ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com Schedule & Announcements

GOOD AFTERNOON!
MY SCHEDULE THIS WEEK IS MOSTLY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY SO…

THURSDAY : 10-5PM @54 NANCY ST., W. BABYLON

FRIDAY: 12 NOON TIL 8PM @ 96 FIELD ST., W.BABYLON

SUNDAY : 1215 NOON TIL 1AM @ 96 FIELD ST.,W.BABYLON

I WANT TO ADD THAT I DO TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE I REPLY BACK. SOMETIMES MY NOTIFICATIONS DO NOT POP UP ON MY SCREEN OR I MAY BE BUSY, I HAVE EVEN HAD EMAILS SENT INTO MY JUNK FOLDER SMH…IM DEF NOT IGNORING ANYONE….IF THIS IS THE CASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME ON DOWN AND VISIT ME. THERE ARE NO APPOINTMENTS NEEDED .. NO DOOR FEE… NO DRESS CODE …SUPER CONVENIENT ;) I WELCOME THE COMPANY.

UNTIL THURSDAY.. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY…IF YOU’RE NOT.. REMEMBER ILL BE HERE FOR YOU… TO COMPLETELY RELAX YOU OF ALL YOUR STRESS! XXXOOO

GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS!
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TODAY!

I WILL BE BACK SUNDAY FOR MY REGULAR TIME OF NOON TO 1AM @96 FIELD ST.,W.BABYLON.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SUNDAY.:)
EVERYONE ENJOY THE DAY TODAY! XXXOOO!

Hello my friends :) I just wanted to let you know I will not be back until Friday. NOV 26. I will be working my regular hours of 12noon to 1am at 96 Field st., West Babylon. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and eats well! I know I will lol. This means Friday we will need to find a way to work off these calories .. any ideas?
See you soon! Xxxooo

billyS

Reign of Terror
This means Friday we will need to find a way to work off these calories .. any ideas?
Lock Myself in a Hotel room with you for three hours, Red Bull, some of those Chinese Herbs @mugi is always promoting and just let me fuck your brains out!

That should burn off Thanksgiving diner.

And if doesn't so what, that would definitely cross off a long time bucket list item for me.

Good Morning! Soooo I just realized I’ve been posting in the wrong thread LoL.

ok so again I won’t be in today. I will be in tomorrow and Sunday.

I am not sure about next week but I will update later today. Hope you all are having a good week so far. I know it can be a stressful time for some. Feel free to email me if you like. shyanneworldz@gmail.com
see you soon!xxoo

Good Morning!! I hope everyone is having a great holiday! New year is here! Come and bring in the New Year with me!

Thursday (today) I will be available from 1030am to 5pm. @54 Nancy st., West Babylon

New Years Eve!! Friday 12 noon to 9pm @ 96 Field st., West Babylon

Sunday 12 noon to midnight @96 Field st., West Babylon

Hope to see you there! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!xxxooo

Good Morning! Happy New Year!!

Sorry but I will NOT be available today.

I will be back Thursday @54 Nancy st., 1015am to 5pm.
Hope to see you then!

Have a good day my friends!

Good Morning unfortunately I will not be available today. I will be back Sunday at noon at 96 Field st West Babylon. Hope to see you then. Any questions please feel free to email me