So who's the best

Also, to keep being painfully clear at risk of being painfully boring, I keep repeating "in this market segment" because I recognize that there ARE horrible "bait and switch" agencies (RolePlayMe comes immediately to mind). But to me, the problem with those agencies isn't so much that the pictures are fake as that the available women don't come near living up to them AND the service stinks. And while paying a (relative) lot isn't a guarantee of quality, my experience is that the ratio of such horrible agencies to the good ones is higher below the $600 mark than above it.

Time To Up My Prices?

(quote) "And while paying a (relative) lot isn't a
guarantee of quality, my experience is that the ratio of such horrible agencies to the good ones is higher below the $600 mark than above it."

Hmmmm. I guess I've been doing it wrong. Every time I come on, someone's hitting me up for a deal. Now, I find out that I will only garner respect if I charge more than $600. I've been going in the wrong direction!!! Glad Mona Lisa is getting some respect -- My old phone girl works there now.... she's a good girl. But, does Mona Lisa advertise here? charlesangelsnyc.com

PS

PS:

More than half the girls that are on my site are also working for a couple of the names you mentioned. Look closely at the pics, gentlemen.

They work for me at a lesser rate because they like me and like working for me. The names may be different....

But, it's your wallet.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Hypothetically Speaking

Lets say a certain person has acquainences down South that are itching to come to NY to let the Big Apple take a bite out of their untarnished asses.
They would be set up as independents with a "receptionist" taking their calls.

The Gift as well as the girls would definitely belong in the High End room.

Wonder Who might be interested.

Wonder what the gift might be

Hypothtically Speaking of course.

A

I would hypothetically suppose that the hypothetical posters in this thread and other threads in this section might have at least a hypothetical interest. Probably, only so long as the gift is on the low side of what qualifies a provider in this section. At least, that's what I'd hypothesize.

Last edited:

April

Originally posted by donquixote04
......................Probably, only so long as the gift is on the low side of what qualifies a provider in this section. At least, that's what I'd hypothesize.

and what might that be hypothetically speaking ?

Highball?...................

Lowball?.................................

(I'll give you a hint, if low is 4 beans were out of here)

.....................................................................................................
sidenote: ii do know the difference between $150 side of beef, and a $1000 trophy

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Hypothetically, not even BMM would be dumb enough (no offense big guy) to pay $600 for an hour with these hypothetical hoes when he can get adorable, young girls from AATR to kiss, suck, swallow and fuck him at half that price.

Maybe Vermeer would be interested, however.

You should ask him.

April

I'll refrain from answering this because my intent is to not insult anyone. Different strokes for different folks and BTW if some of you saw the arsenal that is being considered (as in as green as they come) the TRUE high end gentlemen would be appreciative as well as in awe, I know I am.

p.s. BMM wants young nubile bodies for a romp, I think it's time things were taken to a higher level, perhaps this isn't the forum for this.....my bad.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by April
I think it's time things were taken to a higher level, perhaps this isn't the forum for this.....my bad.
Good idea. Run along and look for some suckers ..... 'scuse me ...... TRUE high end clients somewhere else.

I'm sure they would be in awe, just as you say, of your lot of "green" honeys.

*after how many sessions with some of us nasty fuckers here would they turn from green to yellow, anyway?

And would their rates thus decrease since they were no longer "green"?

:rolleyes:

Ok time to kiss some ass.

April's reputation preceeds her so don't be so quick to dismiss her ability to scout for, hire, and sucessfully maintain a stable of fine ladies. Especially with her strap on, she can test drive them personally, like only a woman can do ;)

oh to be a fly on that wall