Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Happy Friday Everyone. I will be back on Monday next week. I’ll be in town for the week and am very much looking forward to some friendly faces. I can’t wait to catch up with everyone but must point out that I want to catch up on what up with y’all. I need some smiles and laughter!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Xoxo
~Sophia ❤️

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have come to a point in providing that I think it’s finally coming to an end. I feel like it’s just time. We shall see what happens, but as of now, I think I’m going to come back up maybe 2 more times and then I’m going to try to just go back to a normal way of life. I have loved the job for a long time, but as I get older, I’m seeking something different. I just wanted to let you all know that I’ll only being seeing people I already know so I get to say my goodbyes.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I will truly miss playing with your beautiful self… as will these fine gentlemen that’s had the pleasure of getting to know and enjoy you so much…however….

Your new season in life will be as great as this season has been for you chica!!! But we already know you know how to slay life!!! Lol…

xoxo
i adore you! Thank you!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
If you’re going to cancel on me on the same day as your appointment during my farewell tour, I’m not going to let you reschedule for one of the next trips. It’s not fair to me or the others who want to come say goodbye. I only see a limited number of people during the day and when you cancel on the same day, it affects my bottom line - and it affects my other friends that I’ve been telling I was fully booked.

I had 2 cancellations this morning… so I have some availability. If you were not able to book because I told you I was already out of appointments, please feel free to reach back out.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am already booking appointments for my trips in August and September. Both trips will be Monday - Friday at lunch. With my retirement right around the corner, I’ve had requests to book in advance. So feel free to reach out when you’re ready.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Wait what? No September visit?
not looking like it. I have to give this regular life a real try. If it doesn’t work out… I’m sure I’ll be back. But I will return with a new phone number if that’s the case because I’m disconnecting this one.

it’s been a hard decision, I must admit. But if I don’t give it my all, I’ll never know the possibilities.

xoxo

billyS

Reign of Terror
not looking like it. I have to give this regular life a real try. If it doesn’t work out… I’m sure I’ll be back. But I will return with a new phone number if that’s the case because I’m disconnecting this one.

it’s been a hard decision, I must admit. But if I don’t give it my all, I’ll never know the possibilities.

xoxo
Good luck. You can do it.

I know how determined you can be when you put your mind to it, I've seen it first hand.

xoxo
You got this ! I wish you the best ! The possibilities are there to grasp them !