So I find myself in NOLA

Things to do in New Orleans

Hi, I'm responding to your post for information on things to do in New Orleans. First let's begin PG 13. We have a great arts/museums district. You can visit the D-day museum, wax museum or countless local art dealers. The Audubon Zoo is located in the lower garden district step away from the Mississippi River bank.

Amce Oyster House and Deanie's are the favorite local seafood spots. Both are located downtown in the French Quarter. Take a ride on the Saint Charles Streetcar and experience the beauty of ageless mansion on a tree lined street. There is no air conditioner on the train cars so bring bottle water if visiting in the summer.

Now, as far as the night life. We are famous for Jazz music. There are many nice clubs located within walking distance from any downtown hotel. Bourbon Street is a totally different scene. Trendy music clubs and exotic dancer joints are everywhere. Most have free entrance but a drink min. If your looking to do something more erotic, Carlet's a swingers club. It's a multi story building that been divided into different themes.

I hope this helps with planning your trip. Have Fun!!!