services offered that would have made it worth it, I suspect those services were only offered because she knew the date wasn't going to happen.
Most of us here have been fucked over one way or another. Getting fucked twice I can't comprehend. Like anything else in life learn your lesson.

Would be really helpful to know what other phone numbers she used in the past if you have them

Looking at the few pics she has online of herself and her fucked up grill, whoever got robbed might have been better off then reliving an experience with that horse faced skank. Shit, she saved you some counseling sessions, possible binge drinking.
She is focking ghee-rose !!

Sorry for the late reply but thankyou for editing my comment. I thought by just using part of the name of the website I wasn't causing you trouble but it looks like me trying to making trouble I caused it. Also thankyou for your words of wisdom in response to me giving my reasoning for not posting my experiences with the woman.

Regarding me going back a second time, what happened was when we first met the power in the basement she took me to went out. She went to fix it and didn't come back so I was sitting in the dark for like 10 minutes like a dumb ass until some guy came down (I now think or know that's her handler/pimp) to look at the fuse box which was in the room she took me into in the basement, after which he talked about the box and how i might want to wait outside.

So I messaged her asking where she was when I got outside and she said she was scared of the dark and to wait in my car and that she'd come to wait in my car with me till the guy got the power on because she was scared of the dark (yes i thought it was weird but i was like fuck it im so close, and thinking with my little brain i didnt pay it to much mind). I waited in my care for an hour before I fell asleep after we'd been texting on and off during that hour. When I woke up another hour had passed making it two hours since the powered ran out so I sent another message and thought fuck it and left to go home since I had to go to sleep for work.

She messaged me as I got home about how sorry she was and to come back and I said let's reschedule. So we did. What happened was several instances of me playing text tag with her, her taking for ever to answer, then giving me a date and time, me coming home and getting ready or going straight to her address and then her not messaging me until I say I've left. All while giving me excuses about how she's taking care of her sick daughter (and me again being a dumb ass believing her and trying to work around her schedule). I started to sound needy or desperate in the texts I sent to her because I was pissed at how she would just stop texting when I said I'm free and coming over at least I think so, which is why I thought she eventually stopped messaging me back. So I thought she had blocked me or that I'd scared her off and I left things alone while I sort of gave up on her.

That is until I found out about Google phone numbers and made a side number and used it to message her. I let her know about what had happened before and this time I managed to meet her again without almost three weeks of text tag and wasted weekends. So after about an hour and a half of finally pinning her down through messages and waiting at a location she told me to wait at for that hour and a half I drove and picked her up and took her to an address on the same street she'd had me meet her at before. Now we'd been talking while we drove and she then told me she forgot her key and needed a friend to come open the house for her. Again my dumb naive ass thought nothing of it. While waiting and during me driving her she had tried to talk me out of the money I'd bought this time. I'd been adamant about not giving it to her until she gave one final push and I thought well dam it I have her here with me and not in a house, and since it's locked she can't just run away. So we wait in front of the house and this car comes and pulls up in front of the house rather fast which through me for a loop, but she says it's her friends and she says shes going to go get the keys. She goes to the car and hops right in and drove off with my money. At that point I send some petty message saying "well I guess you scammed me again" since at that point I realized or thought that holy shit that first time we met was a dam act and she'd scammed me back then as well. I didn't even care by then I just went to a back grabbed some more money drove to flushing and hit up a Latina spot.

Sorry for the long message, but yeah that's why I went back second time, I thought I'd messed up the first time we met and scared her off and since I liked what she offered for the price she did (bareback greek which I can't find to save my life, ans it's the only thing I'd try bare besides bbbj I was excited to meet strawberry and ignored the warning signs) I was eager to get to meet her and thus went to meet her again which resulted in me getting scammed again. Yes I know I was a dumb ass.

Her and her man were in the wal mart in Uniondale yelling at each other over to buy ramen or toilet paper.
From what I can tell under the bright lights of wally world she looks like her ads & thats not a good thing.
Not sure why they'd be arguing...Seems like one would need toilet paper if they plan on eating raman from walmart

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry for the late reply but thankyou for editing my comment. I thought by just using part of the name of the website I wasn't causing you trouble but it looks like me trying to making trouble I caused it. Also thankyou for your words of wisdom in response to me giving my reasoning for not posting my experiences with the woman.

Regarding me going back a second time, what happened was when we first met the power in the basement she took me to went out. She went to fix it and didn't come back so I was sitting in the dark for like 10 minutes like a dumb ass until some guy came down (I now think or know that's her handler/pimp) to look at the fuse box which was in the room she took me into in the basement, after which he talked about the box and how i might want to wait outside.

So I messaged her asking where she was when I got outside and she said she was scared of the dark and to wait in my car and that she'd come to wait in my car with me till the guy got the power on because she was scared of the dark (yes i thought it was weird but i was like fuck it im so close, and thinking with my little brain i didnt pay it to much mind). I waited in my care for an hour before I fell asleep after we'd been texting on and off during that hour. When I woke up another hour had passed making it two hours since the powered ran out so I sent another message and thought fuck it and left to go home since I had to go to sleep for work.

She messaged me as I got home about how sorry she was and to come back and I said let's reschedule. So we did. What happened was several instances of me playing text tag with her, her taking for ever to answer, then giving me a date and time, me coming home and getting ready or going straight to her address and then her not messaging me until I say I've left. All while giving me excuses about how she's taking care of her sick daughter (and me again being a dumb ass believing her and trying to work around her schedule). I started to sound needy or desperate in the texts I sent to her because I was pissed at how she would just stop texting when I said I'm free and coming over at least I think so, which is why I thought she eventually stopped messaging me back. So I thought she had blocked me or that I'd scared her off and I left things alone while I sort of gave up on her.

That is until I found out about Google phone numbers and made a side number and used it to message her. I let her know about what had happened before and this time I managed to meet her again without almost three weeks of text tag and wasted weekends. So after about an hour and a half of finally pinning her down through messages and waiting at a location she told me to wait at for that hour and a half I drove and picked her up and took her to an address on the same street she'd had me meet her at before. Now we'd been talking while we drove and she then told me she forgot her key and needed a friend to come open the house for her. Again my dumb naive ass thought nothing of it. While waiting and during me driving her she had tried to talk me out of the money I'd bought this time. I'd been adamant about not giving it to her until she gave one final push and I thought well dam it I have her here with me and not in a house, and since it's locked she can't just run away. So we wait in front of the house and this car comes and pulls up in front of the house rather fast which through me for a loop, but she says it's her friends and she says shes going to go get the keys. She goes to the car and hops right in and drove off with my money. At that point I send some petty message saying "well I guess you scammed me again" since at that point I realized or thought that holy shit that first time we met was a dam act and she'd scammed me back then as well. I didn't even care by then I just went to a back grabbed some more money drove to flushing and hit up a Latina spot.

Sorry for the long message, but yeah that's why I went back second time, I thought I'd messed up the first time we met and scared her off and since I liked what she offered for the price she did (bareback greek which I can't find to save my life, ans it's the only thing I'd try bare besides bbbj I was excited to meet strawberry and ignored the warning signs) I was eager to get to meet her and thus went to meet her again which resulted in me getting scammed again. Yes I know I was a dumb ass.
So the first time with the fuse box, you paid her but didn't get anything before the lights went out?

If that was the case then why would you give her money the second time? She still owed you from the first.

Where was this Latin place you went to?
Why not throw us a review?

So the first time with the fuse box, you paid her but didn't get anything before the lights went out?

If that was the case then why would you give her money the second time? She still owed you from the first.

Where was this Latin place you went to?
Why not throw us a review?
Yes the first time i paid and didnt get anything. And Yeah she did owe me money but I wasn't thinking about asking for it back or about it since again I thought my messages put her off of meeting me.

Stupidly I gave her money again the second time because she kept pestering me saying that's the only way to play and I dropped the ball and gave in after having said no a bunch of times, id thought "well were at the house just waiting for the room mate to bring the keys for the door, not like she's gonna go anywhere if she can't get in the house so things have to go right this time".

As for the rebound place i went to that night, I texted them back and looked up the number but didn't get a reply and that was barely a mediocre experience that I dunno if I'd want to bore any one with. Plus looks wise the lady was in her upper 30s or 40s and distant speak English. My main regret about not being about to reach them is the translator lady /mama san (I dunno if calling mama san is right for a Hispanic speaking location) said she did greek which peaked my interest. I dislike how she looked in fact she looked like an sort of aged up version of an manager at my previous job that I had a hate boner for way to many times.