Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good morning,

I am in Hauppauge/Islandia through Wednesday morning.

I will be in Garden City beginning Wednesday evening for a week.

New clients: In order to schedule an appointment or discuss anything, I do require verification.

Donations for my time are $300hr / $200hh

Angel Baby and I are still doing doubles.
$600hr / $400hh

Have a great week.

Xoxo

Sophia

Hi Everyone! I used to be very active on UG but I haven’t participated in the hobby in about 7-8 years. I’m looping to see Sophia to as my first re-entry into the hobby ( If I can somehow get verified). I’ll leave a review after!

Good morning,

I am in Garden City / Carle Place through Sunday morning.

I will be in Hauppauge/Islandia beginning Sunday evening through Friday morning

Angel Baby and I are still doing doubles.
$600hr / $400hh

In order to schedule an appointment or discuss anything you will need to give me the information of another independent provider you have seen that will verify you as a safe client. This is paramount.

Donations for my time are $300hr / $200hh

Looking forward to having some fun!!

Xoxo

Sophia
Please please please let me know if you’re ever in Manhattan. I’d love to see you.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Please please please let me know if you’re ever in Manhattan. I’d love to see you.

Sorry darlin... I’m not the “Manhattan” kind of lady... it’s all I can do sometimes to handle the Long Island speed of life. But if you happen to venture out , I do stay in the Garden City area which is the closest location I have to the city.

xoxo
~Sophia

Doesn't matter if someone is in a session. Text and or voicemail is for that reason. you get a text or callback later. However, I know Sophia is so good at getting back to people .

I've been texting with her on her usual number. Maybe you are trying when she is in session?
Possible. I'm sure she's SUPER busy!
Doesn't matter if someone is in a session. Text and or voicemail is for that reason. you get a text or callback later. However, I know Sophia is so good at getting back to people .
I can't agree more. I'd never expect an immediate response when she's busy. She and i have a wonderful rapport, but I've tried her twice since she's gotten into town, and hadn't received a response as of yet, and as you said, she's amazing at getting back to clients. So, i was just hoping she's ok, and seeing if anyone else may be having the same delayed response time. No biggie.
Thanks guys

Let’s talk about the morning I had..I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia today. Here is a lovely woman who is more then genuine and aims to please. Play by play details with not be forthcoming but in the hour I spent with her, we covered all bases and spent some quality time talking about ..life.. For those of you ( but not limited too) more then just a quick wham bam thank you mam kind of session, Sophia is a gem. Loves what she does and proud of it. I had a wonderful morning and thank you Sophia for making my day that much better...

Let’s talk about the morning I had..I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia today. Here is a lovely woman who is more then genuine and aims to please. Play by play details with not be forthcoming but in the hour I spent with her, we covered all bases and spent some quality time talking about ..life.. For those of you ( but not limited too) more then just a quick wham bam thank you mam kind of session, Sophia is a gem. Loves what she does and proud of it. I had a wonderful morning and thank you Sophia for making my day that much better...
And let me also add.. I have been a member of this board for about as long as it has been around, staying mostly UTR for Quite some time, but I was compelled to offer my thoughts about Ms. Belle.. Gents, if you have not had the pleasure of seeing her, take some time and escape for a little..

It wasn’t originally... but right after I posted it I literally read it and was like “good one Sophia”
Mod note: I realize it's been awhile but please review the rules.
11) Please try to cut down a bit on the "hello there cutie" posts every single time anyone with a vagina posts to the board. Aside from being an incredible waste of bandwidth, it makes it harder and harder to read the threads for any meaning

Last edited by a moderator:

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
After some time has passed and me going thru some hurdles, I finally was able to experience a visit with sofia. And I must say every review was spot on. The wait was worth it. She sure knows how to please. I walked in with a smile and walked out like a kid who just scored a basket full of candy. She is a sweetheart and I sure am looking forward to my next encounter with her. Time well spent.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
After some time has passed and me going thru some hurdles, I finally was able to experience a visit with sofia. And I must say every review was spot on. The wait was worth it. She sure knows how to please. I walked in with a smile and walked out like a kid who just scored a basket full of candy. She is a sweetheart and I sure am looking forward to my next encounter with her. Time well spent.
you especially liked the coconut breeze ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.