Sofie of CL Fairfield

Met with Sofie a couple of days ago.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/799790199.html

The picture is accurate but flattering. Having said that, she IS pretty. Very slim. Natural B size, if that. Couldn't weigh more than 110 or so. Long, black hair and pretty face. Nice mouth. Hair reaches to lower back. Not really my type, but for someone who likes pretty, skinny chicks, this may be appealing. Not much of a butt which is too little for me, but some guys like skinny behinds. She was very nice and friendly. Seems like a genuinely friendly person to talk to but definitely no rocket scientist (but then that's not part of the job description anyway). She had a bit of body odor which was a turn off for me and she smokes which can also be a turn off (kissing an ash-try syndrome). The body odor could be an exception. She didn't seem like the scruffy type. After some talking, I was ready to go, but she made no motions to get started. I proceeded to make it clear that we can now start the fun part which was a little strange but whatever. She blew me for some time and did a good job. She did it the way I like it without grumbling. Then we went through a few positions and I decided to spill the beans and get out of there. Location was a hotel in Stamford off I95. Left 180 roses and took off. Her number is 6463026181. Since she is not my type, I will not go back, but if you are into skinny chicks she may work for you. A decent provider at a reasonable price.