Soothing Day spa - 914-320-3922 - New Rochelle

Yuki - 160

this is my go to spot in that area. I posted a review previously but I think I missed to put some info so thread was closed. My apologies to the moderators.

wanted to share my visit with Yuki.

got there last night and was in need of a good relaxing time, and the mms shows me who is available. Yuki was wow literally.

A little taller than usual. meaty ass and legs. Pretty face, and had that wild girl look in her eyes. I didn’t want to see anyone else. She’s one of the few girls that got me horny like this just from seeing.

her dress was short and tight and that ass was looking juicy as fuck. She is Chinese. Her personality is super bubbly

I just wanted to taste her. We went to the shower and in there it was crazy. She came out the dress and the body is just as crazy naked as it is in the dress. Nice big C tits. Meaty legs and ass.

after a quick scrub, a Nuru with her pussy rubbing all over my dick and entire body and making out as I jerk off and she goes 69 and sucks me off super nicely. That feeling of when my dick first entered her wet warm mouth is stil on my mind lol. I ate her asshole and pussy like no tomorrow also. She was happy and so was I.

we go back inside and she insisted on massaging me, but I flipped it on her and had her lay face down and explored that beautiful milky skin everywhere ending up with my face inside her asshole and pussy and she helped me by getting on all 4 to give me full access.

after a bit she truly gave me the best BBJ/Face fucking ever.

she has this thing she does where she has me lay on my side and she lays on her side with her mouth on my cock and just lets me fuck her face as deep as I can get to my heart’s content. This is really one of her special talents. Must try. I literally could have done this for the entire session. As I felt I’m about to but I go lt up and DATY and slapped my bare cock on her clit the put the cover on and no live needed. Went in her tight young puffy slowly while holding her legs open and slowly pumped deep. I would pull out fully and go right back in as deep as she can take which is deep. Banged her brains out u til her hair was a mess and both were sweaty as fuck until I busted in doggie. Looking at that beautiful meaty ass.

yuki is so hot and so crazy and gave me the best face fuck BBJ i can remember to date. For her looks and service she can easily get more than 160 but she was very happy. I gave an extra 40.

Bobo - $160 HJ, BBBJ, Mish

Nice Face, slim Body with a toned stomach, B Cups (?)

She looks Mid-20's from a distance but once you're closer like DFK range she actually looks early to mid 30's. Still looks good none the less.

I've been been here before to see Mimi and she was a riot. Came back again to try her again, but they said she didn't work there anymore.

I ask MMS to bring me someone good, and in comes this good looking girl wearing a sailor outfit with the mid section removed and a really short skirt that accentuates her curvy ass. I'm a stummy enjoyer, so when I saw her toned stomach in that sailor outfit I knew I had to give her a try.

After all the Financials, she helped me undress. I helped her out of her clothes slowly and kissed her lightly from her neck and to her stomach. I tried going lower, but she said wait and we headed to the shower.

The shower was typical with a bit of pet play, but the ending was magical.
She took some of the hot water in her mouth and gave me a BBBJ. It was like my dick was in a sauna. I was getting sucked like there was no tomorrow. My legs damn near gave out on me from how good her BJ was.

I was able to calm myself down, and I asked for a massage. She looked shocked when I said that, but I get it. Like she just gave me this mind-numbing BJ and here I am asking for a massage. But I really wanted one.

I was once again blown away. Her massage was actually really freaking good. Loosened me up and made me feel amazing.

After the massage, she starts playing with the boys while I'm face-down. She did this really pleasurable thing where she gave me a HJ with my ass in the air. It reminded me of milking a cow, and boy did I wanna give my milk.

I flipped over and she started to BBBJ. I knew she was good from the preview at the shower but this was something else. She's probably had years of experience at this kind of thing.

Her tongue was running all over my dick and balls. She'd DT and close her mouth right at the base of my dick creating this suction cup effect, then slowly rise while lapping her tongue all over the head.

After she was done with the shaft, she'd go to town on the boys. She took my balls in her mouth and juggled them like a circus clown.

She did both of these for a solid 10 minutes before I couldn't handle it anymore. I almost came just from the BBBJ alone, so I grabbed the base of my shaft and squeezed hard. I told her to lay down cause I was gonna go Mish.

She instead put on the rubber, and rode my CG. Let me tell you, her body was TIGHT. She squeezed my shaft as she bounced. It took me all of 5 minutes to finish in the bag.

After she cleaned me up, I asked for her number. If I'm ever back in that area again, she'll be the first one I call.

I came out of the shop feeling like a new man. A good massage and a soul-sucking experience? I couldn't ask for anything better.

Now Im not one to call anyone out on being a shill. But these two posts sound too good. Its not the first time i've seen some new people with 1 previous post, posting on a place I never heard before. I do travel and now you got me wondering if this place is gonna be as advertised. I am going to be in this area soon

Nancy - 180

Physical Description: 5’2” - 5’5, maybe D sized top, tight bottom, some hair on kitty. and pretty face

I was in the area and I needed to clean the pipes. It was early in the day to avoid some congestion. I text Candy and tell her on my way. When I get there she greets me, and walks me over to my room. Get undressed and wait for the girl. In comes Nancy and I am happy she has a good looking face and big boobs.

She asks if I need a shower, and since I showered before coming over I declined and she looked relieved. Anyway she did get a hot towel and added some alochol and rubbed my front and back. She strips down and gives me massage. It was ok at times but then sometimes she hit some spot and actually cracked my back with her knees.

Starts the soft touch, and teases for a bit and asks me to flip. She gets on top kisses and sucks on my nipples, and when starts kissing around jr. She starts to lick and suck on my balls. I thought at one point I was going to unload. She goes lets fuck, and I am not before I eat. A reviewer mentioned she had some hair. She is now bald. It was so hot watching her muffle herself so no one hears. She saw me standup and thought I was going to just drive it right in and she quickly ripped the wrapper I brought.

That was a tight fit. We first started in mish. Entered slowly, as she requested. Slowly going deeper after each pump. I rested on her chest as I pumping and when I stopped for a bit she continued by moving her hip upwards. We switched to doggy, because she is a unicorn for having aa ass IMO. I knew I was coming close and asked for her to get on top. She was done but what a trooper. She makes me explode in the bag. Cleans me up and on my way we go.

I recommend Nancy if you get her. She is nice a girl so be good to her. I forgot to mention when I gave her the donation. I gave her 170, and she brought 10 back. I was like you keep. I normally give 180 here and keep it moving.

Bobo - $160 HJ, BBBJ, Mish

Nice Face, slim Body with a toned stomach, B Cups (?)

She looks Mid-20's from a distance but once you're closer like DFK range she actually looks early to mid 30's. Still looks good none the less.

I've been been here before to see Mimi and she was a riot. Came back again to try her again, but they said she didn't work there anymore.

I ask MMS to bring me someone good, and in comes this good looking girl wearing a sailor outfit with the mid section removed and a really short skirt that accentuates her curvy ass. I'm a stummy enjoyer, so when I saw her toned stomach in that sailor outfit I knew I had to give her a try.

After all the Financials, she helped me undress. I helped her out of her clothes slowly and kissed her lightly from her neck and to her stomach. I tried going lower, but she said wait and we headed to the shower.

The shower was typical with a bit of pet play, but the ending was magical.
She took some of the hot water in her mouth and gave me a BBBJ. It was like my dick was in a sauna. I was getting sucked like there was no tomorrow. My legs damn near gave out on me from how good her BJ was.

I was able to calm myself down, and I asked for a massage. She looked shocked when I said that, but I get it. Like she just gave me this mind-numbing BJ and here I am asking for a massage. But I really wanted one.

I was once again blown away. Her massage was actually really freaking good. Loosened me up and made me feel amazing.

After the massage, she starts playing with the boys while I'm face-down. She did this really pleasurable thing where she gave me a HJ with my ass in the air. It reminded me of milking a cow, and boy did I wanna give my milk.

I flipped over and she started to BBBJ. I knew she was good from the preview at the shower but this was something else. She's probably had years of experience at this kind of thing.

Her tongue was running all over my dick and balls. She'd DT and close her mouth right at the base of my dick creating this suction cup effect, then slowly rise while lapping her tongue all over the head.

After she was done with the shaft, she'd go to town on the boys. She took my balls in her mouth and juggled them like a circus clown.

She did both of these for a solid 10 minutes before I couldn't handle it anymore. I almost came just from the BBBJ alone, so I grabbed the base of my shaft and squeezed hard. I told her to lay down cause I was gonna go Mish.

She instead put on the rubber, and rode my CG. Let me tell you, her body was TIGHT. She squeezed my shaft as she bounced. It took me all of 5 minutes to finish in the bag.

After she cleaned me up, I asked for her number. If I'm ever back in that area again, she'll be the first one I call.

I came out of the shop feeling like a new man. A good massage and a soul-sucking experience? I couldn't ask for anything better.
No one is posting a house fee, included in $160.? That's crazy cheap if true.

Yuki - 160

this is my go to spot in that area. I posted a review previously but I think I missed to put some info so thread was closed. My apologies to the moderators.

wanted to share my visit with Yuki.

got there last night and was in need of a good relaxing time, and the mms shows me who is available. Yuki was wow literally.

A little taller than usual. meaty ass and legs. Pretty face, and had that wild girl look in her eyes. I didn’t want to see anyone else. She’s one of the few girls that got me horny like this just from seeing.

her dress was short and tight and that ass was looking juicy as fuck. She is Chinese. Her personality is super bubbly

I just wanted to taste her. We went to the shower and in there it was crazy. She came out the dress and the body is just as crazy naked as it is in the dress. Nice big C tits. Meaty legs and ass.

after a quick scrub, a Nuru with her pussy rubbing all over my dick and entire body and making out as I jerk off and she goes 69 and sucks me off super nicely. That feeling of when my dick first entered her wet warm mouth is stil on my mind lol. I ate her asshole and pussy like no tomorrow also. She was happy and so was I.

we go back inside and she insisted on massaging me, but I flipped it on her and had her lay face down and explored that beautiful milky skin everywhere ending up with my face inside her asshole and pussy and she helped me by getting on all 4 to give me full access.

after a bit she truly gave me the best BBJ/Face fucking ever.

she has this thing she does where she has me lay on my side and she lays on her side with her mouth on my cock and just lets me fuck her face as deep as I can get to my heart’s content. This is really one of her special talents. Must try. I literally could have done this for the entire session. As I felt I’m about to but I go lt up and DATY and slapped my bare cock on her clit the put the cover on and no live needed. Went in her tight young puffy slowly while holding her legs open and slowly pumped deep. I would pull out fully and go right back in as deep as she can take which is deep. Banged her brains out u til her hair was a mess and both were sweaty as fuck until I busted in doggie. Looking at that beautiful meaty ass.

yuki is so hot and so crazy and gave me the best face fuck BBJ i can remember to date. For her looks and service she can easily get more than 160 but she was very happy. I gave an extra 40.
Have to disagree on the looks -She is a 6 at best imho but she LOVES to rim-first face down for 7-8 minutes and then she says -"you get in doggy" Once in doggy-she presses her mouth up against your starfish with fully extended tongue so hard that i had to hold on for dear life or she would push me right off the table. She went deeeeeeeep! Im not exaggerating-My muscles were shaking trying to stay on the table and it got too tough to do after 6-7+ minutes and i had to give-up-My best rimming lifetime i believe. I turned over for a BBBJCIMNQNS finish- _ I had seen her once before and the rim was not as enthusiastic- So maybe it takes 2 visits to get to this level. Believe it or not 160 total as i had turned her down the first time she came in the room as i did 2 other girls. As i was trying to leave, she tried to get me to stay, grabbing my cock and pushing me back in the room and practically pleading for me to stay. I said no a thousand times and finally "OK 160 no tip and i will stay" She said ok happily and the deal was set.

Lucy - 160 + 20 tip just because. 1h

Went in based on a review of Lucy and no disappoint whatsoever. Really pretty, natural nice boobs. And sexy slender curvy body. Her tits looked really good in the black short tight dress. She met me with a very sweet playful reception with DFK and left the room as I undressed.

I was butt naked when she returned and she slaps my cock playfully and we go to take a table shower.

The table shower escalated quick to her clamping her thighs and pussy on my cock and grinding and making out aggressively.

I got to the room and she has me assume the face down position but I can hardly wait so I cut the soft touch and turned around.

She bends over and starts a sweet DFK as I I play with her tits and and squeeze her nice ass. She starts to kiss from my chest down to BBJ. Nice wet and no teeth felt. I underestimated her BBJ can be this good.

Long BBJ then I have her lift her legs over me and sits on my face in 69. Her pussy is delicious. Shaved. She’s fun size and was a perfect fit for me. Her BBJ was so good in this angle. While she sucks on me I was splitting her cheeks open and licking up and down her asshole and her pussy. Eventually had her full on sit in my face. She grinds on my face and my tongue was deep in her pussy. She moans softly and definitely made me hornier. I love dirty talk and moaning and she does it how I liked.

I got up off the table shower and as she dries me off she got down and BBJ some more. Face fucked her a few minutes in the table shower and walked back to her room.

I sat up and had her between my legs and was sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits and ass with a hand on each and she’s rubbing my cock and grinding her pushy on it, then got down on her knees again and super good BBJ til I almost came. Got her on her back and went muff diving. She tasted nice and fresh.

Took the hat off the tabletop and went full on pounding in mish with our bodies pressed tight together. Her skin is very soft. Sucked her tits back and forth until she started cumming. Split her legs open and was going hard and deep and can feel her cumming. Had her standup and bend over the table and pounded until I came hard. Lucy was definitely good with everything.

Lilly - 160 all in 1 hour

went there after a a long pause and we a review about Lilly specifically and went there requested her. The place was a little quiet than what I’m use to. Lilly was hot and slutty. Pony tail which always I love on Asian girls. White as milk and short, with all the right curves and very soft smooth body. Had on the best nuru slides with her. She gave a spectacular rimming and BBJ in the shower and more back inside the room.

First gave me a massage after the shower and her skills are pretty good there though I really don’t care much, but when it’s good I enjoy it. Following the massage was a really good rimming from behind, then BBJ and more rimming. I think she likes to rim because she just kept at it and I didn’t stop her. I like how smooth her body was. Gave a solid BBJ then rode me Cowgirl. Looked good with the tits jumping and the pony tail jumping. She has a mixed look to her like Thai or something like that. Doggy hard pounding then missionary til I’m done. Absolutely enjoyed her. Kind of girl I would make part of a rotation. Like a sure shot if her service is always this way.

bobo - 160hr + 20tips for stockings

I am 26 years old and obsessed with stockings.a friend told me to get a massage after taking a shower. We Texted and went directly to this spa. everyone has a room, although there are special services here.

A thirty-four or five-year-old masseur came in with a very sexy figure, long black hair, but not big breasts, Her slender waist has no trace of fat, and her plump buttocks are wrapped in a black miniskirt. a pair of slender beautiful legs are in full view, Due to the weak light, I couldn't see clearly whether she was wearing stockings, which made me, a silk fetishist, a little disappointed.

It seems that she understands that I'm admiring her silk stockings.she started to put on the socks, Just as she was about to stand up, she was suddenly pushed down by me. I kissed her neck and ears, and she began to gasp and moan. I stretched my hand towards her private parts, already wet, I started to unbutton her white shirt and took off her pink lace bra sucking her breasts with the other hand circling around her pussy, she began to take a deep breath, hugged my head tightly with both hands, and her legs began to rise uncontrollably. I didn’t lick her private parts out of concern. she was already extremely horny.

I pushed her again on the massage bed and do her again and accelerated thrusting, and finally thrust it hard. Finally, I was released, Her uterus contracted rapidly and sucked my glans(covered), and she let out a trembling sigh and slumped on the bed.

she was typical soft mature asian women who made me relaxed a lot both physically and mentally

Amy/Mei
160 for the hour +20 tip
Parking is convenient and plentiful nearby. Went in and mammasan ask if it’s my first time there and then puts me in a room right away. Girl comes in, she’s short, dress is short and not very flattering, black hair in a ponytail. Not sure what her name was exactly because of the language barrier but she was definitely Chinese. About 5’ tall, late 30’s. Tits were real and about a b cup, a little saggy. White pale skin with no blemishes.

Table shower lots of attention paid to my asshole while cleaning. BBBJ preview. And then back to the room where she asks if I want massage. I said yes and she put me face down. Good technique 10 min massage then starts soft touch. I started to turn over and she’s says not yet. Then hops on my back and gives a body to body rub and cat bath. Works her way down and gives ok rim for a minute. Has me flip over.
Gets between my legs and starts bbbj. Not the best to be honest but it was bare. I ask forn69 and she accompanied. No hair, no smell, clean. She wasn’t very responsive to me sticking my tongue in her pussy except for a small moan. Then she hops off and goes back between my legs to continue bbbj. I ask for a condom. She puts it on a bit mechanically with her hands and tells me to fuck her. Gets into doggy and didn’t ask if I wanted mish. I went with it bc at these prices I sort of figure you get what you pay for.
Banged away for 10-15 min alternating slow and fast before unloading in the bag. Hot towel clean up. Tipped her and I dressed myself. Quick hug and out the door.

It was all pretty straightforward, no fancy service queen, no big theatrics but definitely did not feel shorted in any way either. I’d repeat mainly because it’s a reasonable priced bang and parking is easy. In and out in 40min.

Sasa - 160$

Texted for a lineup and mms sends me a Twitter link to see pics, which I didn’t know they had before (https://twitter.com/SDS_NR)

went through the pics and Sasa was my target. Really pretty facial features.

Got in there and mms brings me Sasa wearing a short tight dress looking deliciously voluptuous. She’s tall and with a nice sturdy figure.

Her ass is the piece de resistance. Full and meaty and firm. Probably does kegels. Really nice tits that are well proportioned to her height about D. She’s a tall girl. About 5’6 very well built. Left her the donation $160 total and she went to get the shower ready

She gets naked in the shower and got on the table sitting on my calves and started using her toys to rub on my back and started to nibble on my ears and make these soft sexy moans that definitely I prefer over the over the top screaming. She glides back down and gives a Serious deep deep rimming and jerking me. Man I was ready to burst right there.

Dried off and in the room and immediately goes on her knees and deep throat me while massaging my balls and puts me on all 4 and gives more rimming going deep and sucking back and forth. I couldn’t hold no more and asked her to put the condom on and laid her on the table with her legs up and tasted her pussy. Delicious and fully shaved. Stood up and had her legs on my shoulders and that’s where her nice sturdy body can take a hard deep pounding.

Sucking her tits and and neck and she’s very passionate and kept breathing hard and moaning in my ears then stood her up bent over the table and pounding her hard as I enjoyed that big Asian ass until I blew my load in the condom.

She wiped me with a hot towel and brought mouthwash. Gave me a good massage before I left there really satisfied.

Sasa is a must see, especially with that rimming and that type of body.

Sasa $160

Been a lurker here for a while. First time reviewing.

I have been to SDS many times over the past two or three years. Based off of the last post, I went and requested Sasa. I arrive at the scheduled time and wait in the room for a few and Sasa comes in. Meh, idk. She's cute and thick for a girl at one of these places, but nothing i havent see before. Barely speaks any english aside from some key phrases. She asks if I want a shower and I tell her yes.
Head off to the shower, she warms the table and does a basic cleaning, nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary. Get off the table and she gives a very small bbbj preview.
Make our way back to the room and she gives me a hug and makes her way down to start a bbbj. It's good, again, nothing crazy. No real DT but working for what I'm there for. She then asks if I want to fuck about two minutes later, I say not yet, and she continues. What I don't like is how she stopped every minute or two to spit into a paper towel. Really started killing the vibe for me. Anyway, I tell her I'm ready, she suits me up and lays on the table. She's shaved, but not clean, just a little stubble. Miss. First, followed by lazy then doggy. The whole time she's telling me to be careful and making whimpering sounds and saying "oh baby you #1". Yeah, I doubt that and appreciate the compliment, but every 20 to 30 seconds repeating the same lines over and over, I'd rather you just not talk.
After about 15 I'm starting to get bored and I tell her to just suck it, she says ok, I take off the hat and now she's aggressively sucking. I feel teeth and it seems like she really wants me to finish which I am not great at doing on command. So once she says this, now I'm off my game and it's now gonna take longer. To her credit, she kept going, did a little PM with it and eventually Bbjcim.
She got a hot towel and some alcohol and did some cleanup and sent me on my way.
Wasn't the best, certainly wasn't the worst. I would not repeat with her, but for 160 all in, I guess I got what I paid for. SDS service queens were much better in years past IMO.
Hopefully I did my first review correctly, if not please let me know.

Looks 6/10
Service 6/10

Curious about the entrance. From G-maps it looks like it’s in one of the busiest roads in New Roc, which is a huge turn off for me. Is there a parking lot in back with an entrance that’s not directly on North Ave?

@OSMonger The front entrance is on a busy road. You are entering technically 2 doors. The first door is always open. The next door has the doorbell. So you are waiting inside for the door to open.

Soothing session with Lily:

I have been coming down to NewRo for quite some time to different places but never really had a chance to write a review of this place. First time on utopia, usually on XXXXXXXXXXXX (MOD NOTE - DON'T MENTION OTHER REVIEW SITES BY NAME)

When i came in, did the typical wait in the tiny lobby upstairs, waited for MMSN to let me in and she asked me to sit down, and wait for a fellow monger, i believe to pass through the hall to the shower and then she led me into room where she mentioned shell send in a young pretty girl for me, i was 100% down, she knows me by now.

So first time seeing Lily I found her to be super pretty, shes about 5'5 in height and really peppy attitude.

When she came in the room, she started with a quick hug and grabbed me from behind, felt my ass and mentioned i was handsome and so young, then pushed me back into chair and started getting me undressed. She passed me a robe and slippers, I gave her the donation ($160), and she held out her hand and said ready? Awesome table shower, I nearly came while she was giving me a bj in there, sexy sliding everywhere.

I would glance at her perky butt while i was laying down, shes hot dude. After we finished the shower, she asked if i would like to get straight into fkn, but i lowkey wanted a thorough massage on my back, so i asked her to go hard and with her little sexy body she did not disappoint lol.

During the massage she was teasing me through it as well, slapped my butt a couple times, when came around she placed her perky tits on the back my head while she massaged my back and reached far towards my butt and just kind rocked back and forth, that was kinda hot just feeling her tits on the back of my head and my dick getting hard on the table lol.

after a while, she asked me to flip, and she began some super sexy eye contact and started touching me like crazy, and said wow your so hard already, her accent just killed me really, fkn love asians dude. love having a girl on top and riding me so I asked her to come on top and just just started to thrust her hips into me, and shortly after i got up from the table and just pounding it from behind, wanted to see the booty, and just blew into the cover.

Over all shes super cute, soft skin, perky butt and tits, and awesome massage. She didn't half ass the massage like others do so i would totally come back and request her actually.

The only thing i started to realize lately is that everytime we get out of the shower, all the providers always want to rush into fkn as soon as you get back into the room. I assume its to get us out quicker and get more customers in but that kinda irks me a bit, idk if anyone else who comes here feels this way too but i hate to be rushed. everything else im pretty understanding about but being rushed bugs me.

Bobo $160.
Age is around 40; C cup. Funny how she seems to age rapidly throughout this post. Someone said she looks mid 20s but mid 30s up close, then another person said mid 30s, and now I am saying mid 40s. At first, I thought $160 would be a bargain compare to what other places has been charging. The service matches the price. Here is a non-bias review.

Room: There is a mirror, with a massage bed.

Shower. Non-eventful. She was fully clothes.
Back to the room. Very weak massage.
On to the flip; nude body to body. tongues were flicking. lick my nipples, then on to my balls, then rim around for a minutes. back to sucking balls, then bbbjcim. Even after i came, she still on sucking, and sucking......i am impress by that. Then she spit on a napkin.
Put back the clothes, and then wipe me down, and then help me up.
Total time spent. 30 minutes. Not sure about the other girl, but it seems as soon as you came, the service is over. So, time accordingly....
S

There use to be a Korean provider here name Rose back in 2022 was hot. nicely tanned Had dirty blonde hair style like the singer from Roxette
hour glass figure nice ass. I ask the short mms when she was coming back she said next week but never came back .
Rose said she use to work in manhattan

Went there a couple weeks ago. Saw Annie for 1h - 160. Table shower was uneventful, massage was ok. Annie is probably in her 40s, pretty short. She looked stacked with her lingerie on but it's a bit saggy. I'd give her 5/10 in looks probably but when you're thirsty anything works. She did provide BBBJ but couldn't really be bothered during sex. She was kind of angling away during doggy but it didn't stop me from blowing in the bag. The MMS was pretty quick with responding to my text though and allowed me to come same day so I might go again to try another provider. It's definitely not NYC level but at this price it's hard to beat.