Slim petite Ashley 516-907-4670 Oceanside

billyS

Reign of Terror
The dealer probably had her multiple of times already and out looking for the next new pussy.
Or
The dealer probably cares more about the money. Don’t want to fuck with the money.
Or her pussy and/or head is not worth in Dollars what her current drug level/need is.

And of course like @U_N_I_2nite said her pimp/Dealer has had enough of her pussy/head and he has moved on to a new bottom bitch.

Sent a text and said she was available for car or outcall. Sent me the address, not discreet at all. I said I'd be there soon and pulled up. I didn't text yet because I kinda wanted to see what was up in the street. Saw a white sedan with some snake or something on the glass and limo tints pull up and drop her off. I thought let me wait until this person leaves to text her. She talks to them when she gets out. Then the car leaves and parks down the street and I waited but it didn't go. The same car drives back to the place where she got dropped off. I send her a message saying the area was busy and I saw someone waiting in front. She said it was her taxi, but from the plates def not. Could be a regular, dealer, pimp, etc. But I didn't stick around to find out.

Sent a text and said she was available for car or outcall. Sent me the address, not discreet at all. I said I'd be there soon and pulled up. I didn't text yet because I kinda wanted to see what was up in the street. Saw a white sedan with some snake or something on the glass and limo tints pull up and drop her off. I thought let me wait until this person leaves to text her. She talks to them when she gets out. Then the car leaves and parks down the street and I waited but it didn't go. The same car drives back to the place where she got dropped off. I send her a message saying the area was busy and I saw someone waiting in front. She said it was her taxi, but from the plates def not. Could be a regular, dealer, pimp, etc. But I didn't stick around to find out.
Car dates can be a dangerous business. I wouldn't be surprised if its her "boyfriend" or someone she pays for protection in case things go sideways. At least, that's the positive way of looking at it. Hopefully she doesn't resort to robbing mongers like some of these junkies do.

Well this one is going down hill quick

Went to see Ashley today. I did my reading through passed reviews and was on the fence mostly because I don’t like car dates and outcall is a no go. But I saw she mentioned incall today.

I texted her about rates and confirming incall. She was responsive over text and told me 120ss 180hhr 220hr and she does have a room. I met her at a motel in Freeport I could get more specific about location but I don’t know if I’m aloud.

Set up was easy until I got there then just a mild headache. She checked in if I was coming and said to text when I was 5 minutes away. I told her I was ten minutes late but also sent the 5 minute text while I was in the lot. I didn’t see any pimp/boyfriend looking guys around. She had me wait in the car so she can “freshen up”. But I was parked right by the room (before even knowing the number just by chance) and watched the guy who got to her before me walk out. So the short wait was because she seemed to have doubled booked me. No big deal.

i knock she answered quick and she actually was a cute blonde spinner. Not the girl in the ads. But still cute and a tight body. I take the ss hand over the fee and we undress. She kept her top on and I asked her to take it off but she said she preferred not to. I didn’t push it considering I wasn’t planning on being there long. I layed down and she had a condom ready I mentioned bbj she said it’s extra I asked how much and she paused like she didn’t know how much to say. She asked for 50 I declined and moved along. She struggled to put the cover on since she didn’t attempt to even get me started. I get hard after a minute and she gave a decent cbj but I asked her to go deeper but she didn’t.

I said I’m ready for fs she mentioned doggy which is one of my favorites so that was fine. And she has a cute small butt so I wanted to see that too. She didn’t use lube maybe just licked her hand not sure. But pussy felt good definitely not too used up yet. Pumped for a little and blew in the bag. When I finished she turned around and sat on the bed and just looked at me. So I said I guess I’ll go to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

when I came out she was dressed and texting already. I tried to get some info. She does the bbj for extra I asked about anal she said no. I asked if she does anything else and she just said nothing too rough. I could have asked better questions but she seemed very inexperienced. Nice girl just seems new to this.

I noticed from reading the previous reviews I had a few different experiences.
bbj was not included (she could have realized she could up charge)
When I asked about extras she didn’t even hint at Bbfs
I also asked how hold she was and she said 21

I’d probably go back. Especially for the 120ss she’s a cute young blonde spinner so right up my alley. I’d like to see what more I can get her to do

Went to see Ashley today. I did my reading through passed reviews and was on the fence mostly because I don’t like car dates and outcall is a no go. But I saw she mentioned incall today.

I texted her about rates and confirming incall. She was responsive over text and told me 120ss 180hhr 220hr and she does have a room. I met her at a motel in Freeport I could get more specific about location but I don’t know if I’m aloud.

Set up was easy until I got there then just a mild headache. She checked in if I was coming and said to text when I was 5 minutes away. I told her I was ten minutes late but also sent the 5 minute text while I was in the lot. I didn’t see any pimp/boyfriend looking guys around. She had me wait in the car so she can “freshen up”. But I was parked right by the room (before even knowing the number just by chance) and watched the guy who got to her before me walk out. So the short wait was because she seemed to have doubled booked me. No big deal.

i knock she answered quick and she actually was a cute blonde spinner. Not the girl in the ads. But still cute and a tight body. I take the ss hand over the fee and we undress. She kept her top on and I asked her to take it off but she said she preferred not to. I didn’t push it considering I wasn’t planning on being there long. I layed down and she had a condom ready I mentioned bbj she said it’s extra I asked how much and she paused like she didn’t know how much to say. She asked for 50 I declined and moved along. She struggled to put the cover on since she didn’t attempt to even get me started. I get hard after a minute and she gave a decent cbj but I asked her to go deeper but she didn’t.

I said I’m ready for fs she mentioned doggy which is one of my favorites so that was fine. And she has a cute small butt so I wanted to see that too. She didn’t use lube maybe just licked her hand not sure. But pussy felt good definitely not too used up yet. Pumped for a little and blew in the bag. When I finished she turned around and sat on the bed and just looked at me. So I said I guess I’ll go to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

when I came out she was dressed and texting already. I tried to get some info. She does the bbj for extra I asked about anal she said no. I asked if she does anything else and she just said nothing too rough. I could have asked better questions but she seemed very inexperienced. Nice girl just seems new to this.

I noticed from reading the previous reviews I had a few different experiences.
bbj was not included (she could have realized she could up charge)
When I asked about extras she didn’t even hint at Bbfs
I also asked how hold she was and she said 21

I’d probably go back. Especially for the 120ss she’s a cute young blonde spinner so right up my alley. I’d like to see what more I can get her to do
Thanks. No I’ll try it. Ha ha. Be back to report later. And she did say bbfs available on text before.

When you mean ‘not the girl in the ads’ do you mean that she just went blonde or in fact its a different girl? If the later, leads me to believe maybe there is a new ring in that area. There are only two motels they work out in Freeport so not hard to figure out but you are allowed to share that.

My humble experience proved me all of them at one point are available for bbfs provided you are clean a gentleman smalls good and decent looking ( not make model type. I’m not. )

there use to be two places in NYC owned by 2 partners who split.
One was on 39st the other 48st.
Where the girls would be dressed in nurse uniforms etc etc.

I’m sure you guys who are in the business long enough know what I’m taking about…

I had done eventually every single girl there raw. Bar none. Even ones who said no 3 years in a row ? Eventually one day took it row.
It’s all up
To how you act to
Them etc etc and how they presume you to be as a person out side of that room ( a man who is married and seems clean family guy ? Has a much better chance at that ).