Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I forgot to mention that Angel Baby and I will still be doing two girl sessions through Saturday. Those sessions will have to be scheduled for 7pm or after and we really need as much notice as possible. I’ve had several inquiries about it, and decided I might as well make sure I let everyone know. This is only for clients that at least one of us has met.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I will be available this coming week in Suffolk beginning Monday. I will be leaving town Friday to head back home.

Due to all of the independent girls I know of that have been busted recently, I will not be taking any new clients that can not pass a rigorous verification process.

Sorry for any frustration this may cause.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
XOXO

~*Sophia*~

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Looks like I will be returning about September 3.

I have had lots of people texting and calling to ask about my return date and due to a death in my family, I have not been able to respond to most.

I will post more details when I have them, but as of now, that is the time I plan on returning.

Sorry for not being responsive but I hope you all can understand.

Thanks,

Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’ll be in Tuesday evening. As of right now, this is what I have booked.

All day
Wednesday August 4 - Friday August 6
Garden City

Not sure yet if Islandia or Melville will be the next plan. But please text me to set up.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good morning,

I am in Garden City / Carle Place through Sunday morning.

I will be in Hauppauge/Islandia beginning Sunday evening through Friday morning

Angel Baby and I are still doing doubles.
$600hr / $400hh

In order to schedule an appointment or discuss anything you will need to give me the information of another independent provider you have seen that will verify you as a safe client. This is paramount.

Donations for my time are $300hr / $200hh

Looking forward to having some fun!!

Xoxo

Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
AA757233-281C-499C-AAA0-9E64C76A795C.jpeg

Available in Suffolk beginning this evening!

$300 Hour
$200 Half Hour
$100 Quick

*These are my current rates and they apply to everyone.

*My quick visit rate is only available to the friends I have already met.

*I do require verification. I am verified all over the internet through reviews and site verification processes. Please do not hassle me about providing info. My safety is paramount. And I’ve proven through the years that your privacy is just as important.

Let’s have some sensual fun!

xoxo

~Sophia