Stacey in Westbury 516-410-1149

I saw this ad for an Indian and since Ive never had an Indian I was intrigued. Should have saved my money and wacked off instead.

http://longisland.************/Fema...an-waiting-for-you-2-girl-special-22/38147000

First, she is not even close to the girl in the pics. Second she is a black chick and not Indian. Third she was spaced out, had sunken eyes, wore a shower cap kinda thingy and had tits that looked like softballs hanging from the end of long pair of tube socks. I never seen such ugly tits ever in my life.

I was directed to a private residence in Westbury. The house was a dump. Place smelled of smoke. There was another girl in the other room whom I did not see but i heard her booking the next appointment and she was the one I spoke to as well. I had agreed to 2 cups for 200 and I dont know why I didnt walk out. I was already there, I didnt know who else or how many people may have been in the house and I just wanted to bust a nut. Her face was tired and weather-beaten but from the waist down she had a nice shape and I thought I could nut twice. I was wrong.

Her droopy tubular titties came out AFTER I paid her and I imediatly regreted having given her 200 of my hard earned dough. But i was now commited and made the best of it.
She started out giving uncovered HJ but i was nowhere near being able to get hard from her that way. i asked her to start sucking. BJ was covered and she only went down head-deep. I asked her for 69 which she allowed. The only good thing about her was that she has a meaty pussy with a clit that got as big as a grape when stimulated. Her CBJ was lackluster until I started getting her off with licking. She was grinding her hips down on my face and smothering me in a good way. It was the only thing I liked about the session. Her BJ got a little better when she was hot, but I use the term HOT losely. She was as silent as a sex manquin. No noise, moaning or panting at all.

I was ready to fuck her and i asked for doggy so I wouldnt have to look at her nasty face and tits but she insisted on mish. I stuck it in and she angled her legs and knews up to make it harder to fully penetrate. I was not havin it. I scrunched up close,my knees against her knees, opened her up and drove it home. She realized I was gonna bang her hard and she told me not to make noise. I just wanted to finish up.

I busted a nut and she gives me a wet hand cloth to clean up with and she drops the wet cloth withn the soiled condom into a waste basket. it was nasty. At this point I had no intention to go again and I knew asking for money back was not smart so I just boogied outta there. On my way out she warns me to leave quickly as her upstairs neighbors are nosey and complain. She wont be in business long before her neighbors drop a dime.

I do not recomend and will never repeat.

as if the session wasnt bad enough, this stupid chick called me this morning. I texted her back to never call me again
thats all I need a horrible troll troling for clients and calling out of the blue.