Soprano's Pool

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
We are gonna need a provider volunteer or 2 for this! Hobbiests pick the first character that is going to get wacked! whoever is correct gets a free 1 hour session with one or more of the volunteers! If its a tie then the time is split up! Any other ideas!

[Edited by Carl M on 02-26-2001 at 09:31 AM]

I don't get it - WHAT is in it for the provider? WHY should she "volunteer?"

A better idea: ante up $ per person, and that pool pays the provider.

I've never seen the Sopranos. I'm no longer a provider. Why am I responding to this thread?

I dunno....

Lidia(tony's mom) gets it first. isn't that almost too easy..........

i mean, for one she's dead in real life already and two, she testifying against her son..... :(

soprano's?

ok where is it on what night and what is the show about.. music.. or is this another ny thing i am missing out out..
educate me please..
help.....
xxoo dawn

Re: soprano's?

Originally posted by LIDAWN
ok where is it on what night and what is the show about.. music.. or is this another ny thing i am missing out out..
educate me please..
help.....
xxoo dawn
amos and andy with vowels at the end of everyone's name ;)

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: soprano's?

Originally posted by LIDAWN
educate me please..
help.....
xxoo dawn

Sweets I think you were down south too long! LOL! This is probably the best series in the US- Its on HBO- do you have cable? Its like watching Goodfellows(MOB) every week- this weekend is the big 2 hour show!! Its the only TV I watch every week. The characters are so real and they are based in Joisey!!

god i love when you write like that.. wink hug.. working on that city thing my friendly sugar but..
it is a special event function though and i am still sketchy on the menu but working towards happiness for alllll! then off to NJ

hugzz dawn

K.S.

I don't post alot, but I must say it is nice to see you on the message boards again. The TBD Philly board was never the same after you left.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
No- I said Wacked!

Originally posted by Ozzy
Lidia(tony's mom) gets it first. isn't that almost too easy..........

i mean, for one she's dead in real life already and two, she testifying against her son..... :(
She died of natural causes! Even though Tony would have probably strangled her if she did not. Hey I think that new Tennis Instructor is a Lesbian, Those FBI guys were getting woody's watching them bend over!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"Hey I think that new Tennis Instructor is a Lesbian"

Gee, Carl, you really think so? They were being soooooooo subtle about it.......

I smell catfight

between Carmela and tennis instructor.

2 hours of great TV last night.

I forgot Pussy's line right before they wahcked him..

"Tone, not in the face, huh?"

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: I smell catfight

Originally posted by robnotbob
between Carmela and tennis instructor.

2 hours of great TV last night.

I forgot Pussy's line right before they wahcked him..

"Tone, not in the face, huh?"

Hey at the end, after the funeral, when everyone is at at Tonys house- he opens the door- there is a mirror behind the door- it looked like Pussy's reflection in the mirror- did you see that!!

subtle???

Slinky,
That tennis instructor was about as subtle as a Bowery hooker when dinkins was mayor. Question is does Christopher kill them or join in?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think the real question is: "Is the tennis instructor an FBI insider who is being sent after the person who they percieve to be the "weakest link" in the info chain?"

slinky...you smart guy...

but doesn't she look like "D" girl, the one Christopher banged towards the end of last season....(the jewish girl)

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-05-2001 at 05:23 PM]

:rolleyes:

I'm REALLY surprised at you guys. According to the former governor of New York, Mario Cuomo, and I'm sure the former governor of New Jersey, Jim Florio, will agree, there is NO mob or Mafia or what ever other name there is. According to them it's ALL media hype.

C'mon guys get into the 21st century.

[Edited by Phantom on 03-05-2001 at 05:55 PM]

And you wonder why Cuomo never ran for President.

I saw the show for the first time in a long while last night. I think that the guy in the van at the end (the driver, I forgot his name already) will get whacked soon, although maybe not the first.