Stella 516-241-3684

Then the solution to the mystery must be that she changed rooms between Sunday afternoon and Monday night. Because the room I saw her in was up one flight up and had to be accessed by stairs either through the inside front or around the back. Plus it was behind that pyramid out front, so you could not see out onto the street from her room.

Stella is very cute with a real nice body especially her ass. If she serviced guys like Stacy she'd be making 600 a day.
I have spoken to Stacy and very graciously offered my dick as a lesson from one to the other as to how to give a proper blowjob but so far no definite answer.
Reflecting on your comment and realizing it's Tuesday, you should suggest to these ladies that they run a doubles special on that day and call it Twofer Tuesday.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I was gonna go with taco Tuesday but will defer to your expertise. I've seen Stacy a couple of times there and they do switch rooms every couple of days so both stories may be correct as the first time I saw her she was waving to me in the parking lot.