Spanish fast house 929-402-6269 Flushing

I was feeling horny so I found this place on another site and it was advertised as Spanish 60 for 20 min. I text them and got a reply with the address and to call when I’m there. I was in front of the building and I called and was told to ring the bell of the apartment she gave me. I told her I need to wait a few because someone was standing in front of the buzzer. When he went in I rang and a guy open the door and took me upstairs. I was asked to wait in a room as the lady was busy. After 5 min she finish and the guy left and I was ask to go into the other room. She was 35 to 40 with nice real titty and a fat Latina butt. I undress and walk over and slap her butt and she started shaking it and I rub my cock on her butt and reach around to grab those titty and she said tips and I said later. She knee down and gave a CBJ for a short time and then I pound her in standing mish. I was holding back not to pop and i could see she was feeling it as she started to block me from pounding to hard and a few minute later I pop. I got cleaned up and chat for a few she telling me she’s there for the week and then to other places in queens and Manhattan. After I walked I was still horny so I headed home to search for another place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was feeling horny so I found this place on another site and it was advertised as Spanish 60 for 20 min. I text them and got a reply with the address and to call when I’m there. I was in front of the building and I called and was told to ring the bell of the apartment she gave me. I told her I need to wait a few because someone was standing in front of the buzzer. When he went in I rang and a guy open the door and took me upstairs. I was asked to wait in a room as the lady was busy. After 5 min she finish and the guy left and I was ask to go into the other room. She was 35 to 40 with nice real titty and a fat Latina butt. I undress and walk over and slap her butt and she started shaking it and I rub my cock on her butt and reach around to grab those titty and she said tips and I said later. She knee down and gave a CBJ for a short time and then I pound her in standing mish. I was holding back not to pop and i could see she was feeling it as she started to block me from pounding to hard and a few minute later I pop. I got cleaned up and chat for a few she telling me she’s there for the week and then to other places in queens and Manhattan. After I walked I was still horny so I headed home to search for another place.
Location please.

I stop by today and they was a young thick girl working.so after getting undressed and standing in front of her. She then put this big bandage on my balls and then place the rubber on. She did a real good job sucking without hands. Now it was time to pound her and I pound her as she started moaning fake or real could tell but as I went faster and harder she started moaning louder. I pop in the bag and she hands me a paper towel to remove the rubber. Then as I pull the bandage off my balls it hurt as the hair was stuck to it. All for $60

I stop by today and they was a young thick girl working.so after getting undressed and standing in front of her. She then put this big bandage on my balls and then place the rubber on. She did a real good job sucking without hands. Now it was time to pound her and I pound her as she started moaning fake or real could tell but as I went faster and harder she started moaning louder. I pop in the bag and she hands me a paper towel to remove the rubber. Then as I pull the bandage off my balls it hurt as the hair was stuck to it. All for $60
Why did she bandage you balls