Slim petite Ashley 516-907-4670 Oceanside

billyS

Reign of Terror
The dealer probably had her multiple of times already and out looking for the next new pussy.
Or
The dealer probably cares more about the money. Don’t want to fuck with the money.
Or her pussy and/or head is not worth in Dollars what her current drug level/need is.

And of course like @U_N_I_2nite said her pimp/Dealer has had enough of her pussy/head and he has moved on to a new bottom bitch.

Sent a text and said she was available for car or outcall. Sent me the address, not discreet at all. I said I'd be there soon and pulled up. I didn't text yet because I kinda wanted to see what was up in the street. Saw a white sedan with some snake or something on the glass and limo tints pull up and drop her off. I thought let me wait until this person leaves to text her. She talks to them when she gets out. Then the car leaves and parks down the street and I waited but it didn't go. The same car drives back to the place where she got dropped off. I send her a message saying the area was busy and I saw someone waiting in front. She said it was her taxi, but from the plates def not. Could be a regular, dealer, pimp, etc. But I didn't stick around to find out.

Sent a text and said she was available for car or outcall. Sent me the address, not discreet at all. I said I'd be there soon and pulled up. I didn't text yet because I kinda wanted to see what was up in the street. Saw a white sedan with some snake or something on the glass and limo tints pull up and drop her off. I thought let me wait until this person leaves to text her. She talks to them when she gets out. Then the car leaves and parks down the street and I waited but it didn't go. The same car drives back to the place where she got dropped off. I send her a message saying the area was busy and I saw someone waiting in front. She said it was her taxi, but from the plates def not. Could be a regular, dealer, pimp, etc. But I didn't stick around to find out.
Car dates can be a dangerous business. I wouldn't be surprised if its her "boyfriend" or someone she pays for protection in case things go sideways. At least, that's the positive way of looking at it. Hopefully she doesn't resort to robbing mongers like some of these junkies do.

Well this one is going down hill quick