Sons of Anarchy

billyS

Reign of Terror
Very good show. I just wish FX did what the cable stations like HBO do and replay the episode another night. Showing it again at 11:00 does me no good.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Does anyone know who covered the Who's Slip Kid at the beginning of the show? I say cover because I'm pretty sure that was not Rodger Daltry singing.

Now that is how to begin a season! Introducing two new players, (familiar faces Alan Arkin and Henry Rollins), the Aryan Brotherhood and a gang rape of Peggy Bundy. Not to mention an execution of a rival gang member for an act actually committed by SAMCRO.

Good Suff!

Last edited:
i don't know who did the cover and the music for the first episode is not up on the website yet. I want to see how the jacks and clay story goes now that jacks told clay that he knows that someone from the club killed opie's wife.

Has anyone had difficulty following/understanding some of the Irish' conversations- I finf myself having to replay (DVR'ed) multiple times before I can grasp what they are saying

billyS

Reign of Terror
What an ending last night! Reminded me of the Godfather when Micheal said, 'today the family will settle all old scores'. (or something to that effect)

I really didn't see it coming until they showed Tiny and Opie on the bus.