Stamford 3/22-3/23

I posted this under Ct, but since that section seems to be without recent contributors, I hope you'll forgive me for my posting it here as well:

On Thursday and Friday, I'll be available again for incall and outcall in Stamford. For this visit, I'll be waiving my requirement that an initial meeting be for one and a half hours.

For those who have not met me, I offer mutually pleasurable, deeply fulfilling encounters...private, sensual, warm and passionate--never hurried, dull, or indifferent.

I am entranced by the ambiance set by exotic flowers, soft music, and flickering candlelight; and love to be swept away in the heat of the moment. As an artist and photographer, I bring imagination and creativity to our private moments together. I am fit, experienced, and in my prime. I am 6' tall, with long dark hair, a mediterranean complexion, and several strategically located butterfly tattoos.

You can learn more about me from my UG ad and from visiting my website. My website address is in my ad above. I invite you to join me.