Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

First off thank you slinky and everybody else involved in bringing this thing together.

I turned up a bit after 8pm and this being my first time I just had a few coronas and mostly hung back to assess the scene. The girls were all friendly and not pushy. From the thread I see I am not alone in salivating over Luna. Somebody please publish her agency, contact, whatever, so I can get in line lol. Some younger Asian dude was deep in conversation on a couch for a while, I hope you escalated that and more power to you sir.

I do have one negative comment that I hope will be received constructively. As a former smoker, I am very sensitive to nicotine. I try not to be a dick about it, because, again, former smoker and I get it. But the stuff makes me genuinely ill, and I left much earlier than I really wanted due to the concentration of vape exhaust.

billyS

Reign of Terror
First off thank you slinky and everybody else involved in bringing this thing together.

I turned up a bit after 8pm and this being my first time I just had a few coronas and mostly hung back to assess the scene. The girls were all friendly and not pushy. From the thread I see I am not alone in salivating over Luna. Somebody please publish her agency, contact, whatever, so I can get in line lol. Some younger Asian dude was deep in conversation on a couch for a while, I hope you escalated that and more power to you sir.

I do have one negative comment that I hope will be received constructively. As a former smoker, I am very sensitive to nicotine. I try not to be a dick about it, because, again, former smoker and I get it. But the stuff makes me genuinely ill, and I left much earlier than I really wanted due to the concentration of vape exhaust.
I honestly don't remember people vaping.

I left around 10:30. I was hoping to talk to Luna but she disappeared in the back again. Star was trying to get something going with me but I had my heart ( and my dick) set on Luna.
Did Luna mention what group she was affiliated with ?
I ended up walking a block over , spent an hour there , and got home at around 1:30. Good thing I didn't have to get up early the next morning.
Great to see you again, Rickoshay. It’s been many years.

Yes that has to be the girl I was asking about also. I did see her with the younger looking Asian guy for a bit.

And with pictures!

Everyone keeps talking about Luna but I have no idea who she was.

Plus some of the girls were changing their costumes.
She was sitting in the chair near the tshirt pool at one point. I think you stood next to her for a few minutes at one point when you walked to the bar - she had the rainbow colored see through net costume and a Fanny pack behind her. Tall girl, very pretty with makeup, relatively thin with small assets. She didn’t do the tshirt contest because of her makeup I think.

And with pictures!

Everyone keeps talking about Luna but I have no idea who she was.

Plus some of the girls were changing their costumes.
Exactly!! Same for me with Star. If only we had the tech for something that had pictures and profiles and contact info...

I'm putting "photobooth" in the suggestion box for the next party, and only half joking...

billyS

Reign of Terror
She was sitting in the chair near the tshirt pool at one point. I think you stood next to her for a few minutes at one point when you walked to the bar - she had the rainbow colored see through net costume and a Fanny pack behind her. Tall girl, very pretty with makeup, relatively thin with small assets. She didn’t do the tshirt contest because of her makeup I think.
Ethnicity?

I wish the talent did a check in to this thread (for those that want to share that they were there and want to make their presence known). Some have and some have not. Sorry to have missed another— work commitments outweighed best laid plans.

Yes hopeing to meet you soon DONT BE A STRONGER & I love that Alex made you feel that way and satisfed your every need that's my GIRL ;)

This was my first UG party. Sorry if its long winded.

I got there about 8, had to leave sooner than I wanted because I had to work earlier than usual the next morning. I also got my opportunity to see a girl I'd been trying to meet up with for a while and blew my financial and seminal wad before getting there.

I missed the last one but was determined to make it this time. I got there in time for the start of the wet Tshirt contest. One of the two first girls (wore glasses) had nice real tits, but none in the contest really attracted me except for Star. I love black/Hispanic girls and she is both. Plus she is adorable in her glasses. I thought she should have won.

I wasn't sure who was a provider, or just a dancer, so I just observed. I mentioned there was a tall Asian/white looking girl, and a shorter (I think) white girl in a bikini with long brownish red hair. They were smoking but I wasn't sure what their role was yet. Then I saw the shorter girl speaking with a younger black guy with his hair up in braids, (if you're him please tell me her name) then they went off to the rooms, so I assumed she was good to go. I regret not getting her name before I left. There was also a tall light skinned black girl with braids. I made a point to talk to her before I left. More girls started appearing, and my appetite was increasing, but as I mentioned I blew most of my budget earlier so unfortunately I had to be a little choosy.

I saw Star as she came walking by and I told her she should have won, and we started talking. I bought her a drink and she began teasing me. I got to feel up and suck her tit a little. She made me an offer for 250 for 20 min. It was hard to resist. She was grinding her ass on me then reached in and started stroking my cock. I asked how much for just head she said 150, I would have taken it but she said no CIM. I told her maybe later. If she reads these I do apologize I hope I didn't come off as a dick.

Then I saw a beautiful black girl in a hot pink dress. When she turned around I recognized her, it was Alex from the EC roster.
Alex is 100,000% the girl pictured, except she is much prettier in person. I felt like I was like finally going up to talk to the popular girl in school that I had a crush on. I actually felt flush. I went right over to her and asked if she was Alex? She said "yes, how do you know?" (After talking to her for 5 seconds I couldn't believe how friendly she was. I actually told her that her pictures made her look a little mean. She trully couldn't be nicer). I told her I had been wanting to see her, but she was never available. She said "Well I'm here now". We made our agreement and went off to a room together. My only mistake was that I paid for a 100 room when I would have been fine with the 40 room. I went in for a DFK which was fantastic. I stuck my hand in her panties and started lightly playing with her pussy. She started a bbbj and I asked if CIM was ok? She said sure! I knew I wasn't going to last long so I stopped her and tried to prolong the session with some DATY. Her pussy was shaved and tasted/smelled great. She went back to the bj kneeling on the bed as I was standing at the edge of it. I positioned her so I could finger her as she blew me. Between my infatuation with her, how tight her pussy was around my finger, and seeing her mouth completely engulfing my dick, I blew hard. I was a little embarrassed because I came so quick, and disappointed because I wanted to do so much more. But happy as fuck because I have been searching for a black girl to be a regular for me, and she is definitely going to be one.

Admittedly I hoped Star didn't see me coming out, I didn't want to offend her. I was getting ready to leave and saw the light skinned girl again. I asked Slinky, and I thought he said her name was Sky, but when I asked her she said her name is Prettii. Hoping to get to see her again also. Anyone who knows her please let me know.

Anyway had a good time. I have been "reminiscing" about it like twice a day since. Next time I'm bringing a full two week's worth of DNA, and chatting with more girls. Also I will meet Sadie. Thanks for the invite again. Hope this isn't too long.