Spritzer

I think they are both mostly morally bankrupt. I don't really care about their sexual behavior or how they made their money. If they are rich maybe they have some inteligence ... unless they married or inherited it. I care more about their job performance. Clinton was a pig and if you go against the CLintons they wipe you out politically .. or maybe even get you murdered!! .. BUT ... he did a good job as President. Bush 43 is a good guy but did a bad job. Carter was probably one of the most decent people we had as a president but he also did a lousy job ... Now we have Barry .. who I think is a lousy President and has broken all records at being a hypocrite!

Good point

I think they are both mostly morally bankrupt. I don't really care about their sexual behavior or how they made their money. If they are rich maybe they have some inteligence ... unless they married or inherited it. I care more about their job performance. Clinton was a pig and if you go against the CLintons they wipe you out politically .. or maybe even get you murdered!! .. BUT ... he did a good job as President. Bush 43 is a good guy but did a bad job. Carter was probably one of the most decent people we had as a president but he also did a lousy job ... Now we have Barry .. who I think is a lousy President and has broken all records at being a hypocrite!
I am sorry to say it is my opinion that if you've heard of a politician, he's probably power hungry which in many cases manifests itself sexually.

Spitzer dared to take on the big boys (Wall Street) and they took him down on the idea that he's like UG participants (except he pays $6000 and we pay, what? $25-200 depending on whether they have Lysol.)