Starr 631-641-3776 Lindenhurst White girl current #929-592-1657

Question, forgive my ignorance as I am not well versed in the drug market.

Who is lacing all these drugs with the fentanyl? The suppliers (Chinese, Mexicans) or dealers?

I would think dying customers is bad for business, no? Is supply that high that dealers don't care. Not that they have a bedside manner to begin with. I would think less returning customers would be bad money sense.

Who is lacing all these drugs with the fentanyl? The suppliers (Chinese, Mexicans) or dealers?

I would think dying customers is bad for business, no? Is supply that high that dealers don't care. Not that they have a bedside manner to begin with. I would think less returning customers would be bad money sense.
My thought is our government. They are the only ones that get any kind of benefit by making people afraid to buy drugs. Who would put a deady synthetic opioid in Cocaine? supplier? No point unless you're a serial killer. But scare enough people out of buying it and you hurt the cartels. That's a goal. Just my thoughts.

Some cartels are bringing them in laced already and some greedy scumbag dealers are lacing them and pressing it themselves, they have the pill press machines that can make whatever shape and colors they want and even imprint them all they have to do is order the fentanyl from China and mix it up with acetaminophen or something, so at this point it shouldn't even be considered a od but a poisoning, then all it takes is some 16 year kid that never touched drugs to take a fake Xanax or aderal at a party to die, many people have the misinterpretation that all people that die from this are drug abusers which is not true. And yes this type of shit is bad for business but some people don't give a fuck about nothing besides $$ unfortunately.

My thought is our government. They are the only ones that get any kind of benefit by making people afraid to buy drugs. Who would put a deady synthetic opioid in Cocaine? supplier? No point unless you're a serial killer. But scare enough people out of buying it and you hurt the cartels. That's a goal. Just my thoughts.
Some dealers are scum and want to get people dope sick so that they can keep buying from that one specific dealer that for some reason helps that person feel better when they have the "flu" aka dope sick.

IMHO its all about quality control. The reason fentanyl is used is the suppliers can cut the real stuff (cocaine, heroin, Xanax or whatever) with almost microscopic amounts of fentanyl and a lot of neutral stuff i.e., non-intoxicating filler substances similar in structure and color, and still get the same "kick" out of the material sold — thus greatly reducing the cost of production.

For reference the plant-based opium needed to produce a kilogram of heroin can cost producers about $6,000, while the precursor chemicals to make a kilogram of fentanyl cost $200 or less. Combine this with the fact that fentanyl is 50X more potent than heroin means that a dealer can replace for pennies the same kick of the more expensive heron.

This can be done at different level in the supply chain with each level down to that of the end user not knowing what the ratio of fentanyl to everything else in the mix.

The problem is that it is very easy to misjudge what the prior and subsequent level in the supply chain is doing and very easy to end up with a fatal level of fentanyl.

Well not sure how valid or true my comment is but I read somewhere that an OD is actually good for business, it means that the dealer or source "has the good shit" so every user in town will be looking to score from the source that caused the overdose.

Well not sure how valid or true my comment is but I read somewhere that an OD is actually good for business, it means that the dealer or source "has the good shit" so every user in town will be looking to score from the source that caused the overdose.
It's not good . Maybe back in the days when there was less technology and stuff but now you can easily trace where a person coped their last deadly dose from cell phone records to motel cameras to neighbors ring door bells. Can't be good for business to have a body.

We all watch those border crossing shows and they catch fentanyl in pill form.

Is that easier to sell or one pill per so many grams of powder.

And did someone sell the pill not knowit was pure fentanyl?

I heard just the tiny of a bit of that crap kills you.

Don’t know much about this shit.

Pretty much like during prohibition. During prohibition the Goverment denied it did this, it claimed it was the criminals making the homemade hooch, not the government agents that intercepted the product and poisoning it to be delivered to speakeasies

Only the Goverment and it's agents poisoned the alcohol on purpose knowing they were going to harm people. Sadly this is common tactic of governments.

When the suppliers do it, it's typically accidental [the the drug dealers and manufacturers really don't want bad product out there, less profit and sales], they can't sell to the dead

I don’t condone drugs but I do highly advise people who do partake to buy those tester . It tells you if it’s Fentanyl.
It’s so fucked up that they put that poison on the street . I heard of situations that not even the dealer know they have it . Maybe his or her supplier wants to get some revenge and gives the dealer that product and once the dealers customer starts to drop like fly . They feel guilt tripped . Scary stuff.

I don’t condone drugs but I do highly advise people who do partake to buy those tester . It tells you if it’s Fentanyl.
It’s so fucked up that they put that poison on the street . I heard of situations that not even the dealer know they have it . Maybe his or her supplier wants to get some revenge and gives the dealer that product and once the dealers customer starts to drop like fly . They feel guilt tripped . Scary stuff.
You can't rely on those testers. It only takes a speck of that stuff to kill u. If u test the part of the bag that doesn't have the spec in it, it will come up clean. The only way would be to put the drugs in water and test the water but then u need to be a mad scientist to Reconstitute the drugs back to powder. It's crazy out there. It's in everything. Not just the herion. Can't even trust the coke no more. It's even in the pills on the street. Some reason only in America though .