SI & Brooklyn

New SI place 718-818-8657 Open late. They all play Frank Sinatra upon request at $ for 30 minutes plus anything you feel like tipping. Very clean, and upscale inside. Massage tables. On SI's North Shore about 5 minutes drive from the boat. Talentwise, they need some. Hopefully some of those hot chicks from the boat will make their way there. Til then it's a crap shoot. The one I had was a 1st timer in the biz. Very nervous. Saggy C/D. 5' 125lbs.

Brooklyn. The Russian places have dried up big time since the busts. Never polite and always suspicious, they are even tougher now. At least half the advertised places are closed. So I went for a body rub in Sheepshead Bay. There are only (2) 24x7 places located in Sheepshead Bay per the Bay News. Very nice setup, above a legal office. Massage tables and beds. Unlike the Russian incall places, they don't actually live there, but instead do 12 hour shifts. Super hot 24 year old hardbody from the Ukraine. 40 for 30 minutes. Harry Reasoner. Reasonable tips. Her partner, at over double her weight, offered Frank Sinatra. No thanks. The Russian Britney Spears equivalents have taken to wearing skin tight see through t-shirts over a bra for shopping, going to school, etc. God help me.

woo hoo

NYCBoy, you ROCK!

I had been trying to find a good place on Staten Island for some time now with no luck. I called a few numbers that were listed as massage or body rub from the SI Advance, but I got a bunch of places in Brooklyn (where incidentally, your statement about the suspicious russians is all too true) and a few flakes on Staten Island. There is a nail salon that offers massage in New Dorp Plaza that I have wanted to try, but they close at 7pm, which is way too early for me to get there.

I am going to be calling the place you posted soon and will let you know how it goes. Mind telling how you found out about this place?

Thanks for the info!

MJC

Found it in the Bay News (local Sheepshead Bay rag) which has 2 full pages of ads. One of the little ads said something about great service and low rates. Also lists a 917 number if you're interested in working there. When I drove there, it was in a industrial area. So I expected nothing much. But inside was nice. A couple Hispanic girls who looked kind of bored. A small operation where the girl who answers the phone is also providing. They need more girls or I need to find a better one. They offer massage too, but their rate structure doesn't make sense, ie. massage is 80 for 30 min, but Frank Sinatra is $ for 30 min. In any case, I think that they are keeping their rates below Brooklyn (which is $20 for 30 min) to equalize the VN toll and inconvenience. My biggest concern is that the building seems to be associated with a dot com biz, so who knows how long they will last. I'll have to check fuckedcompany.com to see if there are any rumours. Good luck and let me know if you find any that look like Ade on the Soprano's.

[Edited by NYCBoy on 07-02-2001 at 01:56 PM]

totally wondering...

Did they openly discuss their rate structure on the telephone or did you negotiate when you got there? I am strongly considering going today.

TIA,
MJC

I asked about massage rates over the phone. They said 80 for 30 minutes or 90 for an hour. I drove over there. When I got there, I asked about the rates again. They opened a notebook, which had "Frank Sinatra" or something similar written in it with rates. That was $ for 30 min or $? for an hour. I pointed and asked the girl, is that available, and they said sure, is that what you want? I actually said no, and went for the massage just to see what I got for 80. Prepaid. After a pretty bad massage and the start of Harry Reasoner, I thought "this is not what I want" and asked to switch to Frank Sinatra, which they did. And I gave the difference and a small tip at the end. I would say just to make an appointment, go there and ask the specific girl about Frank Sinatra before you get to the room. The place is very easy to find and 5 min from the boat or 15 minutes from the VN.

Small Update

I just called and here's the deal with pricing, etc
100 Frank Sinatra 1/2 hour
160 Frankie 1 hour
80 rub down 40 minutes

She said there were 2, TWO girls there, one white one black and she assured me both were very pretty.

So....depending on the way things go the rest of today, I might put her guarantee to the test.

NYCBoy, what do you think the chances are for multiple cups there? Did the girl you saw seem easy going?

What surprised me was their willingness to quote a price for Frank SInatra over the phone. Isn't that risky?

MJC

The one I had my session with was so new to the biz that she was very capable of making a faux pas. I'm not a multiple cup kind of guy, but I probably could have talked her into it, albeit with the right tip. I know, not what you wanted to hear, but its a cheap deal, so they are more likely to push you out the door.