Spa Vanilla Sky 838-599-1399 - New Rochelle Reviews & Discussion

Apple

Had a chance to see Apple in the late afternoon and glad I did. Light traffic during this time and very discreet. After seeing Apple for the first time she reminded me of the some of the Chinese girls I used to see at the KTV places in flushing and Brooklyn. She has a sexy look, she’s very friendly and accommodating and although had some “body work” done she looks pretty and is awesome in the sack and that’s why I decided to see her in the first place. lol

I would put her body and face at a conservative but decent 7.5. Large D top, she’s very proud of her shaved kitty and said she just decided to do it after on if you bastards told her it’s better. lol. Whoever you are, you’d be glad to know she actually listened and took your advice.

English is okay but has the basics like baby, honey even boyfriend at the end of our session.

Nice warm smile. She seemed a little shy/imposed but then again im quite large and they probably think the worst of me when i walk in the room. Chatted to break the ice while she fondled me over the pants but had me lay down flat and gave me more ST than a massage but enjoyed anyway. A long 69 was a must!! BBBJ followed, i especially enjoy the fact it started and ended without any teeth marks on my cock, smooth and wet all the way to the back of the throat. She has a cute butt and I spent most of the time hitting it from behind. She’s a friendly girl once she knows you a bit she will open up. We had a good time and we signed off with a huge load cim.

We had about 15 left and her massage was actually good. She cracked my back and worked on my kinks, all my kinks. lol
The whole hour, all in cost me 240+40 tip.

So stopped and the only one available at the time was Apple, they never responded to my text this morning. Decided to give her a try. Cost was $80 house + $160 for her. Tried to talk her into 2 pops for another $40 like SDS but she kept telling me it would be another $160, no way. The table shower was fun, she basically did the scrubbing on both sides with the D sized tits, she just wore a towel for the walk from the room to the table shower. Some BBBJ in the shower and then back to the room. Started with a massage on the back, then kissing my whole back, then rimmed me for about 2 minutes. Flip and then kissing the whole front with a quick BBBJ, cover on and done in missionary position. Cleanup is with paper towels and alcohol, not hot towel. Finished the rest of time getting massaged.

They do have beds and not massage tables so more room to play around.

Just a warning she lubes up before getting on the bed with you so is a problem if you want to play down there first. With the lube not much friction so would try someone else.

Cost: $240 total
Looks: 7
Table shower: 8

I apologize in advance but I can’t for the life of me remember the name of who I saw. I was passing through and decided to give a quick search for New Rochelle and this seemed a good bet. Didn’t call beforehand, just went for it.
I managed to snag one of the few spots in the tiny lot the shopping strip has. Not local so I didn’t give a shit about being seen. If it worries you- maybe you would want to scout parking nearby.
Place is as described - “private” stairs on the side leading right up. Greeted at the door by a hot lady - 30s, maybe early 40s. She kept things tight. Shoes go off. Sandals go on. Don’t know about you but the community sandals gross me out but no other choice.
I take the $160 and we make it part way to the ts when she turns us around and we hightail it back to the room. Need to wait our turn. She gives me an ok massage in the meantime - more than ok. Hands of an attractive women rubbing my body always better than just ok.
our turn for ts - thank god because I have had to take a piss the whole time and I remember passing the bathroom before.
shower is nice - makes sure I’m very clean. After the flip she pays some attention to the boys but then no bj. Wtf. Asks me to sit up and swing my legs to the side of the table and then gives one hell of a bbbj. Then back to the room. I don’t know about you, but the freezing ass walk back to the room always takes the mood out of me.
oh, and despite being in a room for a min with a normal height bed, the one we ended up in had the low bed. Not my favorite. Anyway - some more massage followed by bbbj and cbj. Here’s where things get disappointing- my buddy just doesn’t like being wrapped up. Always tempted but too worried about going bare but after not covering for decades I just hate them. She really gave it her best effort - and there was some doggy and missionary she finished me with her hand while I rubbed her clit. I can confirm that lots of lube goes in that pussy before she lets you in there and everything said through the phone translator.

She was average height - long straight hair - black lingerie. Maybe someone can put a name to her via this review - I don’t know.

All in all, not a bad way to spend an afternoon. despite my difficulties, I’d say this place is a home run for the most part. Decent Flat rate and not a grandma. That’s always a good start. (They could keep it a little warmer in there though)

Wish they had a Nassau location.

I apologize in advance but I can’t for the life of me remember the name of who I saw. I was passing through and decided to give a quick search for New Rochelle and this seemed a good bet. Didn’t call beforehand, just went for it.
I managed to snag one of the few spots in the tiny lot the shopping strip has. Not local so I didn’t give a shit about being seen. If it worries you- maybe you would want to scout parking nearby.
Place is as described - “private” stairs on the side leading right up. Greeted at the door by a hot lady - 30s, maybe early 40s. She kept things tight. Shoes go off. Sandals go on. Don’t know about you but the community sandals gross me out but no other choice.
I take the $160 and we make it part way to the ts when she turns us around and we hightail it back to the room. Need to wait our turn. She gives me an ok massage in the meantime - more than ok. Hands of an attractive women rubbing my body always better than just ok.
our turn for ts - thank god because I have had to take a piss the whole time and I remember passing the bathroom before.
shower is nice - makes sure I’m very clean. After the flip she pays some attention to the boys but then no bj. Wtf. Asks me to sit up and swing my legs to the side of the table and then gives one hell of a bbbj. Then back to the room. I don’t know about you, but the freezing ass walk back to the room always takes the mood out of me.
oh, and despite being in a room for a min with a normal height bed, the one we ended up in had the low bed. Not my favorite. Anyway - some more massage followed by bbbj and cbj. Here’s where things get disappointing- my buddy just doesn’t like being wrapped up. Always tempted but too worried about going bare but after not covering for decades I just hate them. She really gave it her best effort - and there was some doggy and missionary she finished me with her hand while I rubbed her clit. I can confirm that lots of lube goes in that pussy before she lets you in there and everything said through the phone translator.

She was average height - long straight hair - black lingerie. Maybe someone can put a name to her via this review - I don’t know.

All in all, not a bad way to spend an afternoon. despite my difficulties, I’d say this place is a home run for the most part. Decent Flat rate and not a grandma. That’s always a good start. (They could keep it a little warmer in there though)

Wish they had a Nassau location.
FYI - this was about two weeks ago. Not sure how often people rotate.

If others don't want to cram into that tiny lot, there's free street parking a block up that road too. Then you can saunter on down as I did, and plan to do again, probably.

Ya, those slippers are a common thing I've found, at lots of AMPs. You need a TS after the session too, lol, IMHO. I may negotiate that one, next time, come to think of it....

I have been very jealous of the reviews I have read about Apple. You all beat me to a review. I don’t think there was anything missed. So why I am jealous. I got her on her first day with a big bush. But she made up for it as you know.

When I was able to go, there was an error and Apple was with someone else. So I got Cherry. She is nowhere to Apple. Cherry was a ok looking in the standards I have had at Vanilla. She had B,s, and no ass. A bit of a belly but not bad. She had some hair growth on her pussy. She also was rushing me. I have had better Nuru the other times I visited. When we were in the room when she did her tounge soft touch it smelled of bad breath. That’s what happens with no blue toast. I asked for bbj which she did a good job. I strapped up and started in mish. She took a great pounding. Then I switched to doggy and it took me a long time to cum. Back to mish and came in the cover. As I walked out Apple apologizes that we didn’t see each other. I will not repeat if I see her.

Today I go back because I wanted to see Apple. As I am taking off my shoes I get a lineup. I even get the new Latina girl. I really wanted Apple, but I felt that they really wanted me to go with the Latina. She is 5”2, dark skinned, fat ass, she has a belly from just having a baby 6 months ago. She is Colombian so we hit it off talking in Spanish. In the shower there was no nuru. She also used a hand towel to bath me. I got a bit of a preview of her bbj. She did mention that going forward she would need an extra tip. Her bbj is good and sloppy, and she she allowed to play with clit. She was getting soaked. She strapped me up and we started in mish. She was moaning pretty loud. Then switched to doggy and she goes face down ass up. She did her own little dancing until I just started going at it. I next put her in lazy and use her butt as soft pillow to land on. Although I had a great time she was ok, and I probably won’t repeat.

Still won’t stop from trying Vanilla, not every time is a homerun.

$240/60

Ada

$160hr + 40tip delete rim,cim and TS.

In the area with some time to kill. cherry was a fine time so here we go again..

Easy setup we packed it down to 3 texts total.
Mms suggested Ada, sure why not?! everyone else was busy anyway lol so I took her for a test drive with a lower tier investment this time $160hr (all in) Since I’m not a that much of a rim guy and I don’t need cim or a lengthy TS.
Ada is Ada-rable, late 20’s-low 30’s If I had to guess, long hair, real top that feels and looks good, she was very responsive with nipple play.

I washed before o got here so the hour started swiftly with her sitting by my side getting me worked up slowly then had me in my birthday suite for the best massage I got in a very long time. I don’t normally waste time face down but for this price fuck it and the fact that it was actually amazing was a bonus. She went all the way from the top of my shoulders to the bottom of my feet. I was in massage heaven for 20min. By the time she ran a hot towel over me to clean the oil I was already in full attention mode. Lots of tease and then I turned around and once face to face with all that wood Ada knew what to do.. sensual BBJ+BLS I lowered her black teddy to get access to her natural Cs fucked them quick I think it’s called Russian, on the upstroke she waited for me with an open mouth. It was really hard to not pop but I was able to hold off with a transition to 69 (mostly daty) I asked for less mouth and more hand grease so I can last longer, that black teddy to the side and that shaved pussy in my face, one hand holding the teddy the other, grabbing her ass, I love that side move, it’s so instinctive and raw.

I just couldn’t take it anymore, her light sexy moans and the way she was trying not to get too loud got me hot again. Rubber on, I used that black teddy as reins for wild DS and boy that was a real easy ride into the sunset… I think we climaxed at the same time with 10 min on the clock. After a quick cleanup... more of that top notch massage this time focusing on my lower body, butt and legs. That alone was worth my time here let alone everything else.

Tipped $40 on top of the $160 donation.

Ada
Very service oriented, all smiles. Friendly and provocative from the threshhold. She starts LFK, starts groping, then starts undressing you. Not a model, but a model provider. Pictures are pretty good, maybe not the newest, but mine aren't either, lol. Natural C, nice nips, small baby belly, muscular. Shaved, noticed some stubble on the b2b in the shower, no big deal. Overall, not too many limits....
Little to no English, but we managed.
$240. upfront
Usual request, 2 pops, no problem.
Didn't need a shower, so declined, but I was talked into it, seemingly with the offer of #1 there.
Blue toast. More than enough body slide on the back.
On the flip, BBJ, long 69, asked her to do a 180 and finished CIM. She wanted to keep going, more than once...
Back in the room didn't take much of a break, to my surprise. LFK, some DFK, body kisses, BBJ, BLS, turn over, lengthy TUMA, BBJ/BLS fromunda, will go on forever....
Flip, more BBJ...
CFS CG, Mish
Finish, then massage to the hour plus a bit.
Be nice to my friend on the phone or text, maybe she will hook you up....

Yuki

$240 1hr.

2 ,3 time here when I’m around then area, a comfortable choice for me

I decided with texter to make my choice on site in irl. After arriving to my room the mms brought over a smiling Yuki and I couldn’t bring myself to ask to see others and decided to go with aunties first choice, I picked the $240 rate for the hr and we started the session.

Yuki has a nice body and keeps herself in shape for the most part, slim and tone body. Small naturals on top, a little hips and ass. A tall drink of water with a very pretty face, long and slender. She greeted me with some LFK and headed off for a well done nuru slide. She washed me down good and spent some time teasing me while I was on my stomach before flipping me over and getting closer to my main member. Nice preview BBBJ/BLS for a few minutes before insisting on heading back to the room.

LFK—>brief DFK while she felt me up and got me hard for entry. She laid back, I brought her hips to the edge slowly but surely edged my way in. Nice expressive face, each inch that went in created a new emoji on the outside. After I got my heart rate up It was my turn to lay back and let her hop on top and set the pace. grabbed onto her hips and arched my self up to pound her out from the bottom like a jackhammer. Felt like I had to come in the next minute or so and ripped off the condom for CIM, a complicated one but we got it done in the nick of time. yuki sucked me off well and had be busting proper. Better talent than I expected left drained around 50min.

Sophia

$160hr plus $40

Was here last week for the marina and after a few days on Twitter planning my next move I developed an appetite for Asian pussy with a specific type of RolePlay. Back in this area again today mms recommended Sophia, she/he weren’t wrong before so I go with it.

Sophia wasn’t too tall but had a presences, very pretty face, full lips, cleavage that made me drool, long black hair a sexy f-ING cougar!! Early 30’s to mid 30’s. She could easily be the Asian wife of the lucky mofo next door I’ve been secretly fantasizing about.. she had on a white dress with black little flowers, showing more than it covered. I couldn’t wait to have my way..

We got started right away after $160 donation and $40tip upfront for some role play i was in the mood for, explained over translation app, she understood and nodded with hesitant excitement. She came back after a short min or two and got down on her knees looking up. I had her face on my pants feeling my hard cock , she ran her hands all over me and with a heavy focus downtown. I got her naked and sucked on her natural B/c to her enjoyment, perfect nipple to tit size ratio. She spread and touched herself without me saying a word, I stepped back and took in the nice visual stimulation also tugging on myself. She invited me to join so I got between her legs and planeted my face on her shaved pussy and dined till she was done squirming. She returned the favor with a reluctant bbj (role play) perfectly, I almost blew my shot way prematurely here.

Bent her over with her hands backwards on her ass for a reluctant (yes, that was the theme) off the bed covered doggy. Not much of an ass but in doggy it was more than enough, she’s got hips though. Her role play struggle was very close to what I wanted so I didn’t last too long. I was able to pull the cover in mish and drain on her stomach and under boob.

She cleaned us up and we chatted with our phones for a few then a short massage and I left.

Running the session again through my mind, I could have done so much more but we kept it with in the lines of what’s acceptable but I think she’ll definitely have a story for friends back in China about that one crazy white guy.. lol

Yuki is fkn HOT dude,,

pics on X are super accurate, dont know her aged but really young looking girl, im a young dude so her and i definitely appreciated that. Typical communication, reached on burner phone, saw pics on X requested Yuki from earlier today and i pulled up early, this place is lowkey but not lowkey, just seems to me no one really comes in and out actively so it was pretty chill no stress, no one else was there besides me thats for sure. (parking in front, around the corner at bank, or in front of convenience store)

Messaged i was there, walked up the stairs and waited for door to open, Ive been here before a couple times and i really appreciate how they go about welcoming a customer, theres obvi more than one girl there, but who ever you request no matter who your messaging on the phone, the girl you request is the one that opens the door for you. So Yuki opened the door for me in a super sexy while vail kinda like gown, she immediately starting to help me take off my shoes and put me into slippers, love that shit lol. she grabbed my hand and brought me into the room around the corner, helped me take of my jacket placed it into the hooks on the wall, got me undressed in seconds!

She asked me if im ready to have fun, seems like she new ive been here before, I gave her the donation ( 160 + 40 ) and brought me to the shower. Sexy sliding everywhere, she did not miss a spot, clean and washed head to toe with a little bit of precum cause those lips be working its magic. (BJ)

she brought me back to the room, she laid me gently onto the VERY low mattress and gently started sliding her fingers around my chest, my nipples, and my shoulders, and asked me massage first or after, i said first. I love the anticipation so i alwasy go with the massage first.

lay face down, give me massage on shoulders, back, legs, bottom of my feet, and slowy comes back up to my lower back and begins to rock me a bit, i love how these sexy asians do that. she started to get my guy woken up a bit, and she got me to lift my lower back a bit so she can sneak in her hand from behind and sheesh dude, she knows what shes doing with her hands, started to stroke me and make those sexy asian sounds. dude im telling you, Yuki is fkn Hot.

I flip, my dck is rock hard, and pff i love when girls ride me so thats what happened. she just rode me until i came, which unfortunaly was quicker than i thought but she just put me in such a trance that i just didnt hold back, i released with ease (in the bag of course).

Yuki (10/10)
shes the girl in the pics, shower was hot, massage was hot, her voice is hot, Yuki is fkn hot dude.
Def cumming back.

Simon

$240 hour

Just had a session with new latina girl early this afternoon, I think due to her disheveled state I think she just arrived. On the shorter and thicker side, a little bit of a belly but not too fat, just thick, Small natural chest, big puffy nips. Shower wasn’t as thorough as the Asian chicks but she did a decent job, maybe if she shadows a rim job or two she will get the idea.
She was shy at first and I opted to massage and chat (limited English) to set things up. After about 5 minutes of no funny business back and shoulder rub, she started to caress my back and play with my Fly and hint me turning over. BBBJ is on the menu but I opted for cbj.
While my top was covered my nuts weren’t and they got quite a tongue and lip bath. I wonder if they have condoms that look like little shower caps but for just your balls…that has to exist no? If not you heard it first here.
She blew me while I stood up; after getting hard she got up on the table and spread her knees so her ass was at a good height for me to make entry. Nothing worse then doggy on your tippy toes am I right? Fucked her for about 5 minutes or so before blasting one off. Wasn’t feeling a second round, woke up early and couldn’t rise to the occasion again.

Yuki -

I agree 100% with @EzioAmore about Yuki. Just open Twitter and thats who you will get. I stopped by last week and when I called on who was available, I was texted back that I needed to see Yuki. When the door opens I was very pleased on what I saw. She was dressed in slutty black dress, and greeted me with a kiss. Helps me with my shoes and off to the room. I give her the donation and helps me take off my clothes. She gives me a few tugs and gives me a tiny preview of bbj. I begin to just play with her tiny athletic body. She wraps me up in a towel and off to the shower. We did a very thorough stand up shower. She did a great job cleaning my ass while standing. Got a little more bbj while in the shower. Maybe next time I try the bodywash with her. Finished our bathroom duties and back to room.

Back in the room I lay down for a quick massage with a soft touch where she uses her body and you feel her nipples on your back. She asks me to turn and just worships my cock. After a while she stops and lays on the bed. That was was my cue to eat on her delicious bald pussy. After having my filing, it was my time to fill her up. She straps me up and guides me inside her. I take it nice and easy and after some long strokes it was like a switch went off inside her. She then turned into a porn session. Started talking nasty. Fuck me. Do it harder. And she took it good. Wow. She also got a bit rough but in a good way. I had to see that tiny cute ass in the air and pound away. She even grinded back. Shifted to lazzy doggy until she tapped out. I asked her to get on top and she positions herself and goes all the way down and grinds herself to a good orgasm where I followed up later in the bag.

We both go back to the shower to quickly wash off. Back in the room she gives me another massage, right before putting my clothes back on.

This girl is a firecracker. When going back to my car the experience I had was reminiscent to the days I went to Asian Lassies and see Nikki. She is NO Nikki. The sexual energy reminded me of those days. I recommend you guys to go see her. Next time would like to see what she will do in VIP.

Baby 240 VIP

Texted MMS about seen Yuki but she say she was busy at the time I requested so she tells me to try the new girl

I was hesitant but I decided to take one for the team and I am glad I did

Been there a few times a knew the place and where to park ring the bell and this tall milf open the door she is probably around 5.7 big butt and I would say C breast

Went to room she speaks English we agreed on donation and she help get undressed and we went to the shower
She started just the regular routine of cleaning me off and on the flip side she pay extra attention to the little head and she give a preview of was about to come great BBBJ really on the sensual side no to aggressive and great eye contact

Finish the cleaning and of back to the room she ask me to lay on my stomach and started a little massage with teasing and the little head was really getting in to it
Flip over and she give a really good BBBJ very sloppy and eye contact I almost pop but I wanna to fuck her so I ask for cover and we started in doggy and boy that's was I sight her big butt looks really good
But I wanna see that ass come up and down so I told her to do reverse cowgirl and the sight of her ass coming up and down make me come really quick

Back to the shower for clean up and she ask me if I want it a massage for the 15 minutes left so I agreed and I was on my way
Overall this place has become my place to go in Westchester
Great service and they keeps a nice rotation

Yuki -

I agree 100% with @EzioAmore about Yuki. Just open Twitter and thats who you will get. I stopped by last week and when I called on who was available, I was texted back that I needed to see Yuki. When the door opens I was very pleased on what I saw. She was dressed in slutty black dress, and greeted me with a kiss. Helps me with my shoes and off to the room. I give her the donation and helps me take off my clothes. She gives me a few tugs and gives me a tiny preview of bbj. I begin to just play with her tiny athletic body. She wraps me up in a towel and off to the shower. We did a very thorough stand up shower. She did a great job cleaning my ass while standing. Got a little more bbj while in the shower. Maybe next time I try the bodywash with her. Finished our bathroom duties and back to room.

Back in the room I lay down for a quick massage with a soft touch where she uses her body and you feel her nipples on your back. She asks me to turn and just worships my cock. After a while she stops and lays on the bed. That was was my cue to eat on her delicious bald pussy. After having my filing, it was my time to fill her up. She straps me up and guides me inside her. I take it nice and easy and after some long strokes it was like a switch went off inside her. She then turned into a porn session. Started talking nasty. Fuck me. Do it harder. And she took it good. Wow. She also got a bit rough but in a good way. I had to see that tiny cute ass in the air and pound away. She even grinded back. Shifted to lazzy doggy until she tapped out. I asked her to get on top and she positions herself and goes all the way down and grinds herself to a good orgasm where I followed up later in the bag.

We both go back to the shower to quickly wash off. Back in the room she gives me another massage, right before putting my clothes back on.

This girl is a firecracker. When going back to my car the experience I had was reminiscent to the days I went to Asian Lassies and see Nikki. She is NO Nikki. The sexual energy reminded me of those days. I recommend you guys to go see her. Next time would like to see what she will do in VIP.
Body in the pic is similar but about 20 years ago. Face definitely not the same. I submitted a review about a week ago though it never made its way here for some reason.

However she was fun and a good time. Works in Manhattan as well and will be back there next month.

Yuki 240

Been trying to see Yuki for a while base on all the reviews about her.
But today is finally the day that I was able to see her on the time frame that I got

Texted MMS to confirm my appointment and I was on my way.Plenty of parking (this was late afternoon) just go up the stairs and you there

This tiny spinner opens the door and Greats me with a kiss
In the room I give donation and she starts giving some lite dfk and jumps on me and starts dry humping me.I knew right there this was gonna be a good session she shows me her perfect shave kitty and I take a little taste and off to the table shower
In the shower she cleans me and she starts body rub with cat bath and next thing I know she si rimming me she was amazing at that and she kept teasing my little head at the same time I almost pop right there

Finish cleaning and back to the room
She starts a great bbbj and keeps talking dirty.Ask me if a I want to eat so I agree and she goes 69 and she keeps the dirty talking going wich was a really good turn on

Cover goes on and she starts riding me and couldn't hold any longer and i pop in the bag

Overall great service she is the girl on the Twitter pictures just a little older but she makes up with experience and service well worth

Definitely be back to see her before she leaves