Soothing Day spa - 914-320-3922 - New Rochelle

Bobo,
HF $160 + $40 tip. 2 beans all in
After thumbing through the reviews of Bobo I knew she was someone I wanted to experience. I’m glad I did… as many of you know, she is petite and very attractive. This was a very sensual session today and I thoroughly enjoyed…
No shower today as I was a bit pressed on time. Massage was better than I expected and conversation was flowing…
Some teasing but not over the top… it just felt good to have her hands on me
On the flip, she took control. That girl can kiss with the best of them and she slowly worked her way down to junior and the boys. Omg, delightful is an understatement… a very slow and sensual BBJ was more than I could handle. I haven’t exploded like that in years and she took it all in stride CIM… and then it was my turn… DATY was all you could eat and I did.. took a while but I got her to cum…
A bit of a clean up and some cuddling before round two… she again got me hard and put the cover on before hopping aboard… Touchdown… she slowly sank down and took junior deep inside… with slow and sensual thrusts, it didn’t take long to pop in the bag… this was not the multiple position, beat your chest type of experience… this was sensual as though we connected and enjoyed each other..
It didn’t feel transactional even though we all know it is… she’s a looker and a good time for sure