Soothing day spa - Westchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura : 160

Read somewhere yesterday about her and decided to take a ride to this place. I didn’t see any recon her about this place so thought I’d share. I have a thing for Thai women and wanted to see Laura…..Looks wise she’s attractive. Definitely DD top. Exotic tan, and really nice smile…..Had a really nice one hour session with her for a total 160 inclusive to HF…… In the table shower she immediately took her dress down to show those DD melons. She’s tanned and her body looks good. She gave me a nice body to body slide, and scrubbed my whole body with her pussy. Was rubbing her soapy pussy with my stick and almost slipped in her. One thing I noticed is she cleaned my ass very thorough and put her finger in there with something minty. Not sure if it’s toothpaste or what. We go back inside and she’s all smiles and starts to BBJ me nicely in 69 position then tells me to lay on my side and she lays on her side with her head on my lap and continues to BBJ me and at this point I’m holding her head and full on pumping fast and hard. I really really enjoyed that part. After a few we tongue kiss then Laura places the coat in and tell me I can go in her Greek for a extra and I didn’t have enough. I had a lot of fun with her in mish, Cowgirl, then doggie. I was plowing fast and hard with FIA until I blasted. She’s fun and nice….I really enjoyed the table shower experience…..her massage feels really good while having hot steaming water going on your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.