Small Milestone, but a milestone nevertheless

justme

homo economicus
HN & Beep9 - I really wasn't trying to be coy (although I can see how it might be construed that way), I don't know if the APM or Allen want everyone digging around. If one of them says it's OK, I'll be happy to share.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
There is one simple way that I know to check how many posts you have made. Do a search on your own user name, a board will come up with every thread you have posted to. Now, if you have begun a thread, you will be able to click on your user name and a profile page will come up listing the date you signed up, number of posts and last thread posted to, also an email link. Hope this helps
take care HP

too much free time here

search.php?query=
&forumchoice=-1
&booleanand=yes
&searchin=all
&searchdate=-1
&searchuser=??????
&searchdateline=
&exactname=yes
&action=dosearch
&getdaily=
&pagenum=

These are the defaults. I actually might have to start looking at MySQL/PhP.

justme

homo economicus
frog - When I use a space it doesn't work

As far as the reading and regretting, I have much better things to do than review the trivial musings of a nitwit. From experience I know that I say a great deal of stupid things that I will most likely disagree with a year from now. But I seldom regret anything I say because generally I believe whatever I'm saying at the moment.

Is there anything in particular I should be regretting?

jm, I am not saying that *you* have things you should be regretting, but there are some people who have been deleting their own posts and there are others who probably should...

(clicking on that (A Friend) link doesn't work for you?)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
beep,

That's easy. Take the total number of posts. Divide by 2. Take 50% of that figure. Split that group into two equal portions. Pick one of those portions and double it. Then multiply that by 4.