Spa Bisou 646-384-2004, FiDi, 22 Beaver St

Several spas in FiDi did not survive the pandemic, and this neighborhood being convenient for me, I was on the hunt for a FS place when I chanced upon Spa Bisou. Previously at this location, there was a basic R&T AMP which I never visited, but the renaming held promise given the word Bisou means kiss in French. I went to the location and was buzzed up to the first floor where I inquired about services. There was no MMS or reception area and there was a language barrier, but I was handed a business card with a phone number to call ("the owner" I was told).
I called and talked to a nice MMS who confirmed FS and these key details: house fee $80/h, includes HJ. Extras on menu, depending on provider, include CBJ, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, rim, CFS. No BBFS or Greek on menu, but with a rotating cast of providers and mutual chemistry, who knows.
Extras cost range $100-$300, depending on provider, and are to be negotiated directly with the provider.

Since mid-November, I've tried out 3 providers, all Chinese. Here's a composite review of all three visits:

Three rooms, that I could see, with mood lighting and art and very soft music. Clean.
Standing shower option, no TS.
I will repeat, but I recommend a call with the MMS on your provider type and services and go with her recommendation, the first few times.

Lily was my first provider here -- petite, nice figure and face, 30-35, with very basic English skills, but enough to communicate with hand signals and few words. She greeted me in a lingerie and gave a decent massage with plenty teasing. On the flip she offered the menu by pointing to her hand, her mouth and her kitty. Talented and very sweet and gentle provider who responded well to encouragement and praise. I had a very satisfactory completion in 69 with her.

Vicki was on the card for my second visit in mid-December. She's 40-45 with natural C's, average face and body, but with a great service attitude to please. She has a foul-mouthed, PSE mode of slurpy, noisy routine that is not my thing. I had difficulty staying hard and coming due to her performative drama. I managed to communicate to her to tone it down a bit and focus on a combo BBBJ/HJ and she was a champ about it. Good attitude but will not repeat with her. While leaving, was greeted by an attractive provider who grabbed my junk and said: "next time you see me". Her name was Maria.

Third visit last week was the charm. MMS recommended Maria, and I readily agreed! She is a curvy 20-25 year old, pretty thing with a great smile and delicious natural D's, and a great figure with some meat on the bones. Very little English, but adept with the translator app, so that wasn't a huge barrier. Had a wonderful time with her. She has great oral skills, beautiful soft skin, great boobs and ass, good kisser, and nice and tight in the right places. Good positive energy about her. I intend to repeat with her and Lily.

They don't have a published roster so I do not know what other talent rotates through here, but I got the impression the owner MMS runs an operation in Flushing too.

I will continue to explore! ;-)

This month I’ve stopped by twice to check it out. It seems like the building is for lease and appears vacant on the top floors. I rang the bell without calling first and no luck. Called and no answer. The open sign was not lit.

Second visit same. No light, AC unit not on. This time the window was ajar and I could see a woman inside. I wasn’t ready so I did not check the buzzer. Still a mystery.

That area has lots of blatant spas, mostly filled with older ladies who provide R&Ts. I had high hopes for this spot.

This month I’ve stopped by twice to check it out. It seems like the building is for lease and appears vacant on the top floors. I rang the bell without calling first and no luck. Called and no answer. The open sign was not lit.

Second visit same. No light, AC unit not on. This time the window was ajar and I could see a woman inside. I wasn’t ready so I did not check the buzzer. Still a mystery.

That area has lots of blatant spas, mostly filled with older ladies who provide R&Ts. I had high hopes for this spot.
I called and they said they are open.. not too far from there so will see about it

New to this, but thought I’d share my early experiences in this addictive game.

I live downtown and after going to some standard r&t places while traveling I wanted to step it up a level to FS after lurking on UG. After searching a bit it looks like Bisou is the only FS amp below Chinatown.

First time there was a couple of months ago. I texted the number and was given the address which I already knew since it’s on maps. After arriving I was let in by a short and kinda chubby girl named Nina who seemed in her early 30s. She was in a white spa coat but after showing me in the room she came back in lingerie displaying some big naturals. I wanted to see options though and asked to see lineup. After some yelling in the hallway, two other girls came in, one of which was clearly younger (early 20s) and had the prettiest face. Her name was Lisa and was 7/10 face; natural Cs and about 5’5”. I gave her 60 house for hh and she gave a decent but weak massage to start. On the flip, negotiated $150 for CFS. She proceeds to reach for cover right away. I’m still a little nervous and not hard at all but she is trying to put on anyway and rush through. I told her to hold up and although she had little English got her to understand that I wanted a bbbj to which she asked for more tip. Was a little annoyed but settled on 40 as it’s all I had and she shuffled me for a quick standing shower. Back to the room and bbbj for all of 2 min and she put cover on before I knew it and was in CG. At that point I wasn’t really feeling it but switched to mish and after a few minutes it clearly wasn’t working as she wouldn’t really let me do anything other than touch her big naturals. Settled on HE to finish and was out the door.

A couple of weeks later I was nearby and decided to give it another go. This time was met by mms who was older but nice and slim and cute. She brought in Nina who let me in last time and I decided to roll with it thinking maybe she would have better service. She’s had dyed hair, big natural Ds and a bit of a belly. Face a 5/10, about 5’1” and a tattoo or two. She collected $60 for hh and proceeded to massage which was better but only decent. Asked for CFS and gave her $140. Again felt rushed and straight to cover with a minute of CBJ, CG, ACG and mish. Refused any kissing or DATY. Ended with HE again.

All in all pretty disappointed. Place is no where near GFE. Maybe would be different if went for the hour. Don’t think I’ll be back as I would prob skip the FS and there are cheaper places nearby with better massage and HE.