Sophia 631-461-6933

http://longisland.************/Body...dy-rubs-today-call-me-i-am-sophia-35/48349038

Had been watching her posts for a week or so..........pics reminded me of someone I know....LOL.

Also noticed another similar post..... same pics, no name or phone....just email reply and listed Selden.
So I started there.......E mailed before I retired for the night. Got to work in the AM and we started tradeing back and forth.........quoted 1.5 half/ 2 hr. Said pics were her also said she was from Peru, where was I from.

Then I noticed that the Sophia post was up.......started texting.......Asked if I had been emailing her and if yes, where was she from to verify......answer came back Columbia. Quoted same prices and gave me an address in Middle Island.
Told her I have a problem......2 girls same pics , asked for some verification.......she said they were her but did not reply when I sent her the other link.

So made an appoinment.........had to see for myself if the pics were even close.

Showed up to location.........small stip "mall" perpindicular to the main drag.
Thrift store on the end looked like it was having a garage sale........busy, 4 older guys hanging out in front.
Oh Well.......some parking around back out of clear view.....called to be let in.......she was slow to open door,
4 guys eyeing me as I stood waiting..... took a good minute or so to open door.

Got in, girl said Hi, I am Sohia......she was cute, maybe a 6.......but not the DD girl in the pics or description.
There was another girl there...which I suspected......had been texting with a Heather who quoted me same and same address http://longisland.************/Body...ffolk-real-pics-sensual-body-rubs-25/47006978 The girl I saw was not the girl in this post either..not even close.

Back to Sophia.....led me to a room, place was clean, maybe 3 rooms? asked if I wanted half or full.
I had already told myself going in that I would not drop $$ if she was not what I was looking for.......so I politely said "you know what, I changed my mind". She accepted that graciously and walked me to the door.

Problem is now I am spoiled and the search may or may not continue.

At least you used your "other" head and didnt stay if it wasnt what you are looking for.Alot of times i say"oh well i am here now so i guess i will stay" lol Anyways was she in middle island or selden?