Stacy 166

Okay guys I have checked all my phone records and I have been watching the APP for about 2.5 months... I am in search of the last four digits of the above provider ... to be clear .... last time I saw her she was in TR ...

Thanks to whomever can help!!!

Be Careful out There

Thanks Yamaha FYI

I tried what I thought to be the prefix because I think you are right about the 1839.... 244 is disconnected most likly her since she has not run an ad in long long time........... 240 is someone else.........

Back the the AMPS and the indies.........

Be Careful out there.............

Last edited:
Come on Guys..........

226 views and the only response I get is from Yamaha.......... it is hard to believe I was the only guy seeing Stacy.........

A little help!!!!

Please

Be Careful out There

No Problem...

Hey Rooster I know if you did you would let me know..... as would the other regulars ... anyway I am starting to think she just may be gone........... like so many others ... maybe Ocean County just got to warm for her....

Thanks

by the way how is Michelle doing??? better I hope!!!

Be Careful out there..........

OKay lets try this .................

I am still hoping ... but if anyone out knows for sure that she left the apt. on 166 in Toms River ...

JUst let me know okay!!

Thanks and do Be Careful out There

HI Rooster Thanks again for the post........... sorry to hear about Michelle hope she gets back up soon.... I know if you knew something you would share it just as Yamaho tried to

Regarding this search and I am sure this will annoy some folks out there ... but except for what I call regulars who I have shared info with elsewhere... it just bugs me that no one else answers... I mean 490 views... and no one knows anything........... hmmmmm

Maybe I was the only one seeing her..............NOT!!!!

Be Careful out there..............

Tavis-
-Thanks for the kind words
-I am sure that Michelle will one day again be back in the saddle. Although, I am beginning to think that it may be in North Jersey (Fort Lee Area) or even NY City. We lost Julie from 9 and 70 to the city, as well as Mimi.
-I too get a bit ticked off when so many folks view threads, and supply very, very little in the way of positive information

Last edited:
ok. I saw the blonde once about 6 weeks ago thought her name was Stacy. Average looks very friendly, aggressive (I kinda liked it when she attacked me like a sex starved animal) heard she's only working in TR now. Her stomach wasn't pretty but she made up for it in other ways.

Now you have my interest........

riskybiz42 said:
ok. I saw the blonde once about 6 weeks ago thought her name was Stacy. Average looks very friendly, aggressive (I kinda liked it when she attacked me like a sex starved animal) heard she's only working in TR now. Her stomach wasn't pretty but she made up for it in other ways.

where did you work or how can I contact her.............

travis i know who you are talking about use to see her last on lacy rd .she has been around a long time,first time was cox cro in tr. maybe she is on vacation she is getting alittle old so she could be on break they all return money is too good to stay away a long time she adv in app i will keep my eye out for her ad.

Yup

yamaha said:
travis i know who you are talking about use to see her last on lacy rd .she has been around a long time,first time was cox cro in tr. maybe she is on vacation she is getting alittle old so she could be on break they all return money is too good to stay away a long time she adv in app i will keep my eye out for her ad.

Now that sounds right .... Yamaha .. I did not know about Cox Cro but I did know from another on this board that she used to work in Lacey...........
With four eyes watchin I am sure we will catch her ad if she runs it again.....

Thanks

Be Careful out there

One final time....

Guys I am reviving this one final time........... I cannot believe someone out there does not know whether she is still around, gone ... or retired..........