Starr 631-641-3776 Lindenhurst White girl current #929-592-1657

Review

Ive seen Starr a couple of times. Both times in Lindenhurst. Sweet girl, early 30s, red hair, cute face. Both visits were just bbj, but recent one she had a room in Lindenhurst. No track marks that I noticed. She did have some alcohol on her table that she offered, but I declined. She sounds like she is willing to negotiate but I basically did 175 bbj cim. I think it was 225 hhr, 250 bbfs which I declined those options.

She did take some time cleaning the room and even asked if I could help her with the bedding, which I was like sure whatever. She was chatty but overall nice. She plays music from her phone which was nice cause I could hear the neighboring rooms.

She does a great bbj, follows directions well. Good suction, use of tongue action, and deep throat. She let me FIV as she says she gets wet from giving head and she was really wet as I was finger blasting her as she blew me. Eventually with good suction and tongue action I blew my load in her mouth and asked her to show me before she swallowed.

Overall nice girl, gets into it, gave a good bbj. I would repeat.

Texted her over a week ago. She texted right back. Had a phone convo and discussed menu. Told her I would text her in a couple of days, which I did, twice, with no reply. Radio silence. Anyone else try to connect with her? Any luck?

Texted her over a week ago. She texted right back. Had a phone convo and discussed menu. Told her I would text her in a couple of days, which I did, twice, with no reply. Radio silence. Anyone else try to connect with her? Any luck?
Yep same shit with me, she actually tried calling me a few time and wanted to FaceTime but I was at work!!

Also gave me another number to text/ call on , sound’s like more trouble than what it’s worth!

Second time hanging with this girl, 1st time was a fucked up meet and not worth reviewing. Boyfriend drama etc cut my session short but She did offer up a refund. Bailed and thought myself lucky to get out of there.

Fast forward to this year, see her ad for a while and figure....... WTF i like her look and maybe it was just a bad date631- 627- 1088

Text back and forth, she has an incall in Copiague and throw caution to the wind and reach out to her. Get her availability set a date for hh for 200. Get to room its pretty tidy, she is obviously living in the motel for a bit but No smells no garbage around pretty descent shape overall. We chat and chill for a bit discuss whats going on in her life, biz etc. No obvious drug evidence, although weed would have been fine with me LOL. Get cleaned up and off we go.

BBJ was awesome, but she prefers clean and groomed package. Serious BJ skills which i did enjoy. turned it around so that i can DATY and she is sweet and tasty. No FIV but lots of clit play is welcome. Keep on that plan, then get strapped up for a sadly short session of banging LOL

Tight and wet and responsive. I think we have a pretty good connection and look forward to exploring it some more.

She is laid back and chill. Thinking mid to late 30s Looks exactly like her pics, has no problem face time verifying. not a clock watcher by any means. I was there a while and she was cool with it.

I am glad I gave her another shot.

Mods if possible she has changed her number. No idea how to do it in this review, her new number is 929-592-1657

billyS

Reign of Terror
Second time hanging with this girl, 1st time was a fucked up meet and not worth reviewing. Boyfriend drama etc cut my session short but She did offer up a refund. Bailed and thought myself lucky to get out of there.

Fast forward to this year, see her ad for a while and figure....... WTF i like her look and maybe it was just a bad date631- 627- 1088

Text back and forth, she has an incall in Copiague and throw caution to the wind and reach out to her. Get her availability set a date for hh for 200. Get to room its pretty tidy, she is obviously living in the motel for a bit but No smells no garbage around pretty descent shape overall. We chat and chill for a bit discuss whats going on in her life, biz etc. No obvious drug evidence, although weed would have been fine with me LOL. Get cleaned up and off we go.

BBJ was awesome, but she prefers clean and groomed package. Serious BJ skills which i did enjoy. turned it around so that i can DATY and she is sweet and tasty. No FIV but lots of clit play is welcome. Keep on that plan, then get strapped up for a sadly short session of banging LOL

Tight and wet and responsive. I think we have a pretty good connection and look forward to exploring it some more.

She is laid back and chill. Thinking mid to late 30s Looks exactly like her pics, has no problem face time verifying. not a clock watcher by any means. I was there a while and she was cool with it.

I am glad I gave her another shot.

Mods if possible she has changed her number. No idea how to do it in this review, her new number is 929-592-1657
Thanks for the current review and updated number.

But I have to think the time you had a problem with the boy friend you might have wanted to warn guys about that?

I listed the current number in the title.

I’ve met with this one, only she said her name was Lisa. She was at a house in Bay Shore with a couple reviewed here a while back. She talks a lot! A lot! Body is average but tight. Very willing to please took direction very well during bbbj. Good eye contact and ball sucking. I cim and she swallowed. No sex. GFE with dfk for a warm up. All in all I’d repeat but not at the BS house. Total damage was $200. Yes, I know that’s a lot for a bj but she was willing to do more I just wasn’t.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Saw this one a recently in copiague. Pretty, 35ish and a good body. She told me she did a few days in jail (boyfriend got her locked up) and just got out..Got a price if $150 hh. She did a little screening and had a few more questions via text as I got to the hotel.. As soon as I walked in, she asked if I party and cut a line with her credit card as I declined. I kinda at that point wanted to hit it and go. So I wrap it and go doggy and out the door… she was real chatty (coke??) after as I tried to get out the door. Overall seems cool but just beware of the boyfriend issue and her doing/buying drugs..
Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 9/10

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw this one a recently in copiague. Pretty, 35ish and a good body. She told me she did a few days in jail (boyfriend got her locked up) and just got out..Got a price if $150 hh. She did a little screening and had a few more questions via text as I got to the hotel.. As soon as I walked in, she asked if I party and cut a line with her credit card as I declined. I kinda at that point wanted to hit it and go. So I wrap it and go doggy and out the door… she was real chatty (coke??) after as I tried to get out the door. Overall seems cool but just beware of the boyfriend issue and her doing/buying drugs..
Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 9/10
If you happen on some personal information, like her real name by accident that doesn't mean you have to post it on a public board.

Would you want her to post your name?
I edited out that part .

May I ask how you know, without divulging too much? She had an ad up a couple weeks ago. Cause of death?
Came across an obituary with her picture attached to it and the name Lisa, which a previous person mentioned in their review. I don't want to link it here out of respect since it contains her full name (I also don't know if the Mods would be ok with that)

Unsure of her cause of death

And she was advertising as of quite recently. Her ads are still up on a popular site..

Since she was a bare provider, you know guys are gonna be panicking …
When i just saw this post I looked up to see if there is an Obit for her given name. She passed earlier in the month.....

Shame she was a cool chick
She was a very cool and nice person besides of her bad habits, she also actually had an amazing singing voice also, fking sad but she od from a pill laced with fentanyl from what I heard. R.I.P.