Squirting Females ??? ( Female Ejaculation )

according to urban dictionary:

'Double fisting can be enjoyed by women of any age and recent polls suggest that Scandanavian women in their 50's who have had one or more children particularly enjoy the sensation of being double fisted. The Finnish word for double fisting is 'Torn-Berry' a word named after Finlands second largest city where double fisting is almost a cultish phenomenon amongst mature women.'

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Smply because I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet, there's still a debate in the medical community as to the existence of "squirting" at all.

Mk, you got a contact info for Chelsea, couldn't find a review or contact using the search feature
Last I saw her, she was working with her cousin, a relatively cute blonde, but out of the same place on different days, not together. They changed the number often, but always advertised in the Tribune, which is how I always found her/them (her cousin was pretty cool too).

She did occasionally change names too, and the advertising didn't use a name anyway. I will grab a Trib when i can, and see if they are around.

I've had the extreme pleasure of watching & tasting female ejac juice.....it's not piss. And if you get the chance to watch it up close, you'll notice it comes from a different place than piss comes from. Mystery solved.
The claim is that its the skenes glands which uses the urethra to expell blah blah blah....

the point is... even the claim, (which i regard with great skeptisim), is that it comes out of the same hole that piss does.

quite the coincidence.... actually
1. no biological explanation
2. same hole as piss.

hmm my vote is that its just piss. maybe loss of bladder control... maybe she just gets off on pissing on you.

one poster described it differently... where it seemed like his 18 year old partner just got really wet to the point where the sheets needed to be changed.

The claim is that its the skenes glands which uses the urethra to expell blah blah blah....

the point is... even the claim, (which i regard with great skeptisim), is that it comes out of the same hole that piss does.

quite the coincidence.... actually
1. no biological explanation
2. same hole as piss.

hmm my vote is that its just piss. maybe loss of bladder control... maybe she just gets off on pissing on you.

one poster described it differently... where it seemed like his 18 year old partner just got really wet to the point where the sheets needed to be changed.
OK, this is sort of gross, but while DATY with a gal pal (np4p) she would discharge and it had some kind of particles in it. It was NOT urine, nor was it any kind of hygiene issue, and it was not menstrual, because it was every time...she would go wild, and then she would "cum."

The particulate in the discharge was freaky, but I never asked if she even knew about it, as she was a friend, hooked me up with NSA fun, and the last thing on earth I was going to do was take the chance of making her feel self conscious about it. I got used to it, and it was no big deal. But she did cum, unless it was just extreme excess self-made lube. Any one else ever get the particles?

Last edited:
OK, this is sort of gross, but while DATY with a gal pal (np4p) she would discharge and it had some kind of particles in it. It was NOT urine, nor was it any kind of hygiene issue, and it was not menstrual, because it was every time...she would go wild, and then she would "cum."

The particulate in the discharge was freaky, but I never asked if she even knew about it, as she was a friend, hooked me up with NSA fun, and the last thing on earth I was going to do was take the chance of making her feel self conscious about it. I got used to it, and it was no big deal. But she did cum, unless it was just extreme excess self-made lube. Any one else ever get the particles?
Maybe it was tiny lintballs from her undies or the towel from drying herself downstairs after bathing...if it's clean & smells fresh, so what's the big deal if she has an extra crispy man-snapper.

Maybe it was tiny lintballs from her undies or the towel from drying herself downstairs after bathing...if it's clean & smells fresh, so what's the big deal if she has an extra crispy man-snapper.
I think you nailed it. Extra crispy, smelled like a rose, and tasted like a a fine Bordeaux! Your lint theory makes perfect sense as she was very clean down there. Isn't it amazing how DATY is like an interactive video game? It's only good if you get LOTS of feedback....