Spa wellness - Toms River NJ - 732-704-8888

Apple - 160 total 60 minutes

stopped by this place while in the area and wanted a nice table shower and pleasantly got more than I was expecting with young Apple.

I waited a few minutes and saw Apple running in the hallway and asked the mamasan to line me up with her. She looks pretty hot and like in early 20s. She wore a 1 piece punk lingerie.

first Impression is she’s definitely new to the business but very naturally feminine so her service was not a script and she was enjoying herself after we got into things.

Looks wise she’s like 5feet with very nice natural youthful perky B/C cups and beautiful soft pale skin. Very nice legs. Cute small feet and soft hands that felt good during HJ and massage.

started with a big hug and peck on the lips and went to shower where she allowed me to roam all over her soft nice body and lite DFK. Excellent massage in there and even washed my hair and massages my head.

back in the room we started immediately. I ducked in her tits and went down for quick tongue lashing then she gave a very good BBJ. She’s super tight when I went in her in missionary. Gets super wet and slippery and eventually loosens up but still tight. Did a few positions until dog where I couldn’t get past a few strokes. Definitely worth it. If I go to this part of town I will see her again. Went across the street to Wawa for a smoothie after.
Her looks, attitude, service and massage get a thumbs up.

Bobo - 1hour
Hi, Lurker and new to this place and found this place due to being closest to me atm. Looked up their phone number and hit them up. They charge $60 house and gave $140 to Bobo all included.
Given a few names on the phone. Stopped by and let in by mms. She was telling me she’d sending me a new girl. I’m thinking like they’re all new to me.
I undressed and waited. Really wanted a nice hot shower and some release.
A tanned big titted Thai looking woman walks in. Had a nice face too. Had on a white kind of robe and heels.
Bingo. The tits definitely were a factor in choosing her plus her smile. She’s not the over hyped “hi baby” kind but more like a classy woman, who become a cock sucking nympho taking it in her ass once the door is closed. She helped me to the shower and did excellent work there. Standing up and washing me and I tell her to join me and her robe immediately comes off and damn her tits are big. Hang like beauties. Big brown areolae and big nipples. She puts liquid soaps on my back and goes into a NURU rub with her tits down to my ass and starts teasing me with her tongue back there.
I always hate when they use the soap bars.
Flip and she slides on my pole and I’m sure BFS would be offered because she hinted it and was teasing her pussy with my cock and damn near slipped in from how hard she was riding it.
We hold hands back to the room and Bobo is setting the table and I’m behind her massaging her tits from behind and putting my meat between her thighs, kissing her and bend her over the table and do a little bit of dining and she turns around smiles and goes to the floor and shoved me deep in her throat and went into it. Not toothy and a BJ of a woman who knows how to handle a dick. Few minutes of Bbj and BLS then put her on her back and went into CFS.
She looks sexy in missionary with her legs open wide and her tits bouncing all over. That pony tail she got helps make her look like a hot Thai hooker.
Asked me if I want her ass. A dab of cream applied as she’s spread wide. She sticks it on with her her finger and fingers herself a bit then I go on top of her and suck on her tits as she guides my cock in She is extremely tight in the ass I mean tight. Went Greek missionary only. I didn’t last but only a few minutes of fast pounding. Filled the rubber and laid on top of her a few minutes. She went and got a tray with a few hot towels and got me a shot of listerine. Dressed and left feeling better than when I came in for sure. This place is solid and Bobo definitely nice.

Apple - 160 total 60 minutes

stopped by this place while in the area and wanted a nice table shower and pleasantly got more than I was expecting with young Apple.

I waited a few minutes and saw Apple running in the hallway and asked the mamasan to line me up with her. She looks pretty hot and like in early 20s. She wore a 1 piece punk lingerie.

first Impression is she’s definitely new to the business but very naturally feminine so her service was not a script and she was enjoying herself after we got into things.

Looks wise she’s like 5feet with very nice natural youthful perky B/C cups and beautiful soft pale skin. Very nice legs. Cute small feet and soft hands that felt good during HJ and massage.

started with a big hug and peck on the lips and went to shower where she allowed me to roam all over her soft nice body and lite DFK. Excellent massage in there and even washed my hair and massages my head.

back in the room we started immediately. I ducked in her tits and went down for quick tongue lashing then she gave a very good BBJ. She’s super tight when I went in her in missionary. Gets super wet and slippery and eventually loosens up but still tight. Did a few positions until dog where I couldn’t get past a few strokes. Definitely worth it. If I go to this part of town I will see her again. Went across the street to Wawa for a smoothie after.
Her looks, attitude, service and massage get a thumbs up.
wow Apple sounds very hot...have you seen Lucky before? I am wondering whos hotter to try