Simone 917-600-0684 Floral Park/Bellerose

Have you encountered upwell before with them? I don't think I have ever heard of them upsetting before. Its usually the same price and others just do different things but nothing is ever offered at an additional price.

I have one other time and told phone lady she apologized and made up for it another session with new girl who was true gfe.....gotta be >2 yrs ago. Anyway I don't feel good in these places anymore.

I have one other time and told phone lady she apologized and made up for it another session with new girl who was true gfe.....gotta be >2 yrs ago. Anyway I don't feel good in these places anymore.
I hear you. I am not sure I want to venture back to see them till they start posting the girls like normal. Not sure where these two girls came from but don't seem like the regular crew of girls they normally have. Time will tell.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Hey all, for the 30 mins do they allow multiple pops or do they stop you after one? Also, can you bust on their tits/ face? Thinking about heading there today..
Starting off by breaking the rules. Pretty sure you did not even bother reading them. So you can write a review by tomorrow or get the banning I should have given you today.

Starting off by breaking the rules. Pretty sure you did not even bother reading them. So you can write a review by tomorrow or get the banning I should have given you today.
He got his answer, I am sure he won't be back. It was his only reason to register instead of remain lurking. He definitely is not new to the game or the info on this site. It was kind of you to give him 24 hours. Perhaps he will prove me wrong and post a review but we will see.