Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

No idea. I don't remember meeting a Christina.
If she was a Russian that would explain it since I'm only interested in Woman of Color.

One Russian girl sitting on a high chair outside the dressing room asked me if I wanted a dance and the minute I heard her accent I was turned off. She was chunky also, so she had no shot.
Although I like all women, I share your fondness and preference for WOC. Did you see Alex, or the girl with the braids?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Although I like all women, I share your fondness and preference for WOC. Did you see Alex, or the girl with the braids?
I saw Alex in passing, I said hi to her but she kinda ignored me so I just kept walking.
The tall light skinned girl with the braids was standing close to where myself and the other mods were holding court by the bar so I took her hand and pulled her over and had a chat with her. Very pretty girl. Would be better suited for a bed and a full unrushed hour.

There was also a tall BBW WOC with blonde hair who was very friendly. I think she said her name was Picante. I was talking with her at the bar also, she came over with Spotlight.

I saw Alex in passing, I said hi to her but she kinda ignored me so I just kept walking.
The tall light skinned girl with the braids was standing close to where myself and the other mods were holding court by the bar so I took her hand and pulled her over and had a chat with her. Very pretty girl. Would be better suited for a bed and a full unrushed hour.

There was also a tall BBW WOC with blonde hair who was very friendly. I think she said her name was Picante. I was talking with her at the bar also, she came over with Spotlight.
I agree did you happen to get her name? Slinky told me Sky I believe, and she said Prettii. She said she was from Massachusetts and visited every so often. Hoping to find out definitively. I would live to meet up with her

I had the tall WOC with the braids.

You did? Did you get her name? And could you give any details so I can live vicariously through them?
So I did not get her number and I did not even know her name. Slinky is the one that told me who that was when he knew I saw her in the back room. She was cute and a great personality. Would not have been my first choice however I was really getting ready to leave and I needed to see somebody and I was talking to her and all those other girls quoted some big numbers she told me 160 for everything except anal. So I said that’s fine let’s go. We got to the back room which was really blocked off by a nice curtain. She stripped them right away and I went for Daty right away , really for like 10 straight minutes while touching the rest of her body I came up for air once in a while and played with the rest of her body. Then I had her bbbj for a few minutes. She’s kind of tall which was kind of hot as I usually don’t do women that tall just because they’re really not around. Then I covered up and Had her bend over so I can play with her ass while fucking her.. After a few minutes of that I got up and then we did Mish until I popped. After I popped I got up and she kept feeling down there and she said did you come because there’s nothing in the condom I looked down and she was right there was nothing in there and she said it broke. I said OK I don’t know. I did not know what to say. So she was full of me inside of her And I told her there are no chances of a little light weights going to be walking around because I have been snipped for 25 years. So she seemed happy about that at least. I just knew I would not need to see her again so I did not take her number and again only found out her name when Slinky told me. All in all though very good time with her I just like to move on to different women

So I did not get her number and I did not even know her name. Slinky is the one that told me who that was when he knew I saw her in the back room. She was cute and a great personality. Would not have been my first choice however I was really getting ready to leave and I needed to see somebody and I was talking to her and all those other girls quoted some big numbers she told me 160 for everything except anal. So I said that’s fine let’s go. We got to the back room which was really blocked off by a nice curtain. She stripped them right away and I went for Daty right away , really for like 10 straight minutes while touching the rest of her body I came up for air once in a while and played with the rest of her body. Then I had her bbbj for a few minutes. She’s kind of tall which was kind of hot as I usually don’t do women that tall just because they’re really not around. Then I covered up and Had her bend over so I can play with her ass while fucking her.. After a few minutes of that I got up and then we did Mish until I popped. After I popped I got up and she kept feeling down there and she said did you come because there’s nothing in the condom I looked down and she was right there was nothing in there and she said it broke. I said OK I don’t know. I did not know what to say. So she was full of me inside of her And I told her there are no chances of a little light weights going to be walking around because I have been snipped for 25 years. So she seemed happy about that at least. I just knew I would not need to see her again so I did not take her number and again only found out her name when Slinky told me. All in all though very good time with her I just like to move on to different women
Thanks for the details. Maybe she'll be at the next one. God I love black women!

I only saw one asian girl, but she was with someone who seemed to be her date. Someone commented she was Layla from New Rainbow. There was another girl I thought was mixed asian and white but I believe someone said she was not (Luna maybe)