Skin Infection

Hey guys a few months back I went to a couple of joints and a week later I ended up getting an infection. I narrowed down the cause to one of the amps I went to. With this being said I must suggest you guys take caution regardless where you go that they clean the tables and that you yourself take a shower when you get back from your adventures.

My best guess is Roosevelt Avenue in Bohemia. But the infection could have been from one monger to another through the table. I haven't gone anyways in the past few months and I'm taking a break from the game. Last trip was back in March.

dude that is why i now travel wth a gym bag wth my towel,alcohol and sanitizer..
i ve seen way too many lazy ass amps reuse the towel that they just used on me.............
major pet peeve of mine.............also you gotta hope they use clean towels on the oil wipeup..

I had what turned out to be an ingrown pubic hair follicle a couple months ago and fucking freaked out. Doctor took one look at it and went "It's and ingrown follicle. Put Neosporin on it for a week and you'll be fine. 5 days later it was gone. I took the biggest sigh of relief I think I've ever taken.

I've been to a few spots that re-used shit; I never went back to them.

I had what turned out to be an ingrown pubic hair follicle a couple months ago and fucking freaked out. Doctor took one look at it and went "It's and ingrown follicle. Put Neosporin on it for a week and you'll be fine. 5 days later it was gone. I took the biggest sigh of relief I think I've ever taken.

I've been to a few spots that re-used shit; I never went back to them.
Was going to create a new thread, but this post reminded me ....Those pubic ingrown hairs if not kept clean and away from germs..
A while back I found myself in the same situation— Although I cannot identify why the ingrown hair turned into an infection, which turned into an abscess, which turned into cellulitis, which led to a hospital stay, I do recall prior to the infection I visited an AMP whose attention to cleanliness and the use of completely fresh towels may not have been on their list of priorities...
I now pay close attention to where I am placing my exposed parts...

Who knows the cause?

It occurred on my head twice. It was a simple procedure by a surgeon to remove. Took about 5 minutes with local anesthetic while I flirted with the cute nurses and they put me on a wheelchair and the cute Asian nurse drove me to the exit door and she giggled as I praised her driving skills.

When it developed on my head, I had just moved to a tropical climate and was sweating profusely all day long under the blazing sun.

"Infection" could mean anything from anthrax to herpes to a zit and a million other things in between. You have to be more specific to suggest an etiology, level of concern and approriate response.

"Infection" could mean anything from anthrax to herpes to a zit and a million other things in between. You have to be more specific to suggest an etiology, level of concern and approriate response.
Etiology, unknown
Level of concern very high and response, IV antibiotics to prevent spread and sepsis

I know the skin infection talked about here is different than what I am asking but what do you guys recommend for skin tags? Got a couple on me( no not there lol).Over the counter stuff work?

I know the skin infection talked about here is different than what I am asking but what do you guys recommend for skin tags? Got a couple on me( no not there lol).Over the counter stuff work?
Try treating them with tree oil. Sold over the counter in CVS or in Stop n Shop. The tree oil when applied smells, but goes away quickly.
I’ve read that drinking too much alcohol causing them.

Agreed...
Unfortunately the big “C” is all to common these days and an annual trip to the Dermatologist is for the most part effortless.. For those of us north of 50 ish, a visit to the Gastroenterologist for that dreaded probe Is recommend
I have no problem with the "dreaded probe part as I'm totally out during the procedure — it's the f**king dreaded prep.

I know of 3 guys, all of which were between 55 and 68, who died from colon cancer — the last couple of months for them were beyond awful.
My advice — don't be a wimp about it; when you turn 50 get it done to establish a baseline.

As far as the tags go , going to the dermatologist I guess would take a few times for them to freeze the tag so it falls off.paying a copay each time.Using an otc product probably will be cheaper but alot of them probably don't even work.

I have no problem with the "dreaded probe part as I'm totally out during the procedure — it's the f**king dreaded prep.

I know of 3 guys, all of which were between 55 and 68, who died from colon cancer — the last couple of months for them were beyond awful.
My advice — don't be a wimp about it; when you turn 50 get it done to establish a baseline.
Yes-
As my gastro guy said, testing and the removal of polyps is the best preventative measure..

As far as the tags go , going to the dermatologist I guess would take a few times for them to freeze the tag so it falls off.paying a copay each time.Using an otc product probably will be cheaper but alot of them probably don't even work.
Not necessarily.. They can give the tag a pinpoint injection and cut them off.. pretty painless.. If the Dr is requiring you to come back several times, maybe he/she are taking advantage?