Sock puppets

Obviously a mistake. I typically use my phone to respond but I was having issues so I went to my iPad which I never use. I made a post and didn't see it. I cleared the issue on my phone and posted again then appeared two. Feel better now?

pokler

Power Bottom
Obviously a mistake. I typically use my phone to respond but I was having issues so I went to my iPad which I never use. I made a post and didn't see it. I cleared the issue on my phone and posted again then appeared two. Feel better now?
No because you haven’t answered the the question as to why you have 2 handles.

No because you haven’t answered the the question as to why you have 2 handles.
Again, I have an iPad that I never use and didn't realize there were actually two..I hope that satisfies the handle police...now why don't we move on and perhaps post some reviews of your encounters...if any..

pokler

Power Bottom
Again, I have an iPad that I never use and didn't realize there were actually two..I hope that satisfies the handle police...now why don't we move on and perhaps post some reviews of your encounters...if any..
The prosecution on behalf of the people rests its case. Your fate is now in the hands of the judge , jury and executioner otherwise known as the APM.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I'm curious how you created a 2nd account without realizing it.

I'm curious how you created a 2nd account without realizing it.
This will be my final response on this subject. I created an account a long time ago on one device and for whatever reason it would not let me access the board so I created another account on a different device. I was having a problem with the device that I normally use so I went into the other device not even remembering that it was another account . Because it didn't post right away I figured there was a problem so I posted with the device I normally use after I fixed the issue I was having. Then later I see two posts...again I won't respond any further on this boring matter. I do suggest you go out and have something useful to post...thanks

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I do suggest you go out and have something useful to post...thanks
Really, that's what you suggest? Perhaps you need a break from posting for a while.

The problem isn't the multiple accounts. (Well, maybe that's a problem for the APM)

The problem is you are being a complete asshole about it.

Just so we are clear.

Yes
Really, that's what you suggest? Perhaps you need a break from posting for a while.

The problem isn't the multiple accounts. (Well, maybe that's a problem for the APM)

The problem is you are being a complete asshole about it.

Just so we are clear.
Yes it's clear..and you're licking it..grow up..