STD TESTING

I use this service, over the phone/internet.
https://www.callondoc.com/en/consultation

I'm sure that there are others, no way to keep it cash fully anonymous [use a credit card, or pre-paid - which requires KYC/CIP bank "not so" secrecy regulations], with this method.

You might find a doctor that'll go all cash and no names, but won't be able to do a pharmacy [due to DEA laws] to go fully anonymous or without showing ID.
Appreciate the input from everyone’s and To add a little more context, sex was bbbj, cfs and nothing out of the usual from the city amp’s except the provider was not Asian and am in my early 40’s. So the prostate cld be the issue like you guys mentioned.

my game plan is to get tested anon asap and then if positive or negative figure out the game plan. If positive then go out of the country potentially to mexico to get treated and if negative just see my gp.

If any one has further tips on anon testing in Nj, I wld owe you one.

thanks again to everyone for the input.

Use one of the online services to get a full panel done, they send you to legit labs. Use alternate email and you’ll have to use credit card to pay. Then if anything comes back they can prescribe treatment then u can pay cash at pharmacy. Obviously all with anonymous Name. If the so doesn’t see your prescription history or eobs from your healthcare you can go to an urgent care get tested then treatment if need be.

Hi folks, Looking for advise from fellow mongers. I have stopped mongering for a while (new kid) and finally caved in a week ago and went to one of the well known shops in the city.
6 days later I have blood (quite a bit) in my semen but nothing in urine and no discomfort while taking a piss either. I haven’t had sex (wife shut shop post kid for 8 months) until this past week so there was no contact with anyone else other than the provider I saw. So if I caught something it was from that individual.

considering the marriage/family, I would like to get a complete anonymous (no id) std testing and treatment if something shows up. I see the op here was able to get tested anonymously in CT. Any luck in Nj ? Also if you test positive, what are the options for getting treated with out ID considering cost is a non issue ? Thanks in advance!
Blood in semen could be the result of mechanical stress on the penis. Small ruptures in capillaries could cause that. If it clears up in a day or two then most likely that was it. especially if it shows up day of or next ejaculation after encounter.
You mentioned there was no irritation or other discherge or discomfort so that could rule out std.
If blood in semen continues then a visit to uroligist is in order.

I have actually had blood in my semen and my urologist explained it to me. It’s called hermatospermia. Usually the causes are benign, though in some cases it could be connected to an STD. Definitely should see a urologist to be sure. In my case it was from rigorous sex rupture capillaries. The urologist explained that the part of our bodies that handle ejaculation is considered a “low flow” or low pressure system as opposed to urination which passes substantially more fluid at a faster rate. It’s for that reason that the blood can take longer to clear up. Believe it or not, more frequent ejaculations will eventually clear it up as the blood gets flushed out of that area. Hope this helps.

Like 10+ years back I had that blood in cum problem with a chick I spent a lot of time with. It was a bit disturbing to both of us. Only happened once. What I did not tell her was about the prolonged very hard aggressive fucking and ball sucking I received the week before with Naughty Lil Nat.