Stephanie 929-800-6291 Latina Ronkonkoma " Sweet like Candy "

Late night search for some action. Reached out to this one, 200 hh with DATY, Pics looked ok, She wont send a face or Video Sign number one

At the Clarion near the airport. Could be strike two.......

She offered up the world but covered so OK maybe......... But not a single review anywhere nor a long term presence on any of the usual sites not be named.

Now little head has taken over......... Ok Bone, its only an 18 min ride...... Get to the hotel she wants me to park in back.

Up to room Ask to take a leak, Bathroom door closed, English no bueno but i got the message across.
Watching as she cracks the door, see a dude in there on the thrown as she quick closes door.

Big head says Adios Muchacha........ got out of there with money in hand.

Her face was ok if you dont mind people in the bathroom Body pics accurate.

Late night search for some action. Reached out to this one, 200 hh with DATY, Pics looked ok, She wont send a face or Video Sign number one

At the Clarion near the airport. Could be strike two.......

She offered up the world but covered so OK maybe......... But not a single review anywhere nor a long term presence on any of the usual sites not be named.

Now little head has taken over......... Ok Bone, its only an 18 min ride...... Get to the hotel she wants me to park in back.

Up to room Ask to take a leak, Bathroom door closed, English no bueno but i got the message across.
Watching as she cracks the door, see a dude in there on the thrown as she quick closes door.

Big head says Adios Muchacha........ got out of there with money in hand.

Her face was ok if you dont mind people in the bathroom Body pics accurate.
Thanks for the heads up/ review.. good call leaving.