Soho Spa 914-758-9395/646-609-2172 in NYC

Was in the mood last week and found a place in the neighborhood I would be in, south of Washington Sq park on the Scottish street. I found them on a different site (Can I say this? Don't want to break the rules) with the 914 number but the number on the big sign on the door is the 646 number. That sign led me to believe I shouldn't expect much but I went in anyway.

I was greeted by a pretty young girl in street clothes (mixed message there). The place sounded empty as she led me to a lovely clean room. The room had a door but the walls didn't go all the way up and the room had 2 tables separated by a curtain (hopes dashed) so I opted for the HH for 60. She left me to get ready.

In walked a cute 30-something with great legs in short-shorts (hmm?). Got a great massage exactly as I asked for during which I managed not to fondle those legs because I still wasn't sure which way this was going, and then she said turn over. She leaned in and whispered "you want..." (insert international hand gesture for HJ). You know what I answered. She said new price is 80, I said okay. She didn't mention a tip and neither did I. I asked for topless and she smiled and removed her t-shirt to reveal cute Bs. The HJ was slow and sensual with attention paid to Balzac without my asking. And when I played with her Bs she did not object. I give this experience a B+, very good for what it was.

Overall, an old style topless HJ in a nice clean place. 80 house, 60 tip.
Didn't ask her name and, given the room layout, I didn't ask for extras. Shower wasn't offered and I didn't ask.