Sia - Dominatrix in Ronkonkoma (No # - Only Email)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you Banacek or you Rider. A good provider doesn't need good reviews from you or anyone else! A bad provider would be out of business in no time! I stumbled upon your reviews. I never heard of this "Utopia Guide" and had to join this rag just to reply! That's why I am a new member. How can someone who says there not into the "scene" comment on how good or bad a provider was! My guess is you're both closed minded men!
When I see posts like this I think to myself "If this website didn't matter, then why would someone feel the need to come here, open an account and post to rebut anything which was posted here?" Obviously it's because business wise what gets posted here matters very much to those on the supply side.

When I see posts like this I think to myself "If this website didn't matter, then why would someone feel the need to come here, open an account and post to rebut anything which was posted here?" Obviously it's because business wise what gets posted here matters very much to those on the supply side.
100%...this is why yelp and tripadvisor have become so prevalent. These reviews will appear when the provider is searched.