Spa 2090, 2090 Jericho Tpke, East Northport 631-599-2778

TOFTT: http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/asian-massage-631-599-2778-32/19964730

This is a run of the mill R&T AMP with 40+ providers. I was there this week and I saw 2 women, one who let me in but was busy at that point, and the one who became free after 10 minutes. I waited in a large waiting room with a TV. I saw a couple of other mongers face to face, one who was told that they were busy and the one who was leaving the room I would go into.

There is a line of rooms with curtains covering the doorway. My provider looked like she might have been hot 25 years ago. Not ugly but certainly upper 40s at best. The massage was good, and the R&T was ok. She resisted UTC roaming, but allowed some.

I doubt I will be back.

Nice Time

Went here because they are open late.
Stopped by and was pleasantly surprised.
2 girls working: 1st was average AMP worker, mid 30's, pretty
but nothing special. 2nd was Lisa. Mid 30's, dressed in tight black
lycra pants, tight t shirt covering up nice, full C cups. Straight reddish
blond hair, pretty face, and total sex appeal.
Took 1/2 for $40.
Takes me back to room with just a sheet covering the door, I disrobe,
and she starts nice massage. Start rubbing my hands up and down her
legs while laying on my belly, then started grabbing her ass and rubbing
her pussy, all OTC. She has no problem with it.
Proceeds to give nice massage, tickling the boys a few times, and then says
turn over. After the flip, I immediately start grabbing the C's and she is getting
into it. Tell her to take off top, says how much, and I say $40. Off it comes.
She has great tits. Takes her bra off and is now giving my a nice slow jerk.
Pressing my luck, I pull her pants down and start rubbing her shaved pussy.
Now she is really getting into it. Give her the old BJ signal, and she reaches over
and gets a piece of plastic wrap and covers me up and goes to town.
I motion for her to get on top for some 69 action, and she does.
Here I am, with this hot asian chick on top of me, going to town on her
shaved, sweet pussy while she is blowing me, loving life.
She is hot, comes with a rush, and I keep going. She then takes off the
plastic and gives me an unbelievable BBBJ.
I am getting to the point of no return, and being a gentleman, give her the
warning tap. She just keeps going, and I blow in her mouth. She milks me
dry, gets up, and spits quietly into a napkin.
I am spent. She cleans me up a little and gives me a nice foot massage.
When finished, she cleans me again with the warm towel, and gets me an ice
cold bottle of water.
Never once does she ask for money. Get dressed, give her the $40 we agreed upon,
and then give her $20 more. That gets me a big hug and a dozen thank yous.
Have been there 3 times in the last month, and every time is better than the last.
Have asked about FS, but think she is too small or tight.
To tell you the truth, the BBBJCIM and 69 is hot enough.
Happy Hunting.

Has anyone been here recent? I just called and they said "Lisa" no long works there I wonder if this thread maybe gave that name too much attention so they are just saying she isnt there. I might go check it out in person to see :)

no doubt

Based on past experience, it;s very likely that if someone posts about BBBJCIM or anything rare and truly desirable at an AMP, there's a guarantee a gazillion lurkers will go there, ask for the same girl , expect the same special treatment, and likely several will demand the same, and finally there will be one or two real assholes who have no idea how they come across, ones who scare and/or disgust the girls, resulting in the girls talking and coming up with a strategy to avoid such future assholes.

My guess is that the guy who got the BBBJCIM here had established a rapport and some chemistry with the girl. if he had stressed that point in his post it may have deterred some of the truly clueless from attempting bbbjcim without first establishing rapport and chemistry<if that was even possible

I've been here 2x in the past month. I forgot the name of the girl...same girl each time too. She was the only girl available both times. There were two mamasanesque broads there but the working girl could actually be in her late 20's. She is cute for an AMP girl and has short hair dyed kinda reddish. The girl is sweet and gives a perfunctory finger massage with a few touches. She allows OTC roaming but shyly pulls away from UTC roaming. I did manage to pop her bra the last time...but I popped as soon as that happened :). She sits on the table with her back to you while she tugs. All in all, they rock it old school here. A relatively cute chick gives you a r+t for $40+$20. I have not noticed any attitude when i leave the $20 on the table either. An enjoyable experience if you're just looking for an inexpensive attitude adjustment.

The Zomby Woof

nicole

same girl -- very short red hair, looks young twenties, not a bad massage, sits down on the table with her back to you to jerk you off. I gave her some tips that work for me and she was cool with that - asked about extras but just laughs and no ways

not bad

not great

I have been to this place two times recently and compared to a few months ago the age of the staff has gone up at least a decade. They get a lot of new women here but the talent as far as a HE has gone to an all time low. If you just want a massage I have had a couple of decent ones here by those trained in Korea but do not expect young or looks. I will not be back anytime soon unless I hear differently.

I have been there a couple of weeks ago and the ladies were as old as me, maybe older. I said get young girls in here or you will not be open for long and walked out

Time to move on

This place was never great but having a young girl give me a r+t for $60 has its place in the world. I went a couple of weeks ago and had a mamasan give me a r+t for $60 and it put me on the fence. This time I had a 50+ yr old broad give me NOTHING. She had the balls to complain about no tip either. There is actually a real business for these old broads if they actually tried to give a nice sensual HE with plenty of touching beforehad. I guess they'll never learn.

This place is dead.

This place was never great.... I had a 50+ yr old broad give me NOTHING. She had the balls to complain about no tip either. There is actually a real business for these old broads ....
Too bad you didn't get foxy Nicole. I would call ahead to make sure she is there.

The old broads at this location look like tired beat up horses -- there is no place on earth left for them to be successful sex providers - not even Suffolk county.

I went here last week and had an older mamasan too. Here name was Julie. She talked way too much. Decent massage, good R&T, but would not take a stich on clothing off and would not allow ANY otc touching. Anytime I tried, I got the response of "Never, Never". Not sure if she knew what I was trying to do (or see). May go back if I can get someone younger than me.

spa 2090

New to this site and to AMP in general. Went there last week around 11am. Brought to room by older, unattractive woman and thought of leaving after reading previous posts here. Glad I stayed. In walks tall, thin,very attractive girl, late 20's. Took 1/2hr for $40. Pretty decent medium massage on back with plenty of OTC roaming of legs and butt (very tight). Did not try for more since it was my first time with her. On flip, very nice ST with lots of teasing. Looks at me sheepishly as if for direction. I place her hand below twice after some giggles the first time. She finishes me with a nice, slow R&T then leaves the room shortly after. I figured that was it so I sat up to get dressed. She returns quickly and has me lay back down for hot towel cleanup. A pleasant surprise. She was sweet and speaks English fairly well. Says her name is Wiwi (? spelling). Gave $20, she thanked me & offered bottled water. Will probably return. Only downside is curtains only no doors.

2090 Jericho Tpk East Northport 631-599-2778

Was is in the mood for a massage and really didnt care if it was legit or not. Did some looking on here and narrowed it down btw one i found on here Jerusalem ave and this place. The latter place had not many reviews and none were great. This place had no reviews that I could find. Standard lot facing Jericho not much privacy standard door with bell but door was open. Greeted by Annie probably 30's standard amp girl. Still not sure if its legit or not I ask for bathroom and peak in room seeing standard R and T gear. Oil lotions and tissues etc.
Enter room pay fee $50 for a hr or $40 for 1/2 hr. I went for hr paid fee and she left. I did the genius thing and got nude on table and waited. Right away she comes in and starts massaging and climbs on table and straddles my leg. I kinda knew right then and there that this was def NOT a legit place. One thing no door only curtain. Good massage with plenty of otc roaming more downstairs then upstairs. She seemed to love to grind me on my leg. Got the hot towel tickle method and then the flip for the tug. Standard tug didnt really push for anything extra and was happy with that. She got another hot towel and wipe me down and this is where i felt she earned her keep. After the hot towel she spent another 10 mintues massaging me leg feet head chest etc. Tip $30 which is more then I usually go with for R & T but considering it was $50 and not $60 and her above average service I left her $30. Damage $80.

Last edited: