Spa Ever 646-566-2220 Bayside, Queens

Found this spot through a known site and decided to give it a shot since I was in the mood for an AMP and wanted something new. Gave them a call and was told they had two ladies available. The ad mentioned FS and the lady on the other side of the phone said I could pick since they were not busy.

Tbh the location kinda sucks, it’s right on Bell Blvd which is always busy with car traffic. Parking is kinda shitty so you have to go down the block and look for some. It’s on the third floor of an office building and it is the only establishment on the third floor. They do have an elevator but I decided to take the stairs, this way no one knows if i’m going up to the second or the third floor. They have the standard AMP door bell. I have to say this place is super clean and has a nice set up. I’d have to say about 3 separate massage rooms.

I’ve been with Alice and Sophia so far. Both Chinese ladies, i’d say early 30s. Slim, both B cups with perky nipples, decent faces but nothing to rave about. Sophia has a bit more ass than Alice but both seem to enjoy getting laid. If i had to choose i’d probably go with Sophia who speaks more English and has sexier moans. Alice is more of a pleaser though. Both times i was looking to get straight into it so now CBJ but i have no doubt that it’s included and just needs to be initiated. I’m not sure about BBJ, greek, or any other extras as of right now.

It’s a new spot and it doesn’t seem like they have too much clientele. Only thing I have to say is this : they advertise a latina via text. If you like fat, round, ugly latinas in their 30s then go for it. Person who i was texting tried to convince me she was “thick”.

40 HH + 120 FS tip

Found this spot through a known site and decided to give it a shot since I was in the mood for an AMP and wanted something new. Gave them a call and was told they had two ladies available. The ad mentioned FS and the lady on the other side of the phone said I could pick since they were not busy.

Tbh the location kinda sucks, it’s right on Bell Blvd which is always busy with car traffic. Parking is kinda shitty so you have to go down the block and look for some. It’s on the third floor of an office building and it is the only establishment on the third floor. They do have an elevator but I decided to take the stairs, this way no one knows if i’m going up to the second or the third floor. They have the standard AMP door bell. I have to say this place is super clean and has a nice set up. I’d have to say about 3 separate massage rooms.

I’ve been with Alice and Sophia so far. Both Chinese ladies, i’d say early 30s. Slim, both B cups with perky nipples, decent faces but nothing to rave about. Sophia has a bit more ass than Alice but both seem to enjoy getting laid. If i had to choose i’d probably go with Sophia who speaks more English and has sexier moans. Alice is more of a pleaser though. Both times i was looking to get straight into it so now CBJ but i have no doubt that it’s included and just needs to be initiated. I’m not sure about BBJ, greek, or any other extras as of right now.

It’s a new spot and it doesn’t seem like they have too much clientele. Only thing I have to say is this : they advertise a latina via text. If you like fat, round, ugly latinas in their 30s then go for it. Person who i was texting tried to convince me she was “thick”.

40 HH + 120 FS tip
Wow thanks for the heads up. Bayside really starting to see more places pop up. Was this place by Brian Dempsey?

Eating near by and remember so I call set up . saw 2 asians and with my luck I draw the one on her period. Get a above average massage for 45 min on flip I start to feel my way around and was rebuffed. She asks me about hj or bj and I touch her pad. Says next time and want 100 for bj ! I tell her finish my massage. She gets on phone and just as I’m getting ready to leave she tells me about Spanish girl. Brings her in and asked if I want. She was average looking nice smile so as long as I’m here…………. She didn’t do a bj when I gently motions her and she got the condom instead. She was having trouble with it so I helped her do it. Right on to the table for mish and tried to pin her legs back. Did a slow long stroke for a good 30 min and filled that little bag. She brought me hot towels to clean all the damn oil up. Didn’t see any other girls on way out. I don’t like when girls work on their periods but times are hard. ( that’s the second one this week). 60 for the massage when i first arrived and I gave the second lady 140 because she was very sweet and she was surprisingly tight didn’t complain with my contortions. I will reserve judgment until I return next week when old girls fire truck leave town. Don’t get the room with the noisy door. Sounds like tales from the crypt every time they went in and out. Good times.

Ever Spa
35-38 Bell Blvd 3rd Floor
Bayside, NY

Didn’t see much on this place so decided to TOFTT.
I called 929-568-8999 that I’m assuming goes to the handler and I got it from another site.
Made an appointment and went to the place that is on the 3rd floor. Nice and discreet.
I drew Lily. She’s chubby, with a not friendly face but had her nice day boobs hanging out. No ass.
Had no other choice and she was not my cup of tea because she is bigger than my usual taste but I wanted to see what was on the menu and usually they work harder.
Went for 30min and donated 40.
Massage was horrible. Can’t even call it a massage. She dropped a bunch of oil on me and just went with the same moves that didn’t do anything.
On the flip asked if I wanted a HE with her top off and asked for 100 donation. I said no how about 80. She agreed.
Went straight to jack hammering but didn’t let me do anything with her top…didn’t like me touching, nothing. Wtf! I got so aggravated, I just stopped her from trying so hard to drain me.
I got up and said I was out.
She was going to leave oil on me but I told her to at least wipe me down.
Worst experience ever and I stormed out.
Avoid her.
Anyone else who’s had better luck here, please share. Thanks

Summer
160/Hh

At this point I just walk in and ask to see all the ladies because all they ever try to do is give you the chick who opens the door (just like most amps). The talent has honestly gotten worse since this place first opened up. They continue to bring in older and chubbier ladies with bad attitudes.

To be fair, Summer was never rude but it’s her demeanor that makes you regret it after giving up the funds. She’s young - probably 23ish or so. Large B cups, bit of an ass for an asian girl, and a bit on the thicker side as well.. once again for an asian girl.

She asks me for a massage and I say “no” so she undresses and she has a pretty decent body. No marks and no real gut tbh. She starts of with a lazy CBJ barely even putting the entire tip in her mouth. I gently push her head down a bit and she goes a hit deeper but nothing to rave about. I pick her up and put her on the massage Table where i start of slowly in standing mish. 5 minutes later and i turn her over for doggy which i bust in. Warm towel clean up and i’m out the door.

I’m hoping they do something about their talent because it is a clean space and not too far from me, but as of right now i’ll probably stay away.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ever Spa
35-38 Bell Blvd 3rd Floor
Bayside, NY

Didn’t see much on this place so decided to TOFTT.
I called 929-568-8999 that I’m assuming goes to the handler and I got it from another site.
Made an appointment and went to the place that is on the 3rd floor. Nice and discreet.
I drew Lily. She’s chubby, with a not friendly face but had her nice day boobs hanging out. No ass.
Had no other choice and she was not my cup of tea because she is bigger than my usual taste but I wanted to see what was on the menu and usually they work harder.
Went for 30min and donated 40.
Massage was horrible. Can’t even call it a massage. She dropped a bunch of oil on me and just went with the same moves that didn’t do anything.
On the flip asked if I wanted a HE with her top off and asked for 100 donation. I said no how about 80. She agreed.
Went straight to jack hammering but didn’t let me do anything with her top…didn’t like me touching, nothing. Wtf! I got so aggravated, I just stopped her from trying so hard to drain me.
I got up and said I was out.
She was going to leave oil on me but I told her to at least wipe me down.
Worst experience ever and I stormed out.
Avoid her.
Anyone else who’s had better luck here, please share. Thanks
Post moved here from Flushing thread
Thanks @Aleman17